Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? (6129 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
There's this beautiful village girl I invited to my house few weeks ago. After much plays and chit-chats, we got down to bedmatics. She didn't want to do it shar, instead I forced her to it which she later called "RAPE" and cried her eyes out.

Since then, I haven't set my eyes on her but I always see her in my dreams. Have seen her in my dream like 8times now. Its not funny. In the dream she's always chasing me with either pestle, knife or cutlass. Last night was the worse, I dreamt of her upto 3 times on different occasion. The last I dreamt of her before dawn, she was naked and chasing me with pestle, I con run tire for the dream, I woke up this morning feeling exhausted, and couldn't move my leg for good 10min. I tried reaching the girl just to beg her to forgive and forget, but her contact is not going through.

Which kind of thing is this sef?? Common toto wey I fvck wan con dey gimme wahala?? To sleep for night con dey fear me.

Abeg nairalanders (guys), una don experience this kind thing before??
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by midehi2(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin when john thomas enters the wrong punny grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by T4taiwo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its your problem, deal with it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by andymola(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its quite funny how 5minutes enjoyment lands one into eternal regrets and suffering. Na deliverance things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by sheunsheun(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
I dnt knw y, bt i cant stop laffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why u dey lie like dis
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Your name alone should answer your question.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Look for the girl and apologise.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Jboyossai(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

lol, op is on a long thing
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by amadex(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am happy 4 U....... She is ur dream girl and dats y u keep seeing her in ur dreams.... #winks

8 Likes

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Smellymouth: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin cheesy for the sake of free punna
Congratulations bro, u now officially have a spiritual wife grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by dayojags10(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
I ddnt even bother to check the moniker before I knew it was him

2 Likes

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by oniru4real: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin na ur family go experience am. Omokomo
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by ATMC(f): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
God punish you!

You raped a girl and you are taking it lightly! May you never know peace.
stupidity:
There's this beautiful village girl I invited to my house few weeks ago. After much plays and chit-chats, we got down to bedmatics. She didn't want to do it shar, instead I forced her to it which she later called "RAPE" and cried her eyes out.
Since then, I haven't set my eyes on her but I always see her in my dreams. Have seen her in my dream like 8times now. Its not funny. In the dream she's always chasing me with either pestle, knife or cutlass. Last night was the worse, I dreamt of her upto 3 times on different occasion. The last I dreamt of her before dawn, she was naked and chasing me with pestle, I con run tire for the dream, I woke up this morning feeling exhausted, and couldn't move my leg for good 10min. I tried reaching the girl just to beg her to forgive and forget, but her contact is not going through.
Which kind of thing is this sef?? Common toto wey I fvck wan con dey gimme wahala?? To sleep for night con dey fear me.
Abeg nairalanders (guys), una don experience this kind thing before??
God punish you!

You raped a girl and you are taking it lightly! May you never know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by osesology(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wetin man no go read for nairaland! Anyway, ur moniker is the answer to ur question.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

dayumm girl.... bini girl no dey gree carry last and u ernn, well make i no talk everything finish.... cool cool grin
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Patented: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
RAPE is BAD

2 Likes

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Luckyk(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
i knw u lying but continue...

2 Likes

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by midehi2(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dayumm girl.... bini girl no dey gree carry last and u ernn, well make i no talk everything finish.... cool cool grin
proudly Bini smiley
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:

proudly Bini smiley

I noticed, I have a thing for a freaky bini girl who knows n understands the freaky effect of shaking beads on a bad guy mind thing .... U ernn
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by ellapius(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
ok so u re here prepare cos am coming tonit.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by joceey(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guy you better ask for forgiveness na strong ogbanje you jam oo.You need deliverance before your life become miserable and tormenting,ha before I forget self torment don start self i assure you say if care is not taken your thing no go dey work again or neither u get low sperm count run for your dear life if the spiritual attack continue i can prescribe a prophet to deliver you.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by joceey(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Guy you better ask for forgiveness na strong ogbanje you jam oo.You need deliverance before your life become miserable and tormenting,ha before I forget self torment don start self i assure you say if care is not taken your thing no go dey work again or neither u get low sperm count run for your dear life if the spiritual attack continue i can prescribe a prophet to deliver you.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Ekakamba: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
walahi your thread got me laughing especially the 2 last paragraphs. It's well.
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Ekakamba: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
midehi2:
at the wrong time grin
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by olaleks007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by olaleks007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
I need d title of dat home video

Shey odunlade Adekola and ynnone Nelson dey dat movie

Oloshi....after watching home video tire,,,u come dey narrate am to us here.

Walai Ko wole (e no enter)

Malfatoric gigaoptic (dats what qualify u)

1 Like

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
U finally find ur 'Dream girl'. Keep d dreams alive bro.

Continue lying
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
ellapius:
ok so u re here prepare cos am coming tonit.
Ahah! Seriously ella, that sounded really scary for a brief moment..
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by Julietcutie(f): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol enjoy d dream na... u put dis upon yourself... d fear of ****y is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol enjoy d dream na... u put dis upon yourself... d fear of ****y is d beginning of wisdom

Juliet nooo, that can't be true na or is it? Chai!! Now ur making me to fear u too, hope I'll be able to sleep this night
Re: Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? by BUSHHUNTER: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Careful what you wish for.

All in the name of attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Is Soooo Loved .. Photos / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect? / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.