Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (25158 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rapzino: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

Hey!
APC won Taraba, Rivers and Imo states.....[size=3pt]on the internet [/size]

Please refrain from spreading false newsundecided

Sai APC!
Said Buhari!
cheesy
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by sammsimm(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
zegbeye:

kai the news dey give this guy epilepsy

Serious? Ambode is leading in lagos bro
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caracta:

So you are grinning from ear to ear because you guys won a state? One state o. What do you now want APC to do?

Celebrate this one wella. This kind of victory doesn't come too often. In our generosity, we fit dash you 2 more states sha tongue
one state ke? My interest is the SS and SE. Then Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba and Adamawa. Ekiti has done me proud already. As long as all SS and SE are with pDP, we are happy. The battle for Aso Rock 2019 is about to start..

Caracta 4 PdP grin grin
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
do what you preach or shut up. APC will never win here, TARABIANS will never allow Aisha and her likes to govern us. And be warned, Aisha will never win in Wukari or any LGA in Southern TARABA
bro, she was only being sarcastic...she's in agreement with you. Thank you Tarabans..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Lakeshizu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'll be back to revisit this post.
I dont qoute am incase Nairaland get hacked smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by MizMyColi(f): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
do what you preach or shut up. APC will never win here, TARABIANS will never allow Aisha and her likes to govern us. And be warned, Aisha will never win in Wukari or any LGA in Southern TARABA

I'm going easy on you for one reason.
You might have forgotten, but I haven't.

Now will you keep calm and go read/digest my words again? Even the invisible words.

Btw, next time you deem it fit to quote me
Don't even think of guilt-tripping or intimidating me.
I won't be this nicewink

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that PDP will win Taraba state despite the fraudulent celebration of APC. Senator Aisha will only govern in the dreams of APC. grin grin grin

Who are the "we all" that know that PDP will win taraba?

Even by the result released here, PDP is leading by mear +11,000 votes while APC is reported to be leading in the more populated area.

Barcanista, wake up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
hmmmm after TVC don announce am and already congratulating the woman?

Them na TVC(temporary voters' card) INEC na PVC.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
What if she wins?
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rapzino: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now will you keep calm and go read/digest my words again? Even the invisible words.

I won't be this nicewink
MizMyColi:

I won't be this nicewink
MizMyColi:

I won't be this nicewink
sorry I didn't get the sarcasm and I shouldn't have come at you like that. This thread got me incensed when I saw it, due to what we've experienced up here. I'm really sorry!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Franchise21(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Neyoor:
I know the election there will be very tough. Although, I still see the woman emerging at the end of the day. The Hausa's ideology of a woman must not rule is telling on the results just as the way they got our Sister, Aunty Foluke Etteh the 1st female speaker impeached. Now, the hope of having the 1st elected female governor is getting shattered.

Whoever will emerge, will won with a slight margin.
Ur last statement has a grammatical error in it
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rapzino: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
What if she wins?
she won't, I bet you!
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
she won't, I bet you!
I hear you.
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg the woman must win, or we will see a real what if scenario in taraba, as in what if everyone had continued pretending yardua was fit and healthy up to the 2011 elections?

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rapzino: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the "we all" that know that PDP will win taraba?

Even by the result released here, PDP is leading by mear +11,000 votes while APC is reported to be leading in the more populated area.

Barcanista, wake up!
you are the one who need to wake up, when the results in Taraba South start coming in you would be surprise. You just wait!
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Trypant(f): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP leading in Yorro LGA too. Am a PO of a PU with a VP, under the LG

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by maestroferddi: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
hmmmm after TVC don announce am and already congratulating the woman?
TVC, an embarrassment to objective journalism!

They are only discussing negativities about states where APC stand zero chaance while avoiding the charade that took place in APC states.

Imagine carrying negative reports on Akwa Ibom and Enugu states - states where APC chances of winning is less than zero...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Fairgodwin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
ritababe:
Zing local government area, APC 5,224 PDP 28,005.
Lau local government area, APC 13,094 PDP 20,595.

@bolded when do we have chinese loacal govt in nigeria?

hahahahaha, thanks.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Mubarack44(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Senator Aisha is leading with 10368 votes

Taraba sai mama

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
you are the one who need to wake up, when the results in Taraba South start coming in you would be surprise. You just wait!
Uncle, make the de give themselves hope...
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by MizMyColi(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapzino:
[color=#006600][/color] sorry I didn't get the sarcasm and I shouldn't have come at you like that. This thread got me incensed when I saw it, due to what we've experienced up here. I'm really sorry!

