Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (40249 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Holy Communion And The Catholic Church / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by onyibajoe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Reminds me of a certain communion sunday I came back from church and a certain lady that I lost hope on called that she was on her way to my house. I didn't think before I told her I wasn't at home even as she told me that was the only opportunity she got to see me. That was a big temptation cos it wouldn't have been negotiated.That was actually while I was deceiving myself as a christian.
Now I know clearly where I belong.
Sin is sin, with or without taking the holy communion.
God is Merciful still;we are all sinners saved by grace and sustained by the help of the holy spirit.
Sincerely ask God for forgiveness and promise Him never to do it again. The Holy Spirit is always there to help if you allow him the room. God help us all.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Tweetbright(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
podosci:
people have had sex in churches without repercussions
says who??
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
;DYoo gonna burn in the firery depths of hell" and a thousand curses shall be placed on thy soul...
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by PastorOluT(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
frisky2good:
Go for confession and remember to mention the lady's name.

Smile, and after that go for that pretty choir mistress, in which after again u go for confession and with time u won't have any guilty conscience again when u do it.

Sigh, what a world, Heaven is gonna be a shocker anyways!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by upload111: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
bt it was 50shades of sweetness

Imagine??!! Its clear u aren't sEeking forgiveness, u just want people to knw u had *** in church.. Mtchewwww!! Nonsense
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by seunayantokun(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Slimzjoe:
undecided
Nothing concerns holy Communion first of all

Fornication is Fornication Bros......get ready to face the Muuuzzziik!

Because people don't see God physically, they refuse to see how He punishes sin. Well, I would like to say God executes punishment on sinners to the fourth generation. Whoever has done what you mentioned has put in place the platform for God's anger on his descendants. Himself is a step closer to hell. Whenever his cup is full, which can be any moment from now, God will measure his judgment to him His wrath.
Remember, such a person does live a life without God's covenant or commitment. Life can be pull from under him suddenly any time and he slips down to the pit of endless torment. Repentance, true and total repentance and living holy henceforth is the only grace left for him.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by pbs4real(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
firstEVA:
You have come again with your super story series undecided
this ur personal txt.hmm
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by dhappyking(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Your conscience has already judged you and found you wanting. Do the needful repent and move on in a righteous kind of manner. Fornication is bad enough in itself , but ignoring the benefits of holy communion and letting the lure of flesh control you is something else. Do the needful, ok and desist from such acts in future. May God help you.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by chmod777: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
my brother hear the word of the spirit!
are you filled with the annointing of the holyghost?
You are dealing with sin from flesh, it works but does not last cos you could easily be prone to it. Sin is a spiritual thin that manifests in the soul, and your soul is the seat of your mind. Receive the holyghost and be ye endued with power over the flesh. You indeed will be dead to sin and alive to God. Read rom 6 and rom8.you have shown you know so littlle by quoting "all have sinned" study it from begining in romance to understand he meant all before christ came. Now we share in Christs glory.
Many christians strugle with sin because they are either babes in christ of have not received the holyghost. That is why they rely on the verse that says flee . Grow in spiritual things so you become adult heb5:12-14
onyibajoe:
Reminds me of a certain communion sunday I came back from church and a certain lady that I lost hope on called that she was on her way to my house. I didn't think before I told her I wasn't at home even as she told me that was the only opportunity she got to see me. That was a big temptation cos it wouldn't have been negotiated.That was actually while I was deceiving myself as a christian.
God is Merciful still;we are all sinners saved by grace and sustained by the help of the holy spirit.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by pbs4real(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
No. Have another round and enjoy yourselves while it lasts.
typical ans of a troublemaker. . .hmm
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Ekeke1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Go and ask God for forgiveness.
What you did is nt Christian-like, nd you did nt even do it with your wife.
Go on your kneels and cry to God for mercy. And dnt do it again.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by youngmoney4me(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tht's rubblish
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by ikorodureporta: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote
author=xhamel89 post=32638807]

Not to be deceived, the repercussion is that act is sealed unto
destruction. Judas complained of wasting of costly oil/perfume on Jesus,
the Bible added that he didnt speak so because of love but rather
because he was a thief . The action before Judas betrayed Jesus
was at the taking of Communion where Jesus speak of a friend that will
show him to the enemy with a kiss. After the communion, Judas went to
collect (theif) money for his evil act. That act sealed his
destruction.

