Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. (16052 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
OreMI22:

[size=15pt]That is exactly why the western powers wanted Buhari. He really can't see through the economic slavery designed by the west for Africans.

The economic partnership with China has really given the west, IMF and world bank a lot of sleepless nights.

The next move is to sign the economic partnership agreement(EPA) with Europe and completely kill manufacturing in Nigeria.

Well, we shouldn't blame Buhari but ourselves for what befalls Nigeria.
[/size]

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Cannonleo:
my dear it is crystal clear..let's us siddon look as we call till the next six months then we will know if all this is true or not..Nigerians never learn.we never want to see the true picture..we never care to research we simply fall for surface deal...my greatest fear will be the cancellation of the jf-17 thunder deal with cac Pac nd the incoming su-30 jets from Russia (under speculation)...and a large amount of military hardware on transit from the east .if he decides to dance to the tune of the west I pray he doesn't....already I am hearing some ugly stories of consideration by uncle Sam to give us a few ceremonial F-16s...the jaguars come to mind.
presido buhari do the right things prove our fears wrong

Buhari don submit application to borrow $30bn from IMF

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
APCzombie:
Omenka you ****, did I not warn you fools that gbesse is the only solution your boko govt has to offer?

Enjoy your 7yr famine. Hope Aisha rice was worth your future and that of your grand kids to the nth generation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
APCzombie:

Buhari was that perfect mumu candidate alongside his throng of APC dunces who were ever willing to sell Nigeria into slavery.

The black man is forever cursed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
APCzombie:

Your useless Buhari is jumping from one bank to another looking for loan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Noneroone:
op is a prophet

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
XketchDesigns:

then why did you create this thread and fill it with his rubbish achievements?

You still have not answer d the question on how US put buhari in power? Because your uncle GEJ was an abysmal failure and voted out doesn't mean US backed buhari.

Buhari was elected by Nigerians, Nigerians who yearned for change, who wanted a better future for their children and grandchildren, who wanted nigeria to be respected in the international community again! This was a fight by Nigerians for the future of Nigeria.

So stop dragging US into this. You obibsly still pained. Don't be a saddist, be hopeful, be optimistic. Because Nigeria is going to be great again!!
lol i hope this guy is alive

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by KwaraRat: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
lol i hope this guy is alive

He is alive and dying slowly of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
KwaraRat:

He is alive and dying slowly of hunger
hahahaha....just read everything in the tread is actually funny...

When i heard Obama campaign manager was the one in-charge of Apc campaign , thats when i know something is wrong.....Its clear the west was the backbone of Boko haram to fustrate Goodluck Jonathan....And now i know why he loosed silently and never argue about the result....its so clear now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He went back to his vomit.

The West has refused to hand him any loan until he devalues the naira and open our economy as a dumping ground.

Is $30bn in any way comparable to $2bn that he is now begging for?

This is the begining of the end for this traitor called buhari
u are a prophet indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by MXrep: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
KwaraRat:

Guy I am quoting every zombiod who doubted what I posted about their buhari being a western puppet.

I will mention all of the fools to remind them of their gross foolishness
are you the OP? kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by ChikezieU(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2016
KwaraRat:

Isn't it now glaringly obvious that buhari is a puppet and fool of the west?
what is this suppose to mean? Dont you know were brain-washed dullards, are or haven't' apc given us enough evidence to see how bad their nyass is? Or YOU SIMPLY CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE ANYMORE? Abeg if you are not tiered of apc, i am,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Belmot(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
KwaraRat:

Fool
Insolent twerp
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by Mariory(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
KwaraRat:

Another fool

Another monkey.
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by FSBoperator: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Bump
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by 12Monkeys: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Did we not warn you.

Buhari in 3yrs has borrowed 22 trillion naira with nothing to show for it, the economy is in shambles and the naira is literally worthless
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by 12Monkeys: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
kadyrov25:
the buhari that i knw will never allow himself to be turned into a puppet of any country or institution so op forget it gmb will not do such a thing

The buhari you did not know borrowed 22 trillion naira in 3yrs with nothing to show for it
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by 12Monkeys: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
masseratti:
But why would mods allow this kind of thread to continue? Where did Buhari tell op this kind of news? No source, she just woke up from her nightmare shouting Buhari and she wrote all this? Very pathetic.
[/s]

I saw this coming even before Buhari was sworn in as president.

3yrs in bondage chanji, Buhari has borrowed more than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by 12Monkeys: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Williamso:
OMG!!!

WHAT MANNER OF PROPAGANDA IS THIS??
*spits on thread and walks away*

22 trillion naira debt on 3yrs is not propaganda.
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by ImadeUReadThis: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2018
We warned you fools
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by ImadeUReadThis: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
seunfly:
So where in this article did it states that Buhari want to cancel it?
You people will just die of hatred.
[/s]

The fool
Re: Buhari Set To Cancel Strategic Chinese Direct Investments In Place Of IMF Loans. by ImadeUReadThis: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=kadyrov25 post=32642331]the buhari that i knw will never allow himself to be turned into a puppet of any country or institution so op forget it gmb will not do such a thing[/quote

Buhari is a puppet of many puppet masters. the Saudis used him to start another senseless sectarian proxy front in the Sunni -shiite / Saudi - Iran in Nigeria.

Your stupid Buhari steered Nigeria firmly into the hands of Western banks with all the loans he has taken and embezzled for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s Eight Years – Tony Momoh / Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu / Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.