Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? (2634 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Will You Allow Your Newly Wedded Bride To Do Such(picture) / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
imagine yourself a naija guy, you wedded last weekend. bill gate came knocking your door and told you he fancy your wife, he just wanted one night with her in exchange for $10m .

Please be sincere no forming.
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Acekidc4(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
No Never!!
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by uniquevj: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt] ehe na with free bonus of all the fvvvcking styles wink [/size]

2 Likes

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol if she is a virgin no, but if she is not, ..... I ddnt say anythn!
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Tallesty1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
The girl will slap you for not accepting it asaply.

She might even give Gates a discount if you delay

4 Likes

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by SleekyP(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Falconey, is that U angry
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin this is my kind of topic, that is over 2billion naira.

Newly wedded? That means no child yet? I WILL ACCEPT,ALLOW,AGREE.

Compensate my wife with 500m and divorce her.

Nothing personal is just good business, because my newly wedded can leave me for bill gate even with children.

9 Likes

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
SleekyP:
Falconey, is that U angry

oga mi its me , I'm loyal like my GF.
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nursecaleb(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
He is gonna wreck d havoc of $20m
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
hmmm if I talk now... grin
no comments sha.
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
These guys above me sha..

Una go marry @ all? undecided

If i'm d hubby, my wife ain't 4 transaction so I won't accept the offer.

1 Like

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
is she a virgin? That is the most important question right now
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by engrtee(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
I will do it for free

just to have his child

1 Like

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by bewla(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
cool yes if she have AIDS
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
engrtee:
I will do it for free

just to have his child

LWKM wicked!
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
thou shalt not tempt the lord your God...gaskia i wont, your wife might even want to force you to accept.
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
lilmax:
is she a virgin? That is the most important question right now

you didn't read the content right? She is newly wedded a week OLD.

Virgin or not you must had had sex with her.

Or If you married her a virgin you mean?
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by yomi007k(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
These guys aren't loyal sad
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by jamex93(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
with a gal I started dating few seconds ago

yes!

with a wife I have been married to for 80 years

no!
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
diddydiva:
These guys aren't loyal sad

LWKM .............
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Psalmwise(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
u re a businnes minddeed fellow u planned ahead and saw d future
daviyjones:
grin grin grin this is my kind of topic, that is over 2billion naira.

Newly wedded? That means no child yet? I WILL ACCEPT,ALLOW,AGREE.

Compensate my wife with 500m and divorce her.

Nothing personal is just good business, because my newly wedded can leave me for bill gate even with children.

but ow i wish such was possibl
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Psalmwise(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
How i wish such was possible embarassed

1 Like

Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by chattelle(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Acekidc4:
No Never!!

I sabi ur type
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
u re a businnes minddeed fellow u planned ahead and saw d futurebut ow i wish such was possibl

With 500m she will accept the deal and sign the divorce paper with smile. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

LWKM .............
nice thread tho wink

Chai guys like money oooo grin

Here to read comments
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
jamex93:
with a gal I started dating few seconds ago

yes!

with a wife I have been married to for 80 years

no!
stop grammar and be straight jare grin
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Psalmwise(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
lolx
daviyjones:

With 500m she will accept the deal and sign the divorce paper with smile. grin grin grin grin grin
omo meen if to say e possibl ehn
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by falconey(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
diddydiva:
nice thread tho wink

Chai guys like money oooo grin

Here to read comments

but you ladies think we love SEX more in a relationship.
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by jamex93(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2015
diddydiva:
stop grammar and be straight jare grin

lolx

I simply mean say

if na my wife him want ball I no go free

but if na my babe no problem
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

but you ladies think we love SEX more in a relationship.
guys demand for sex more in relationships so it is correct to assume such. Moreover the guys are giving up their newly wedded wives not to be celibates, remember?
Re: can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? by ikbnice(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2015
I dnt care if she's a virgin or not, if she agrees to it...they are good to go. Furthermore, he could come back for more at any time so long as he pays my due.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives / Sweet!! 7 Types Of V@gina And How You Can Enjoy Them / When A Girl Regrets Leaving Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.