Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo (25476 Views)

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC / APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by hopyroll(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmm. Am enjoyin diz. Barman gimme 1 big origin and 1 small origin onike Toba chil with liter make I lite ma weed. abeg alt, I wan jolly small........

Yesssssssssss. Grgrgrgrgrggrgrgrghrhrh. Ok abeg where did we stop sad
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Ayopercent(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Ograke post=32628129]
Dumbass.

It's good to know there are masochists like you that derive happiness and fulfillment from suffering and hardship. If Ajimobi is the best governor ever to rule Oyo, then perhaps you need to get your head checked.

Nonsense.[/quote
d problem ajimobi is hvin in Oyo state is d issue of salary payment and Oyo state is not d only state hvin dis problem...
Dis will be sorted out by God grace as earlier as possible.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by benzion72(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am not suprised if Ajimboi come back again. The opposition are dumb. Only a dummy will not know Ajimobi is coming back when they fail to merge If labour and accord has worked together APC would have been history. They just gave Ajimobi easy ride

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by sammy329(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Unofficial
Governor Abiola Ajimobi APC = 315022
Senator Teslim Folarin PDP = 70820
Senator Rasheed Ladoja AP = 243321
Hon. Seyi Makinde SDP = 42026
Chief Alao Akala LP = 167570
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by arcdone(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
me not happy at all....... this bad news.not good news indeed why ajimobi again. first to break d jinx...

upon is incapability....... again ve not given up...more result still coming....... boda Bayo all d way
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by rotadeco27: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Since Ajimiobi has won now na colicky
Episodic industrial actions for lautech teaching hospital ogbomoso.they ave. Not received salary this year.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
emiye:
you are funny o, you called him a miser in ur earlier post, and you also claim he has wasted lot of Oyo resources. I appreciate the fact that you stated you don't like the man, but I always advise people not to make decisions on basis of emotions, there is a greater chance of making wrong decisions when emotional decision are made.

Na lie jor
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by dadebayo1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Opposition gave victory to Ajimobi.. They are a bunch of selfish individuals. If only they had sacrificed their individual ambition and work together probably the result will be different.. Anywayz wish the governor the very best.. Ajimobi till 2019..

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by fadhill: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

Are you high on cheap crack?

Wtf are you saying?

Do you live in Oyo state? Ajimobi is the worst governor ever to rule Oyo. Most of you spewing trash here don't live in Oyo.
I live in Oyo State, you had better not kill yourself. Ajimobi remains the best among them. Gone are the days of Amala and baba so pe. What sufferings are you talking about. We know people like you, your proffesion is politics. Go and find work, no more budget for amala. Forward ever Oyo people, the pacesetters. E pain you gan ni, sorry go and buy amala with your money.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by pamcode(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
lobatan
what the eff is lobatan answer question woman
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Temysteve(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

What have you achieved under Ajimobi's administration?
A lot dat can't be remembered, is it the vocational tranning institute he introduced or the road maintenance of my area.......baba u av no point jor A CHANGE IS HERE
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Temysteve(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

What have you achieved under Ajimobi's administration?
A lot dat can't be remembered, is it the vocational tranning institute he introduced or the road maintenance of my area.......baba u av no point jor A CHANGE IS HERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / Nigerians In Ghana Prisons Cry Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.