Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. (81034 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by kennyblac(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC KEEP BREAKING ASTONISHING RECORDS....

The first party to unseat an incumbent president.

The first party to elect a female Governor in Nigeria (Taraba State.

The first party to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state.

The first to align Lagos with federal government.

The first party to produce an individual that has lost 3 consecutive times in precidential race with 3 different parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by pomporiking: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Did you even look up the word stunning
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Briee(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
tnenge:
dat kiss is realy deep n passionate. wish I c dat of dame Jonathan whn his rsult was annoiced.

Stick to the topic my friend!
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Myself2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rashe:
Said APC
Sai Ajimobi...
No more joy than bein among d winning team....

Enough with that backwardly irritating sai shiit
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by ibkgab001: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
From Osun state I love this ajomobi with passion #congratz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by ojnnaco(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Enough 4kin go dee Tonight be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Bolarge1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:
Frm d government house in oyo state where am reporting, d wife of d newly elected governor gv her husband a romantic kiss.

THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET FROM A WOMAN.

LET THE TIDE CHANGE.....the kiss will turn to slap!

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Homguy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Money talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Texasplus: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Most handsome gov in oyo state history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by aniyphil: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
CR77:
Same Jimi Agbaje wife will do

Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by aniyphil: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:
KISS of life. APC has got the hottest mamas.

hmm . . .truth be told! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Ahmeduana(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:
Frm d government house in oyo state where am reporting, d wife of d newly elected governor gv her husband a romantic kiss.
THANK GOD FOR NIGERIA, IF NOT MAYBE SHE FOR DEY LEBANON WHERE SHE DEY FIGHT JIHAD FOR FEMALE WING OF HEZABOLLAH!
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by oluprinzzy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
CR77:
Same Jimi Agbaje wife will do

Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
hey easy oo are u his wife
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by RobinHez(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Their eyes are open na undecided
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by adeabi: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ha ha ha Oyo state may suffer for another four years I must tell you all the truths. The bitter truth is that he rigged the election in Iseyin and some areas in Ibadan, I must tell you all that we are tired of his administration. Who can tell me his specific achievements except the uncompleted roads? . God is watching this man in 3D and HE will judge faithfully.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Myself2:

Enough with that backwardly irritating sai shiit
he dey pain u abi? no vex...

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by princemi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
i hear whispers of 'honey remember dat G-wagon u promised me'? 'how abt mama's abroad money'?? or is it just me?....congrats mr. Governor

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Obagoal4u(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
quote author=CR77 post=32638999]Same ambode wife will do

Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/quote lolz
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Congrats Sir. Ambode expecting his own kiss

Fool...ambode expecting tears...mumu...
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by softwhispers: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ozo13:
grin success good ooo
Success nor get enemy!
If na lie, cruise in an SUV to ur secondary sch of yesteryears (esp if u were very notorious!) and introduce urself as now working in some nice coy!
Come see as teachers go dey hail u as "the most disciplined student with the best result in his set"
com they recommend u as role model for current students!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by SavageGarden(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello peoeple I'm so sorry to bother you folks its just that my sister got into a competition and she needs just 500 likes on her facebook page linked to the competion. Thanks and God bless you all.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=809418565820619&id=100002574480171&set=a.102735199822296.8548.100002574480171&refid=12&_ft_&fbt_id=809418565820619&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_36facdbbffcce924b300f829d6588ca8
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by zingywingy: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg gimme ur daughter....anyone of dem wink

I will marry her ni...
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
She playing romatical erotical in public. She not ashamed of herself. Even tho she be the wife nko, and so? undecided
Oloshi
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
They want to spoil my innocence

congrats to the Ajimobis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Babs015(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
That's my Governor.... Carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Dohak(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shame to teachers and civil servants in Oyo state, who want the entire state funds to be used to pay their salaries. Oooooooobi. Great apreciation to all those who voted for progress and development. God bless you all - Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by yemi15(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:

Congratulations to the Oyo State people. Ajumose gbogbo was ni o!!! For once, peace and development for the next 4 years, not the atmosphere of fear under Ladoja and Akala, Ajimobi clearly deserves to break jinx and is Oyo State's first second term governor. Congrats to Ajimobi and APC!!! APC!!! Change!!! Oyo a gbe wa o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:

stunning ?
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by phazotron(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
fflamingo:
APC breaks the jink of uprooting PDP for 16 years
APC breaks records of second term in oyo state.
Yet, some lagoons based idigene should go and build their mansion.

Chris ngige lost because of cheer hatred
Rochas may lose because of hatred
Dakuku may lose because of hate
Pls the lost tribe why the hate ?

abi o pls tell em
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Uniqueteco(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
fsk1:
annoiced?How can we be sure that u re nt dame patience jonathan?
fsk1:
fsk1:
Lol guy you bad o
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by aresa: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
fflamingo:
APC breaks the jink of uprooting PDP for 16 years
APC breaks records of second term in oyo state.
Yet, some lagoons based idigene should go and build their mansion.

Chris ngige lost because of cheer hatred
Rochas may lose because of hatred
Dakuku may lose because of hate
Pls the lost tribe why the hate ?

Hate is natural if your only portion in life is to hate. .
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm.....they said patience slapped Jonathan when he lost the election !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.