Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (42792 Views)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by TV01(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolzz, is bestiality wrong because it is animal abuse??
What is even animal abuse?
If slaughtering a cow for breakfast or throwing a live lobster into a pot of boiling water I wonder what other assault on the animals "sovereignty" is bigger to be termed so.....
Animals have no rights
...omo, you will not only live long, but also full and joyously. In my rush I totally omitted to make that point. It's actually been shown that some animals actually enjoy or at least have no real trauma from bestiality (incidentally, also one of the same arguments that homos make about sex with children). Would a bull really prefer butchery to buggery cheesy?

Please - the lengths fagtivists go. Like I said, every point fails even basic scrutiny

TV
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by babygirlfl: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Can you school your fellow feminazis on this that bring bible to justify feminism? undecided

That people commit adultery and profess to be Christians is not the issue here

We are talking about the equality vs the concept of male headship in marriage

cococandy
Treating others as you want to be treated is a divine principle but still does not negate headship in marriage

Pickabeau1 please I do not want to ever have any discussion with you. Do not quote me again. You do back and forth and enjoy insulting people. I don't. So please do not quote me again.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
TV01:

Homos know that - hence their continuing push for lowering the age of consent
I have heard lowering the age of consent more from heterosexuals. And I can post linkS to articles that many heterosexuals have written on the issue. Btw, your point is redundant because this doesn't prove anything.

Lezzas, then Lifters. And when we specify "marriage" as opposed to just "domestic", we have the safest type of domesticity for women and children. That warms the heart of NL's chieftest marriage advocate and purveyor of marital bliss grin! Even without specifying marriage, it's still Lezzas then Lifters!

This is why I find you extremely weird and boring. Why are u saying the same thing over and over again after you've been corrected?? The numbers are online. Please get your facts from a credible source.

You should ask yourself why there is a high rate of domestic violence in the gay community.

Humans beings do not have conscience?
So, right or wrong is what we (majority) decide it is - at any given point?

They do not have an INBORN conscience, conscience is developed over time.

From a Christian point my position is fixed. If you want to do it in the abstract, shoot - you'll prolly miss there as well grin.

Just mouth, no sense. Boring! You are the one that has to prove objective morality, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by prettyJoy22(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
we(human beings) are fully responsible for our happiness or sadness as the case maybe. i have never fantasized about being a man(and never will),i think feminism was born for a good course which was to address the issue of physical and emotional abuse on the female folks ie treating them as lesser beings and it (feminism) was created to correct the issue(which i think is a good thing) but with modernization things are really changing fast and now the aim of feminism is being exaggerated or better still blown out of proportion. whether we like it or not women will always be women and men will always be men and there's nothing we can do about it cause that's how GOD has made it to be.men should play their roles as men and not over do...........same to women too so that there would be a balance in the home and society in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BABE3: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickybee:

1) He revered an adulterous woman.

2) He had only earthly mother without father.

3) Three women were first to see him at the tomb.

4) A woman commanded him for his first miracle.

5) a woman was the source of our salvation

You say?

1) so?

2) so Mary being a single mum means jesus isn't sexist? grin

3) that was all women were good for to jesus; good for amebo and reporting. cheesy Plus, did jesus have control over who saw him first? C'mon now..

4) his job was to perform miracles on earth, innit? Whoever commanded the miracle is irrelevant.

5) Duh! The woman has the womb. That's biology
That's a woman playing her natural role. Who should have given birth to jesus before? Joseph? ??

How about you address the fact that the 12 most important people to jesus were MEN. He had control over who he chose to be his discipline. He decided to go with men, why?

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by coogar: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

PETA on the loose
If they mark you... u are marked for life

animal rights activists are much worse than feminists. they pelt celebrities with eggs for wearing furred jackets or crocodile-skin shoes.

