Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. (16064 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by baralatie(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
PPAngel:

China makes the biggest turbine generators and coal fired plants and they do it cheaper than any one.
using America and west allies branded technology.it will suicide for us to go against "owner" of technology.
it is called double handling!
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by OreMI22: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
PPAngel:
The concluded WEF held in Abuja in May, 2014 saw China unveil a $42bn investment over the next 10yrs in the African continent with Nigeria expected to gulp the highest share of over $30bn in direct infrastructural investment, energy sector and manufacturing.

With the emergence of the newly appointed Colonial Governor of the Royal Niger Company aka Nigeria, expect to see Buhari cancel outrightly all Chinnese direct investments in preference to western loans from the IMF, World Bank and Paris Club.

Off course, all the newly borrowed money will be diverted with nothing on ground to show for it but debt for the next 40years.

Change Change Change!

[size=15pt]That is exactly why the western powers wanted Buhari. He really can't see through the economic slavery designed by the west for Africans.

The economic partnership with China has really given the west, IMF and world bank a lot of sleepless nights.

The next move is to sign the economic partnership agreement(EPA) with Europe and completely kill manufacturing in Nigeria.

Well, we shouldn't blame Buhari but ourselves for what befalls Nigeria.
[/size]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by XketchDesigns(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
PPAngel:

Jonathan's administration is over.

Let's see how the messiah will deliver.

Mind you the US interests must be secured. America is know father Christmass when needing their help to secure power.

Give it 6 months and begin to have that sense of disappointment.

then why did you create this thread and fill it with his rubbish achievements?

You still have not answer d the question on how US put buhari in power? Because your uncle GEJ was an abysmal failure and voted out doesn't mean US backed buhari.

Buhari was elected by Nigerians, Nigerians who yearned for change, who wanted a better future for their children and grandchildren, who wanted nigeria to be respected in the international community again! This was a fight by Nigerians for the future of Nigeria.

So stop dragging US into this. You obibsly still pained. Don't be a saddist, be hopeful, be optimistic. Because Nigeria is going to be great again!!

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
^^^^^
point of correction
Nigeria is Already achieving Greatness
at least this tread has shown the immense effort The President Jonathan adminstration has put and the successes achieved.
He and his team have done very well.
This govt has achieved an immense lot!

we have a new President to be sworn in on May 29 2015.
and I pray for his adminstration not be cancellation govt but a building govt moving us closer and closer to our Nation Glory!

I would miss This Jonathan admin a lot.They worked hard!despite the challenges!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ
God Bless The People of Nigeria!

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:
^^^^^
point of correction
Nigeria is Already achieving Greatness
at least this tread has shown the immense effort The President Jonathan adminstration has put and the successes achieved.
He and his team have done very well.
This govt has achieved an immense lot!

we have a new President to be sworn in on May 29 2015.
and I pray for his adminstration not be cancellation govt but a building govt moving us closer and closer to our Nation Glory!

I would miss This Jonathan admin a lot.They worked hard!despite the challenges!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ
God Bless The People of Nigeria!
Whatever ,I just hope this isn't some kind of Greek gift from the West.

Going by their antecedents one can only imagine what economic stranglehold they want to impose on African states like Nigeria but I expect Buhari's economic team to make the right choices else we all are screwed again.

We are all aware that China's FDI,Infrastructural loan and Mechanized Agriculture on a large scale introduced into West African states which was the West's dump site has given Washington and her fellow merchants of death a lot of sleepless nights.

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
My Mom is ok , but I just finished fuccking that ho you call a mother.you bastard.
No your mother will never be okay she will cough to death
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
No your mother will never be okay she will cough to death
Cry me some more tears ,oloriburuku tongue

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cry me some more tears ,oloriburuku tongue
she will cough blood to death
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
she will cough blood to death
Cry more, boy! and when you're done crying out your cataract infested eyes ,you can come get your momma's panties off my house. grin

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cry more, boy! and when you're done crying out your cataract infested eyes ,you can come get your momma's panties off my house. grin
Your mother will cough to death
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Robot, you've said it before and I heard you. tongue

Oh well! I see you're so pained with the way I fuccked your trashy mom ,right?

Don't get worked up ,next time I'll be gentle with her puccy. grin

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Robot, you've said it before and I heard you. tongue

Oh well! I see you're so pained with the way I fuccked your trashy mom ,right?

Don't get worked up ,next time I'll be gentle with her puccy. grin
She will cough to death
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
She will cough to death
You can say that again ,Robot. grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Cannonleo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
PPAngel:

The same Ngozi that secured a debt cancellation deal for you and who insisted on saving for a rainy day from where your country was able to have the highest liquidity since independence?

You think the FG owes $18bn? You are really delusional.