Holy Communion is not to toyed with. This person has been an ardent
fornicator before this last act. The Bible is for our example, you need a
genuine repentance and prayer of mercy by your Pastor to be
freed.[/quote]
How can d whole congregation be given 'Communion'? ...ITS AN OCCULTIC INITIATION CEREMONY!!!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Donbabaj: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Believe it or not, this is a true live story:

I know of a child hood friend who served in a catholic church as a man servant church. during and after the first mass after taking holy communion, he and his friend would go to my friend's house at the time their parents were still in the church holding one meeting or the other. of course this guys were handsome and very jovial in church, people love them so much, because they were in a drama group, ladies love to be around them. most often on Sundays, i noticed that after the Sunday mass they would just woo any Church girl they wish to have s3x with and tell them to block them around one corner beside their house. Then, i was just an invitee, i felt like joining them but i was the shy type so i just continue to associate myself with them hoping one day, they would give me one. sometime inside their house, in my presence i would see them smoxching these ladies why i pretend to be reading church bulletin. no one would tell me to take my leave because as a guy, we grew up with the idea that whenever opposite s3xes are passing love messages to each other, courtesy demand that you evacuate the room stylishly.
My friends continues this s3xcapades act for a very long time like 2 years, taking holy communion and having sex at home thereafter. before i could say jack, this guys began to develop some unknown skin problems that could even themselves could not understand, then i began to suspect that they have contracted HIV. i wondered to myself, but i was always been told that they always use rubber so it wouldn't have been HIV. I got an admission into the University so one way or the other we lost each other contacts, then mobile phones were not rampant as it is now. 4 years later, one day, i came across another friend of mine (not my mass servant friend) who happens to know my friend. he then told me that he died of liver disease.

My dear friends let us not take the BLOOD OF JESUS AND HIS BODY for granted. Heaven and earth may pass away but his word will never never pass away even the Bible warns us that it is better not to partake than to take it for granted.

@ Op, I thank God for your life, confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by eagleonearth(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Read 1corinth 11 vs 23-34 and you will get a blunt answer to your question. Remember, God is not mocked for whatsoever a man sows, that he shall also reap. Be very careful with your life.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by seunayantokun(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Donbabaj:

I know of a child hood friend who served in a catholic church as a man servant church. during and after the first mass after taking holy communion, he and his friend would go to my friend's house at the time their parents were still in the church holding one meeting or the other. of course this guys were handsome and very jovial in church, people love them so much, because they were in a drama group, ladies love to be around them. most often on Sundays, i noticed that after the Sunday mass they would just woo any Church girl they wish to have s3x with and tell them to block them around one corner beside their house. Then, i was just an invitee, i felt like joining them but i was the shy type so i just continue to associate myself with them hoping one day, they would give me one. sometime inside their house, in my presence i would see them smoxching these ladies why i pretend to be reading church bulletin. no one would tell me to take my leave because as a guy, we grew up with the idea that whenever opposite s3xes are passing love messages to each other, courtesy demand that you evacuate the room stylishly.
My friends continues this s3xcapades act for a very long time like 2 years, taking holy communion and having sex at home thereafter. before i could say jack, this guys began to develop some unknown skin problems that could even themselves could not understand, then i began to suspect that they have contracted HIV. i wondered to myself, but i was always been told that they always use rubber so it wouldn't have been HIV. I got an admission into the University so one way or the other we lost each other contacts, then mobile phones were not rampant as it is now. 4 years later, one day, i came across another friend of mine (not my mass servant friend) who happens to know my friend. he then told me that he died of liver disease.

My dear friends let us not take the BLOOD OF JESUS AND HIS BODY for granted. Heaven and earth may pass away but his word will never never pass away.