Issorait Bro.
That's why I like yousmiley

Just an advice from a Sista though....

Ease up. Don't let these things get to you as such.
These folks really don't care about us.

I support PDP because of Jonathan, but having taken stock of events as they pan out here in Lag....
I think it is okay to return APC in Lag.

I would like PDP to win in Imo, though I don't know him personally, but my company did a large chunk of outdoor ad campaigns for him.
Secondly, I think Rochas is mostly self-centered.
Might be wrong though.

Now....in all of this, I no dey kee myself.
Even if I see dissenting views, I try not to get bitter.
Ultimately....for people like me and you who are in this for patriotism, these top political folks don't care.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by zicoraads: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
ritababe:

were this one for comeout, am i holding u guys
Then why are you insinuating that Lau and Zing are not LGs in Taraba state? When you know nothing about Taraba undecided
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Neyoor:
I know the election there will be very tough. Although, I still see the woman emerging at the end of the day. The Hausa's ideology of a woman must not rule is telling on the results just as the way they got our Sister, Aunty Foluke Etteh the 1st female speaker impeached. Now, the hope of having the 1st elected female governor is getting shattered.

Etteh deserved impeachment
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by ritababe(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
zicoraads:
Then why are you insinuating that Lau and Zing are not LGs in Taraba state? When you know nothing about Taraba undecided

u have eyes but u dont knw hw to read
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Belmot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ritababe:

LWKMD
i tot u said "pand ur yam"
Lol! @ pand ur yam...... If I start typing plateau names for ehn you go laugh tire, the tin dey sweet to pronounce.
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Sacramento4real(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
This thread reminds me of the period during which Jonathan was having an early lead when presidential election results were be called,state by state.I could remember when Kano's REC was called to the podium to come deliver his Seminar,Sorry Thesis,sorry,result.At that point,i was picturing Goodluck's facial expression.I believe the guy developed instant purge.The rate at which Buhari leapfroged Jonathan was just too atomic.I am seeing such scenerio taking place here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by ritababe(f): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Belmot:
Lol! @ pand ur yam...... If I start typing plateau names for ehn you go laugh tire, the tin dey sweet to pronounce.

definitely i need to go there for excursion
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by ademega(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
ritababe:
Zing local government area, APC 5,224 PDP 28,005.
Lau local government area, APC 13,094 PDP 20,595.

@bolded when do we have chinese loacal govt in nigeria?
You have never been to the north east
You hear names like ... Song, hong ,MUBI,mayyobeluwa, madagali ,micika etc

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rotiix(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestroferddi:
TVC, an embarrassment to objective journalism!

They are only discussing negativities about states where APC stand zero chaance while avoiding the charade that took place in APC states.

Imagine carrying negative reports on Akwa Ibom and Enugu states - states where APC chances of winning is less than zero...
I really don't expect fact finding non APC supporters to be watching that TVC channel, they are on a brain washing mission in favor of APC their owner!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Rapzino: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Issorait Bro.
That's why I like yousmiley

Just an advice from a Sista though....

Ease up. Don't let these things get to you as such.
These folks really don't care about us.

I support PDP because of Jonathan, but having taken stock of events as they pan out here in Lag....
I think it is okay to return APC in Lag.

I would like PDP to win in Imo, though I don't know him personally, but my company did a large chunk of outdoor ad campaigns for him.
Secondly, I think Rochas is mostly self-centered.
Might be wrong though.

Now....in all of this, I no dey kee myself.
Even if I see dissenting views, I try not to get bitter.
Ultimately....for people like me and you who are in this for patriotism, these top political folks don't care.
thank you for the advice, lemme get myself a chill pill, lols!

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by stevSKY(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Belmot:

You must be a plateau guy......... "BELMOT" grin
Re: PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
[b][/b]
Neyoor:
I know the election there will be very tough. Although, I still see the woman emerging at the end of the day. [b][/b]The Hausa's ideology of a woman must not rule is telling on the results just as the way they got our Sister, Aunty Foluke Etteh the 1st female speaker impeached. Now, the hope of having the 1st elected female governor is getting shattered.

Did u study geography at school at all. Why is it so easy to associate any bad thing with the Hausas. Have you ever been to Taraba b4? Do u even know the percentage of hausa ppl there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / Abel Ifemi: From Hotel Waiter To Special Assistant To A Governor / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.