BABE3:

1) so?
2) so Mary being a single mum means jesus isn't sexist? grin
3) that was all women were good for to jesus; good for amebo and reporting. cheesy Plus, did jesus have control over who saw him first? C'mon now..
4) his job was to perform miracles on earth, innit? Whoever commanded the miracle is irrelevant.
How about you address the fact that the 12 most important people to jesus were MEN. He had control over who he chose to be his discipline. He decided to go with men, why?

after what eve did to adam, Jesus wouldn't let any female have that kinda access. it's not impossible for satan to have possessed a woman to seduce Jesus.........and we all know women of those days had a good understanding with satan.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by JoeCutie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickybee:
Feminism can mix with christianity; if you don't like it, drink an acid.

I've come to understand that you men have a warped definition of feminism. smiley undecided
How do you, Veekey, define feminism?

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:

some of them do have rights while others have no chance at all. you can go to a stream anywhere and kill a fish. you wouldn't get away with doing the same to a dog or a cat(whether stray or owned) grin

grin grin
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
babygirlfl:

[s]
please I do not want to ever have any discussion with you. Do not quote me again. You do back and forth and enjoy insulting people. I don't. So please do not quote me again[/s].

You could have made your points without the drama and histrionics
You have your moment of fame

coogar:

animal rights activists are much worse than feminists. they pelt celebrities with eggs for wearing furred jackets or crocodile-skin shoes.

lol

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolzz, is bestiality wrong because it is animal abuse??
What is even animal abuse?
If slaughtering a cow for breakfast or throwing a live lobster into a pot of boiling water isn't, I wonder what other assault on the animals "sovereignty" is bigger to be termed so.....
Animals have no rights

I personally have no issues with bestiality. I am just stating how homosexuality is different from bestiality and how silly it is to group them together. I remember having a long talk with this chic who had a thing for dogs. It was very enlightening. She seemed to believe that she could tell when the dog wanted it. She even claimed the dog started initiating sexx after a while of doing "it" with it.

I eat animals, and I have no problem with animals being used for testing or used to make furs, so animal rights and me do not go together.

"Animals have no rights" is a different argument entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I personally have no issues with bestiality. I am just stating how homosexuality is different from bestiality and how silly it is to group them together. I remember having a long talk with this chic who had a thing for dogs. It was very enlightening. She seemed to believe that she could tell when the dog wanted it. She even claimed the dog started initiating sexx after a while of doing "it" with it.

I eat animals, and I have no problem with animals being used for testing or used to make furs, so animal rights and me do not go together.

"Animals have no rights" is a different argument entirely.

enlightening?

or weird lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

enlightening?

or weird lipsrsealed

Trust me, it was enlightening. cool

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by TV01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shollypopzz:
I have heard lowering the age of consent more from heterosexuals. And I can post linkS to articles that many heterosexuals have written on the issue. Btw, your point is redundant because this doesn't prove anything.
Fagtivists can be homo or normal. It's as much a mindset. But NAMBLA would be a good place to start. The homo lobby are very good at timing owe they present their perversions. Expect to hear more on this in the future.

Shollypopzz:
This is why I find you extremely weird and boring. Why are u saying the same thing over and over again after you've been corrected?? The numbers are online. Please get your facts from a credible source.
undecided

Shollypopzz:
You should ask yourself why there is a high rate of domestic violence in the gay community.
For lezzas - it's becuase women are the more violent sex and a feature of their sexual pathology is psychological unbalance.
For Packers - it's because the moderating - yes moderating -female influence is missing and the risky behaviour of men heightend.
Women remain safest in marriage - I love saying that kiss!

Shollypopzz:
They do not have an INBORN conscience, conscience is developed over time.
I stand corrected in a sense - but it still develops with an instinctive - if broad - sense of right and wrong

Shollypopzz:
Just mouth, no sense. Boring! You are the one that has to prove objective morality, not me.
How do we agree on any laws if we can't ascertain an oblective morality (right vs. wrong)?

TV
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Trust me, it was enlightening. cool

50 Shades (Zoology edition)....ermmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shudders

2 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BABE3: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:

after what eve did to adam, Jesus wouldn't let any female have that kinda access. it's not impossible for satan to have possessed a woman to seduce Jesus.........and we all know women of those days had a good understanding with satan.

don't mind these people trying to paint jesus as a feminist. grin
every single man then was sexist. It wasn't a sin or crime. The woman's place was in the kitchen. That was the modus operandi.