The state governments in combination account for the highest share of any debt.

When Amaechi borrowed over $100million for a phantom water project nko? How about the white elephant PortHarcourt light rail project that has gulped so billions and is no where near commissioning.

How about states like Osun which have an annual income of less than 40bn but budgets over 200bn mainly sourced from banks?

I can go on and on about how the state governments account for the highest debtors and not the FG.
my dear it is crystal clear..let's us siddon look as we call till the next six months then we will know if all this is true or not..Nigerians never learn.we never want to see the true picture..we never care to research we simply fall for surface deal...my greatest fear will be the cancellation of the jf-17 thunder deal with cac Pac nd the incoming su-30 jets from Russia (under speculation)...and a large amount of military hardware on transit from the east .if he decides to dance to the tune of the west I pray he doesn't....already I am hearing some ugly stories of consideration by uncle Sam to give us a few ceremonial F-16s...the jaguars come to mind.
presido buhari do the right things prove our fears wrong

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
cough cough cough
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Chigold101(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
kadyrov25:
the buhari that i knw will never allow himself to be turned into a puppet of any country or institution so op forget it gmb will not do such a thing
where did you got to know GMB? Why do you think the USA & EU are strongly backing APC/GMB?

Have you not heard of GMB sayong he will bring the Americans back to continue their “white wash“ training of Nigeria military?

Didnt you read it in Vanguard of yesterday how GMB will withdraw soldiers from Central & Southern Nigeria & take them to North East, in the name of fighting boko haram. But Soldiers in North West will not be touched.

GMB is the greatest mistake NIGERIANS have ever made. Especially the Yorubas. Soon all our eyes will clear.

Change we asked for here & it is a “backward change“

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Orunto: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Whatsoever you apply for or ask for and it is given is a DEBT to be repaid according to the conditions of the offer and acceptance. Anything you don't ask for and you get is a CREDIT that is subject to favourable WAVER in future, including its interpretation as a GIFT that is with you to stay and not to be refunded. SO LET THE $30bn CHINESE LIFE-GIVEN GIFT STAY.
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by anonimi: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2015
kadyrov25:
the buhari that i knw will never allow himself to be turned into a puppet of any country or institution so op forget it gmb will not do such a thing

HOW do you know him?

For how LONG have you known him?
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
seunfly:

Where is her evidence? All she did was to post Chinesse agreement and create one senseless lie.

Ode. How is the hunger now

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Belmot:
You can lie for africa

Is she lying now?

Fool

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Change2015:

Soon she will be confessing and blaming Orijin

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

Let me hear you say change grin

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Belmot(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
PappyMason:

Is she lying now?

Fool
Do I know you? Abeg park well.
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by seunfly: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
PappyMason:

Ode. How is the hunger now

Who is this mannerless human being
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by baralatie(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Omenka you ****, did I not warn you fools that gbesse is the only solution your boko govt has to offer?

Enjoy your 7yr famine. Hope Aisha rice was worth your future and that of your grand kids to the nth generation.

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
OreMI22:

[size=15pt]That is exactly why the western powers wanted Buhari. He really can't see through the economic slavery designed by the west for Africans.

The economic partnership with China has really given the west, IMF and world bank a lot of sleepless nights.

The next move is to sign the economic partnership agreement(EPA) with Europe and completely kill manufacturing in Nigeria.

Well, we shouldn't blame Buhari but ourselves for what befalls Nigeria.
[/size]

Buhari was that perfect mumu candidate alongside his throng of APC dunces who were ever willing to sell Nigeria into slavery.

The black man is forever cursed
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
kadyrov25:

Your useless Buhari is jumping from one bank to another looking for loan
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
masseratti:
But why would mods allow this kind of thread to continue? Where did Buhari tell op this kind of news? No source, she just woke up from her nightmare shouting Buhari and she wrote all this? Very pathetic.

Mumu.

Shey your eyes don clear now

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
obailala:
Why are you bothering yourself with the feelings and evil thoughts/wishes of aa sorry loser?... You will be surprised that a lot of Jonathanians are actually fasting and praying presently for the new government to fail woefully so they can say "we told you so" in 4 years time. But God pass them!

The same Buhari that bluntly refused to take IMF loans in th 80s is now the one some confused individual believes would take loans now?

Another mumu...

Hope you are enjoying your Chanji!

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by APCzombie: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mariory:
@OP

With all your pathetic ranting on this thread so far, not once have you shown any evidence of Buhari cancelling Chinese Investments.

I think these elections have driven a number of people crazy. Some of you really need help.

See mumu ....

Shey you are enjoying your Chanji!

2019: Atiku’s “think Tank” To Rally Voters For PDP In 774 Lgas / Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82