Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. (81031 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Eneze1(f): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm so happy for Ajimobi he actually performed well and he deserves a second chance
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Okudiover(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
if na say the husband lose, im for starve for a week cause the wife no go give am food. Well congrats ajimobi good days ahead of you. I as oyo state citizen hopes that you fulfill your campaign promises.
. grin grin grin grin grin You can imagine wetin GEJ deey suffer for two weeks now no show from PEJ hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by tomzman: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lovely kiss. Congrats Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Qmab: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow! That's an historical kiss. I'm impressed. Congrats to his excellency. Wish him all the best in his next tenure.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Mustiboy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Okudiover:
. grin grin grin grin grin You can imagine wetin GEJ deey suffer for two weeks now no show from PEJ hehehehehe.
the man for him own don they see person feed am. You no see as him take fat now
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
softwhispers:

Success nor get enemy!
If na lie, cruise in an SUV to ur secondary sch of yesteryears (esp if u were very notorious!) and introduce urself as now working in some nice coy!
Come see as teachers go dey hail u as "the most disciplined student with the best result in his set"
com they recommend u as role model for current students!

Falls from Iroko tree grin grin
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nickymezor(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm hw nice... smiley this na real hot kisssss tongue cheesy
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Occurstaem(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
peezu:
Frm d government house in oyo state where am reporting, d wife of d newly elected governor gv her husband a romantic kiss.
Ajimobi, Insha Allah.
Oh My............
What an awesome passionate lovely romantic kiss. I'm impressed.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by deebrain(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg, make she enjoy am. She deserves it.

Many of them had nothing or were barely popular when they got married. All they had was a great vision for themselves. To find a pretty lady to believe and be patient with them was equally hard like today.

I wonder how the ladies they "toasted" in their searching back in the days, who were doing the "i need a guy whose got a volvo", would be feeling when they see the then rejected stones presently. "Men are wicked" abi? Keep singing it.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Sunshinelady(f): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
fsk1:
annoiced?How can we be sure that u re nt dame patience jonathan?
buhahahahhahahahahaha. U just made me laugh out loud now.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=14pt]so people really kiss mouth to mouth in nija. No be only for home videos undecided[/size]
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Temysteve(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
CR77:
Same Jimi Agbaje wife will do
Kissssssssssssssssssssssss
lol, if i hear say dem go kiss, dat Ambode with big leeps........
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by CR77(f): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol Ambode no sabi kiss self
Temysteve:
lol, if i hear say dem go kiss, dat Ambode with big leeps........

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by lovely17(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
*SMOOCH*
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by riversupdate: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
what kinda kissing is that? there aint no goddam cupidity in that kiss n i wonder whats in that womanssmind..
gudluck to ajimobi...
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Cchuks27(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omor this woman fit give her husband doggy this night o tongue
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow, kiss of joy. Hardwork reali pays, it shows dat Ajimobi is wrking.
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by SenatorJames(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
They really need it.
#saynotojealousy#
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
I congratulate the governor elect...
I can only hope he doesn't follow suit in the second term trend..
Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by highmood(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
I love the simplicity of this man. A no-noise making performer. Notwithstanding my party, I would have loved to vote for him of I were to be in that state. Among the APC governors, I prefer him more.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. by kcbaba007: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Y she no go kiss am, wen d money is still flowing... grin grin

Woman and money self......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.