Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard (47436 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by seedorfg(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi ugochukwu agbaje the gorfunhnor of ulochukwu lagoon clan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by baysmith(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
no one is talkin about dis man now...deris God oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
jjlala:
APC are smiling with victory in must of the states

PDP are hating and lossing in must of the states
Write in your language , please.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by bennyrazz: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by sammyj: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Up Ambode, SAI Ambode , click like for our incoming governor ambode !!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by ogene007: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
ionsman:
I called my friend in lagos this morning and asked him if ambode could win because from what we were hearing, Agbaje could carry the day.
He asked me a question and I quote,"Tinubu don die?".That reaffirmed my belief. My fellow forumites, Saturday is AmboDAY.
After today, you will know that it is not by the grace of your thiefnnubu, but by the grace of the Almighty God.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by austinvsb: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by dozymars(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Get ready for a serious tax regime.

Keep your tax up to date.

The second toll gate on lekki expressway that have been on test mode will be activated soon.

Expect more toll gates.

Then finally, its game over for pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Jokay07(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...why don't you aspire to be a comedian?you definitely have the gift..
the guy is high on lagoon water grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by ionsman: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ogene007:

After today, you will know that it is not by the grace of your thiefnnubu, but by the grace of the Almighty God.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by sescoline(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
SESCOLINE ft RAZOR on this new dope single title #MUJE .. this is gonna be amazing,lovely I know you guys can't wait to feel it vibe..... follow on instagram SESCOLINE_bully ,on Facebook SESCOLINE , you can whatsapp on this +2348161111767 thanks as you follow up
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Smooyis(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
If Agbaje loses today"s election, he should not despair. His time will surely come. I see him becoming the buhari of Lagos someday!

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by YourAncestor: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
How market Agbaje Amadi Chinaso
PDP is a gooner!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin ogbanje makes dsame mistake his oga jona mk......leaving d majority nd concentrating on d minority..... ....but dnt worry agbaje will b announce d governor of ndigboooooo of lagos and he will elelevate dem to post of oba of lagooon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Believe this..."APC will win the Governorship Election in Lagos State"

QUOTE if you think otherwise
LIKE if you support this

3 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by ndubueze92(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidozieude:
Agbaje this is not good for you

Agbaje Nwosu, where are your people? Where are the millions of votes that was promised?

Agbaje Nwosu will be the NEXT GOVERNOR OF ENUGU STATE IN 2019, I AM VERY SURE

In LAGOS OOO AGBAJE =AGBADO!

AGBAJE NWOSU KEDU MY BROTHER

AGBAJE WILL BRING CHANGE TO ENUGU IN 2019. BUT AGBAJE IS A SERIAL LOOSER, IF HE DOES NOT WIN, WE WILL MAKE HIM THE GOVERNOR OF APAPA CHEMIST OWNERS OF NIGERIA

Psycho...
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
iyatrustee:
Heard that any candidate that wins Alimosho would most likely be declared winner
Alimosho was a close one but the people of Egbeda have delivered as i heard. Aregbesola will NEVER allow anyone mess with his stronghold. Idimu has delivered for APC but it was close. Shasha too delivered despite the noise from easterners. The results will start trickling in..AMBOOOOOO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by XBLadez: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Barselonia:
ok
It's funny o. Both names have six letters and also start with A and end with E. Quite a puzzle...Ambode/Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by superior1: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje has been declared winner in my PU Onitsha-Oke APC 2, PDP 26,890,000

4 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by makzeze: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bunsky:
Jk we know tongue
Jk you know

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Jackie555: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't think JK will win but he will get at least 40% of the votes, previous elections had the ruling party in Lagos winning by a landslide.
If the trend continues, it means in a few years, APC might fully lose the hold they have on Lagos State.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by ElFenomeno1: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
englishmart:
I'd prefer Agbaje...
But their matter no concern me sha

Can you tell us why you prefer Agbaje?!
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje Nwosu, how market?

Agbaje EMeka is winning in the following polling units:

Orile Aba- APC 0 PDP 5000

Iyana Owerri APC 5 PDP 70003

Awka Island - APC 34 PDP 5435

Enugu Gbagada - APC 35 PDP 46323

Agbaje will be the NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:
Ambode we know.

Agbaje had his chance to capitalize on the gaff of the Oba, but instead, he chose to overflog the issue and create a siege mentality in the minds of the Yorubas, thereby losing majority votes (Yorubas) at the expense of minority votes (Ibos).
Who in this world honestly thinks Ibos are more than Yorubas in Lagos?
You aren't getting it right and here it is for you : Yorubas would rather remain stuck with Tinubu's dynasty even as he converts lagos to his personal property than run along with a liberal Yoruba man like Agbaje ,especially when he is loved by the very people the Yorubas love to hate over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.

Jump inside the lagoon with Akiolu and quench. You are a miserable man. Who sabi you??. Take your friendship to the lagoon. Igbos don't need you.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by yettymamaD: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Williamso(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You aren't getting it right and here it is for you : Yorubas would rather remain stuck with Tinubu's dynasty even as he converts lagos to his personal property than run along with a liberal Yoruba man like Agbaje ,especially when he is loved by the very people the Yorubas love to hate over nothing.

I'm not joining issues with you, but I think the Ibos hate the Yorubas as much (if not more) than the Yorubas hate the Ibos, sadly. Besides, IMHO, Tinubu is corruption personified, but you have to give it to him; he knows how to dig up competent brains and he is a master-strategist. Someone I hate and love in equal proportions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by imitor4us(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
DWJOBScom:
strongholds good but change must come to Lagos

we need another hand , we are tired of the group of companies with corporate head quarters in Ikoyi

I'm very sorry for you if PDP should win Lagos, you will all smell your butt.
Pls vote for continuation AmbodAy/Ajimobi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by okotv(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
No. Agbaje isn't liberal. He also is a Tinubu boy but because tinubu hasn't deemed it fit to select him for the position he opted out of the old ACN. Now, he has become a loser.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by MrMandilas: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:
Ambode we know.

Agbaje had his chance to capitalize on the gaff of the Oba, but instead, he chose to overflog the issue and create a siege mentality in the minds of the Yorubas, thereby losing majority votes (Yorubas) at the expense of minority votes (Ibos).
Who in this world honestly thinks Ibos are more than Yorubas in Lagos?
I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.