Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? (2970 Views)

I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje / Is An Ogbanje A Devil? / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by umunaija: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
lmaoo.. Read the hilarious drama Bovi just shared on his IG page.
see it below...
READ MORE @ http://www.umunaija.com/between-an-ogbanje-a-witch-who-would-you-choose-as-a-date/

Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good advise Bovi
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by apholaryn: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
crazy dude...and btw....#ogbanje alert.. ΒΆ@d poster below me
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Buh, ogbanje is better
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op knw this 74% of the ladies tha comment on this yur Thread
naaa confamm Witch/Ogbanje
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:
Buh, ogbanje is better
uhm i don dey fear you
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

uhm i don dey fear you
Yea, ask any1, 90% will prefer Ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:

hmnn
is their any difference btw dem
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Maxcollins042(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is he dating both of them and wants us to aid him choose one of the duo?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

hmnn
is their any difference btw dem
Yes. U see, d ogbanjes don't hurt u except u do and they bless whoever they love, but u must not hurt dem, as 4 witches n wizards, they wil hurt, harm n destroy u even wen u re so friendly to dem
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:

Yes. U see, d ogbanjes don't hurt u except u do and they bless whoever they love, but u must not hurt dem, as 4 witches n wizards, they wil hurt, harm n destroy u even wen u re so friendly to dem
*holy cow*
wat happens if you mistakenly cheat on an ogbanje
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

*holy cow*
wat happens if you mistakenly cheat on an ogbanje
Hehehe.........dats ur cup of tea cheater
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hehehe.........dats ur cup of tea cheater
haba bae
was jes asking a question
do i sound like a cheat?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
2dice:

haba bae
was jes asking a question
do i sound like a cheat?
Why should u tink of cheatin?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by passionate88: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

True, obanje is like someone that dies and come back to the world as a baby while a witch will/might kill the man.. Given the scenario, I will go for Obanje o
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by passionate88: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Obanje's most time don't know they are one. They are those people that when they die, their family members will put a mark on their body to identify them if they come to the world again through the same parent
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by koolet: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2015
are these the only class of girls available? ill go single then
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
passionate88:
True, obanje is like someone that dies and come back to the world as a baby while a witch will/might kill the man.. Given the scenario, I will go for Obanje o
Yea, some of dem dnt knw, buh some do.
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Why should u tink of cheatin?
was jes tryna knw the disadvantage btw
how do you much about this pple?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

was jes tryna knw the disadvantage btw
how do you much about this pple?
Hmmmmmm
.......Cos I know.
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hmmmmmm
.......Cos I know.
uhmn..
Why will a sane guy date any sef...
Me personally can't oo
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

uhmn..
Why will a sane guy date any sef...
Me personally can't oo
.......And hw would u know, except u re told
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by venatus25(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Hope both of them are beautiful and romatic, if yes na first come first serve, me no get time, me no look face, me only want plug her, infact me no send wetin she be sef if she be ogbanje/winch that one na she sabi. Wetin me want na to enjoy my self.

#Datsall
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

.......And hw would u know, except u re told
i think i get to knw her b4 the 3rd date..
I wont feel comfortable around her..
I rem. My first day with a Girl i met @ my friends church anniversary..
Cheii that girl na First class Ogbanje.. See kon yellow join
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

i think i get to knw her b4 the 3rd date..
I wont feel comfortable around her..
I rem. My first day with a Girl i met @ my friends church anniversary..
Cheii that girl na First class Ogbanje.. See kon yellow join
Black n yellow ogbanje dey, black ogbanjes wicked pass yellow ogbanjes, buh black ogbanjes ar rare, while yellow ogbanjes re common n easy to access
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Black n yellow ogbanje dey, black ogbanjes wicked pass yellow ogbanjes, buh black ogbanjes ar rare, while yellow ogbanjes re common n easy to access
huh..God is so mercifully
all these once sef will be looking for a Guy to marry bah
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

huh..God is so mercifully
all these once sef will be looking for a Guy to marry bah
Yes.
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Yes.
lol...btw
hope you voted yesterday?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:

lol...btw
hope you voted yesterday?
Nah, did u?
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by 2dice(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Nah, did u?
same
i got no Pvc
and i already knw the winner
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Sall(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Have heard people talk about this thing do they really exist . African . People are always carried away by imaginations and what they cat see or feel too bad.
Re: Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snog! Marry! Avoid! / Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life / Searching For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.