Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London (47185 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by ikewaterwater: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2019
The British Airways has finally reacted to Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh's claim of importing pizza from London to Nigeria.Recall that we reported that Audu Ogbeh who appeared before a senate committee on agriculture in Abuja to defend his ministry’s budget for 2019, disclosed that there are Nigerians who import pizza from London using their phones. The Minister who lamented over the “very annoying” rate at which Nigerians import goods from abroad, said these Nigerians import pizza from London which will be flown in by British Airways and picked up at the airport the following day.

However British Airways who reacted to Audu Ogbeh's claim of importing pizza from London to Nigeria, wrote;Did someone say free pizza? Raj

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/british-airways-react-to-audu-ogbehs-claim-of-importing-pizza-from-london/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by amzee(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2019
The Benue dullard appointed by the Daura President.
What a Tragedy.
This man needs to be replaced with someone like former Agriculture minister Akinwumi Adeshina.

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by amaniro: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol Audu ogbeh Honorable minister for pizza affairs.

257 Likes 10 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by backnbeta(f): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Liar liar pant on fire

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Miracle4Sure: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Funny people grin

9 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by tribalistseun: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2019
All Buhari minister are all dumb like him. Empty brains.

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by yuanexchanger: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2019
hmmm.reaction everywhere me I want to react oo.We sell chinese yuan,contact us for info.

1 Like

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Lies and propaganda cannot rule a nation...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Realtord43: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2019
What a fail country run by dullard president with dumb minister undecided

23 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by eyeview: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Buhari specializes in looking for the best square peg for round holes.

The worst is that he has reduced everybody to his level. No matter how educated you are, once he brings you into his govt, you will start thinking and talking like a fool

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Larryfest(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Just take a look at the ministers they used more than 6months to appoint... rubbish old odd men.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by NOC1(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2019
If you people have not met crazy people I have, i don't doubt him a bit that some Nigerians order pizza from abroad.
I have a friend who's dad do pay for cooked beans from Ghana high restraunt Lagos and they will fly it to Abuja or Delta state.

On Fridays we will buy the beans, take it to airport for it to be delivered to him.
Some Nigerians are sick, when I raised this issue yesterday someone told me of a popular person who gets his bread from London.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by olisaEze(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:
If you people have not met crazy people I have, i don't doubt him a bit that some Nigerians order pizza from abroad.
I have a friend who's dad do pay for cooked beans from Ghana high restraunt Lagos and they will fly it to Abuja or Delta state.

On Fridays we will buy the beans, take it to airport for it to be delivered to him.
Some Nigerians are sick, when I raised this issue yesterday someone told me of a popular person who gets his bread from London.

And everybody in Nigeria is now rich & eccentric enough to fly in prepared food by air? People that r still in sifia pains on d price of fuel for their cars and generators r the ones that u and d minister r talking about abi!?

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by aolawale025: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Pathetic government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by NOC1(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2019
olisaEze:

And everybody in Nigeria is now rich & eccentric enough to fly in prepared food by air? People that r still in sifia pains on d price of fuel for their cars and generators r the ones that u and d minister r talking about abi!?

Nooo, did i say everyone and He never said everyone, most of you find it difficult to read and understand.
How did some Nigerians become every Nigerian or most Nigerians?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2019
I don't get all the comments above, has BA denied the allegation? undecided

I think it's high time we stopped being petty over issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if what this minister said is true, and that really causes for concern.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by MrJanuzaj: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
amzee:
The Benue dullard appointed by the Daura President.
What a Tragedy.
This man needs to be replaced with someone like former Agriculture minister Akinwumi Adeshina.

The both of them have unfortunately achieved far higher than your father and clearly you. What does that make both of you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by olisaEze(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:

Nooo, did i say everyone and He never said everyone, most of you find it difficult to read and understand.
How did some Nigerians become every Nigerian or most Nigerians?

Oga u know how to understand well well! Did d Minister use the word ‘some’ or just ‘Nigerians’? U sounded like u were trying to justify his inability to defend his ministry’s budget with an anecdote about a friend’s father! What does pizza have to do with his ministry’s budget, is it a cash crop!?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Very soon dey will start blaming airlines for serving foreign dishes and menu

10 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Minister of pizza

Mumu

6 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by nonoski: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2019
From the Abundance of the Mind, the mouth speaketh.

When a Minister of our dear Nation utter illogical claims like this in Public, it gives us a great insight on who our Politicians are and their Political Ideologies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by IprintMONEY: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2019
NOC1:

I still get my bread and juice from malaysia. I drink peel fresh juice . u will never find a juice that real like peel fresh by marigold in naija. What you people sell here is sugar + water + color. Useless country. Please u guys should stop all this display of poverty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by amzee(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2019
MrJanuzaj:

The both of them have unfortunately achieved far higher than your father and clearly you. What does that make both of you?
I wish i can see you face-to-face so that i can slap sense into your head.
Hunger infested boy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by eben1marketer: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Like seriously!

Need a website? Get it done without advance payment. See our beautiful designs HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by tstx(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Lol.......

Nigeria..

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by NOC1(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
olisaEze:

Oga u know how to understand well well! Did d Minister use the word ‘some’ or just ‘Nigerians’? U sounded like u were trying to justify his inability to defend his ministry’s budget with an anecdote about a friend’s father! What does pizza have to do with his ministry’s budget, is it a cash crop!?

Did you know what led to the statement? Someone will make 1 hour speech, you guys will make your point with 30seconds comment.
Where did you read that he did not defend his budget, you are making me to sound like his defender.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by EmperorKpee(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
The political appointments made by this administration has just been too tragic and horroic. When they are done sending us back to stone age, we will learn how to pick up ourselves by then.

6 Likes

Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by AgamaHub: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Ha
Re: British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London by CaptainMitch: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2019
My cousins got all their baby formula from US, I don't think it's possible to order cooked food from abroad , the logistics is something else, Buhari has been disastrous in appointments. Only canned food will last that long.

NOC1:

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.