That was God's judgment.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by onyibajoe(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls you may need to read the post you quoted me once again. Meanwhile, what is your take on the matter at hand?
chmod777:
my brother hear the word of the spirit!
are you filled with the annointing of the holyghost?
You are dealing with sin from flesh, it works but does not last cos you could easily be prone to it. Sin is a spiritual thin that manifests in the soul, and your soul is the seat of your mind. Receive the holyghost and be ye endued with power over the flesh. You indeed will be dead to sin and alive to God. Read rom 6 and rom8.you have shown you know so littlle by quoting "all have sinned" study it from begining in romance to understand he meant all before christ came. Now we share in Christs glory.
Many christians strugle with sin because they are either babes in christ of have not received the holyghost. That is why they rely on the verse that says flee . Grow in spiritual things so you become adult heb5:12-14
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
After messing up, u re not asking for forgiveness before God. U re even bringing it on nairaland . It a pity, let ur conscience judge u
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Ayatullah(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
YOUR MOTHER HAS THE ANSWER!

Why bother us on Nairaland with this sort of question, you could have directed the question to your mother or your Agbero father who brought you to life under the bridge.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Abumadea: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
A friend of mine who's a member of MFM told me their pastor stopped the choir practise (rehersal) in their branch because the members were just sleeping with one another resulting in unwanted pregnancies.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Raalsalghul: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:
if its me ,I'm sure the LORD will forgive me.

That brother just purchased a ticket to self-contain in hell.
Seriously dude! Did you just say that? LoL because I take that you are joking.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
you can be sure that already there is a curse following you. although our heavenly father is full of compassion and slow to anger. He will forgive you if you are genuinely sorry... but He will still discipline you
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Mozes147: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
After all what the pastor said. You know you are into this kind of act and yet you went into taking the blood and flesh of christ. Death is the wages of Sin. Confessss or you dieee. No let me hear you say I dy claim holy
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Donbabaj:

My dear friends let us not take the BLOOD OF JESUS AND HIS BODY for granted. Heaven and earth may pass away but his word will never never pass away even the Bible warns us that it is better not to partake than to take it for granted.

@ Op, I thank God for your life, confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life
he even died a good death. it could have been worse. in the old testament the ground opened up and swallowed people that spoke against moses.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
onyibajoe:
Sincerely ask God for forgiveness and promise Him never to do it again. The Holy Spirit is always there to help if you allow him the room. God help us all.
lool. sin is not sin o. so dat temptation God delivered you from u are regretting it. God have mercy!! Chai!! God has many things to judge o
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by chmod777: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beloved I have answered the brother.I call him brother because he seems to be a part of the body of Christ.
onyibajoe:
Pls you may need to read the post you quoted me once again. Meanwhile, what is your take on the matter at hand?
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by cisca4us: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol!! Did u use CD, if yes dat means u ve planned it b4. 2nd u knw what to do abt it. It doesn't matter weda u committed d sin immediately after mass or not neither does d person u committed it with matters. What matters is weda u want to go back 2 God & ask 4 4givness. No one is perfect
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by bonna4u(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
I only smdh for all those people like the op that go to church on Sundays because they see their neighbours going for service.
It not by force to go to church!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by studM(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.

sure there is consequence for every sin committed if we don't genuinely repent from it and ask for forgiveness(rom6:23)..but y wld ur frnd(r shld I say u)allow d desire of his flesh 2 consume him thereby leading him 2 commit fornication after partaking of d Lord's table?...d communion is not meant to b abused,for its d body and life of God ur partaking of(lev17:11).it is better u don't partake of it at all rather than partake of it unworthily(1cor10:27-30)
ignorance is really man's greatest enemy indeed
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by onyibajoe(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Then read 1John1:5-10
chmod777:
Beloved I have answered the brother.I call him brother because he seems to be a part of the body of Christ.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Collinsemegreat(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
podosci:
lol, what do you think is going to happen?
Its only in Nigeria and Africa that we believe in Divine punishment
saphira wain sell land and diny na 9jeria abi?
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=vjsmilles post=32635354][b] [font=courier] [size=10pt] remove that ^he^ and put ^i^
wetin ^he,her,them^ do una....
una dey stress those word too much...
those able bodied words don too chop cane for una head angry

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.