Jesus was NOT a feminist! I read somewhere that jesus is the unchangeable changer. So therefore, the feminist wave didn't affect jesus or God. He still isn't a feminist! cheesy He's still very much sexist.

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by TV01(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

50 Shades (Zoology edition)....ermmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shudders

Pukes...

TV
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
BABE3:

don't mind these people trying to paint jesus as a feminist. grin
every single man then was sexist. It wasn't a sin or crime. The woman's place was in the kitchen. That was the modus operandi.

Jesus was NOT a feminist! I read somewhere that jesus is the unchangeable changer. So therefore, the feminist wave didn't affect jesus or God. He still isn't a feminist! cheesy He's still very much sexist.

The Jesus I know in the Bible is not sexist neither is God or the Holy Spirit.

It is either of three things:

A man is superior to a woman
A man is equal to a woman
A man is inferior to a woman.

I have not read anywhere in the Bible God designed a man to be superior to a woman and there is a difference between the customs and what God wants.

I thought God was sexist until I learned to dig deeper.

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickybee:

He revered an adulterous woman.

He had only earthly mother without father.

Three women were first to see him at the tomb.

A woman commanded him to his first miracle.

A woman was the source of our salvation.

You say?
must u always be in the middle of bragging about ur feminity,shey na only Victoria God create as woman??!?
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
bukatyne:

I have not read anywhere in the Bible God designed a man to be superior to a woman and there is a difference between the customs and what God wants.

Can you share what you learned?
What does headship mean in marriage Christian wise
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BABE3: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
bukatyne:

can you address the 12 MALE disciples situation? grin why Mathew and Markk? Why not a Vickybee and Bukatyne?

and you do realize the creation of woman was an afterthought? "It's not cool for a man to be alone, let's make someome that looks like him out of his rib". cheesy

if God was a feminist he would have created adam and eve in the same second.

I know it's hard for a modern day Christian to accept the fact that God and jesus are sexist. So you try your best possible to manipulate and twist facts until you're comfortable with your lies.

The hierarchy in the bible from genesis to revelation is
--MAN
--woman
-- animals

even in.marraige
- jesus
-husband
-wife
-kids

2 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BlackLeopard(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
coogar:

if you think 2 siblings above the age of consent should have consensual sex then you need deliverance.

I'm not saying SHOULD. There are things that are preferable to be done and that are not preferable to be done. Doesn't change this is something that falls into the individual's own consideration. What two adults do, unless it harms them? Is not my business. People have freedom to do as they please. Saying there is freedom is nowhere near endorsing some behaviors; only acknowledging they may be more harmless than societal groupthink leads people to believe about them.

coogar:

you were the one that used the only difference in your comment to separate what is moral or immoral. if anything, you were the one posting from a black & white position.

It may not be the only factor. However, it still stands consent is crucial in a variety of situations. Pretending it can be simply ommitted, is endorsing immoral behavior.

coogar:
are you too big to admit you were wrong or is it until i force-feed you?
I don't have issue admitting to mis phrasing. However, don't fan yourself, believing you can force feed me anything. (By the way bro, why are you so stuck on these metaphors of force? There is no need for that sort of speech. We're just conversing about human issues, don't be dragging force into this where everyone sees you're doing it only to feel better about yourself. We can be having discussions without this sort of rhetorical bollocks. It's arguments deciding, not force.)

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
BABE3:

can you address the 12 MALE disciple situation? grin why Mathew and Markk? Why not a Vickybee and Bukatyne?

and you do realize the creation of woman was an afterthought? "It's not cool for a man to be alone, let's make someome that looks like him out of his rib". cheesy

I know it's hard for a modern day Christian to accept the fact that God and jesus are sexist. So you try your best possible to manipulate and twist facts until you're comfortable with your lies.

