Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (40190 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Holy Communion And The Catholic Church / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by adejareojaja(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Prov.6:25-32. He that commit adultery lacks understanding and ruin his own soul,
A way that seem right unto man the end thereof is the way of death, Pro.14:12; 16:25
Amend your ways and your doings. Jer. 7:3
Repent and forsake your Evil ways, you go fasting and pray with all seriousness because the moment did it Holy Ghost already departed for He is holy and that is spiritual death.
Thank God for being able to ask for this on nairaland God want to amend your ways that is why your to take this step don't see any comment as condemnation.
226fcbd that is my BBM pin

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by stunocknig: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.

You better ask God for the repercussion before its too late.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Micheal10024: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
This remind me of wen I took my confirmation,,dat vry nyt wen I ws cumin bk home, it ws a long way bk home nd my galfrnd had cum so I ws goin home wit her holdin her waist y still puttin on my white clothings......(GOD Forgive me
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by AlphaDray: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Most of u folks are guilty of this same act, so why are u folks acting like you are any better. It Doesn't really matter if he took holly communion n had sex right after church, I bet about 99.9% of u folks are guilt of premarital sex. So folks stop this "hollier than thou" attitude. (bro it does matter oh) but all I can say is that there's Hope for you to come back to God and you know how to do that...!!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by AlphaDray: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by fexyrich(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
You just bought yourself a special place in hell fire..Those of you who bring in your randy lifestyle to church and deceiving sisters and brothers in church tempting them to sin and fornication..You are helping the devil fulfill his assignment of destroying souls and bringing them into hell..Your eternal punishment would be grevious as I feel so sorry for you..You better repent and be converted and sin no more..If you can't control your lustful desires go and get a wife so you can enjoy it with her the way God destined..Fornication is the reason so many youths perish, do not go far in life nor fulfill their destinies in God..REPENT!!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Anas09: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2015
@Ops.
Are you sorry you did it? I guess you are, that's why you are here confessing it.

Forget these kids rambbling on and on.

Fornication is a very hard sin to overcome. Its well.
Its not because u took Communion, although that's a case on its own. But fornication is a very serious matter. Its causes hardship, lack and stagnation. Believe me. Pls work ur way out of it.

Now abt taking Communion and having sex afterwards. What does the Bible say abt that? Let's see ICorinthians 11:27-30
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat the bread and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and Blood of the Lord.
28 but let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 for he that eatheth and drinketh unworthily, eathed and drinketh damnation to himself, not knowing the Lord's body.
30 For this casue many are weak and sickly among you and many are dead.

What ur actions entails is that, it may result to affliction, weakness maybe in ur erection grin, or even death.
This is no joke. 99percent of us are doing it, but this is the consequence of this action.
Wen affliction or death comes, we forget what we ve done! But look for an aunty or uncle to accuse.
May God have mercy on us all sinners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.