The hierarchy in the bible from genesis to revelation is
--MAN
--woman
-- animals

The creation was not an afterthought
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1. 28

The manifestation of woman in physical form came after though
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BlackLeopard(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

You could have made your points without the drama and histrionics
You have your moment of fame
lol

Politely stated boundaries aren't drama and histrionics, miss/ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Are u her appointed mouthpiece undecided

Have u finished your schooling on bestiality vs consent vs moralcy(sic!)

Ow KAY
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BlackLeopard(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Are u her appointed mouthpiece undecided

Have u finished your schooling on bestiality vs consent vs moralcy(sic!)

Ow KAY
Actually nawh, I'm my own disappointed mouthpiece the obvious isn't obvious.
There was no schooling, just discussion we're all free to do as we deem fit.
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BABE3: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen 2: 18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

It's either there are two different versions of the creation story (genesis 1 and genesis 2) OR Moses was high and half asleep when he was writing genesis.

The help God was talking about wasn't even eve, it was animals. He created animals before eve. grin

pickabeau1:

The creation was not an afterthought

The manifestation of woman in physical form came after though

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Actually nawh, I'm my own disappointed mouthpiece the obvious isn't obvious.
There was no schooling, just discussion we're all free to do as we deem fit.

Speaking cryptically at times does not necessarily bestow intelligence on posts undecided

BABE3:
Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
It's either there two different versions of the creation story (genesis 1 and genesis 2) OR Moses was high and half asleep when he was writing genesis.
The help that was talking about wasn't even eve, it was was animals. He created animals before eve. grin

The verses are consistent
Man and woman had been created
However man was manifested phsycially first

Go to Gen 1vs 26 - 31

v 26 Let us make man in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion

v 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That was the creation

Gen 2.7
vs 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

That was the physical manifestation

Women were manifested in verse 21

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by BlackLeopard(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Speaking cryptically at times does not necessarily bestow intelligence on posts undecided

I'm merely saying requests to be left alone are personal and to call a decision of another about their well being histrionic is undeserved. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
BlackLeopard:
I'm merely saying requests to be left alone are personal and to call a decision of another about their well being histrionic is undeserved. As simple as that.

Dude.... as I said the same statement could have been made without throwing hissy fits
Drop it
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by babygirlfl: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Pdizzle(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Christianity and feminism don't mix, stop twisting words, even the new testament says women shouldn't head a church. For those saying the bible doesn't support adultery and there are lots of adulterous Christian, that doesn't make it right, the standard has been set, it's left for you to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by coogar: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
BlackLeopard:

I'm not saying SHOULD. There are things that are preferable to be done and that are not preferable to be done. Doesn't change this is something that falls into the individual's own consideration. What two adults do, unless it harms them? Is not my business. People have freedom to do as they please. Saying there is freedom is nowhere near endorsing some behaviors; only acknowledging they may be more harmless than societal groupthink leads people to believe about them.

and it is this negligence of responsibility that has screwed the world upside down. what two adults do should be your business - it's called the communal spirit. love your neighbour as thyself is the most important law in the gospel. posterity shall judge you & any other that has this type of mentality. at a point, the coming generation would question your sanity.

It may not be the only factor. However, it still stands consent is crucial in a variety of situations. Pretending it can be simply ommitted, is endorsing immoral behavior.

the child finally realises his folly!

I don't have issue admitting to mis phrasing However, don't fan yourself, believing you can force feed me anything. (By the way bro, why are you so stuck on these metaphors of force? There is no need for that sort of speech. We're just conversing about human issues, don't be dragging force into this where everyone sees you're doing it only to feel better about yourself. We can be having discussions without this sort of rhetorical bollocks. It's arguments deciding, not force.)

i have been force-feeding kids like you before honest abe signed the paper that freed slaves. you had your opportunity to concede that you mis-phrased your point but you refused to yield.

you are a typical nigerian - "i shan't gree!" rather than admit, they would continue to tie themselves up in tortuous knots of logic to sound intelligent. metaphor is my diet.....so welcome to my world!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.