Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". (8924 Views)

APC Has Destroyed The 16 Years Gains Of PDP In Nigeria - APC Reps Member / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

How do you explain losing your electoral value by 87% which is unprecedented in the last 4 years? I can categorically tell you that the leaders of APC in Lagos are seriously worried. We are talking facts here and not sentiments, if you like like continue to bury your heads in the sand. Losing 87% electoral credibility in an important state like Lagos is no joke.

I really don't know what you are trying to say. The big picture is that APC won at the centre and retained Lagos. Now the Party has the chance to use federal might to take Lagos to far greater heights meaning all this your talk is irrelevant as voters will only remember the Party that birthed real change everyone can see and feel.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcquin:

But why are you so bothered about the party and it's hold on Lagos. Na you be Tinubu or the party leader?

The party just dislodged the acclaimed Africa's largest party with its Federal might and you disturbing it about. Well thanks for the concern, Tinubu will look into it.

#change!

I really don't get his argument at all. APC won everywhere and now control the executive and legislative arm of Nigeria plus gained more Governors than the Party had going into the elections. Is it then the APC that should be "worried" with control of all arms of government that can help it make a big difference, performance-wise, and win massively in 2019 across Nigeria? Or is it the PDP that is now only strong in the SE/SS, humbled in the legislative houses and even conceded States to the APC? Some people love sentimental argument they assume hides their real motivation for speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ibietela2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Gbawe:
We dey laff in OBJ voice. With the guber results in today it is clear the divisive and highly self-serving Jonathan has managed to dismantle the PDP and destroy the Party totally from within. Perhaps those who say Jonathan was "sent by God" have a point after all. cool cool cool cool
[/s]

Go and sleep Son, you have nothing reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ibietela2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahn:

Yes. Exactly

However, his approach was different when he was destroying Nigeria's economy by eating with criminals and being less concerned about the growth of the country while his wife wanked the treasury to her satisfaction

Buhari is eating with Angels?

HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Upright750: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mumu .. Is because GEJ allow rule of law and also free and fair election . so your own mumu didn't allow you to understand that PDP lost some state is because oga gonna allow people s choice to speak or you sound like u like it when people die for election battle. . you think if its OBJ he will allow people s choice. Yea GEJ is God sent thats why he Dont want to shqde blood .

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
seniormallam:
the party that he didnt even know how they suffered to form, came with luck from know where and just wasted the 16yrs of labour of the founding fathers of the party with his clueless and corruption rooted govt and to say thank u to the party he refused to support any governorship candidate............ingrate

Aboki so you will accuse him of rigging
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by zimoni(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
The former chairman from adamawa state(I've forgotten his useless name) actually destroyed PDP. Too bad Jonah was watching while PDP governors were decamping, they told nothing dey happen but now something dey happen.

Too badt.

Defectors are allowed to leave, we shall rebuild the party and bounce back in 2019.

PDP, Power.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you. I was waiting for the sort of response above. The worst thing GEJ did was to insist divisively and dictatorially, and in a completely Machiavellian manner, that he must be the PDP's Presidential candidate for 2015 and that no other must stand against him. He destroyed the internal peace, relative unityand amicable coexistence all Political Parties need to operate with to gain election victories. Once dictatorship begins that disenfranchise others and proscribe opposition within a Party then that Party is divided irrevocably and potentially rendered impotent.

How is it your business?

Are you a PDP member?

Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

How is it your business?

Are you a PDP member?

Why cry more than the bereaved?

Perhaps you have comprehension issues. I am commenting on an outcomes that favoured and pleased me immensely. More like laughing at the bereaved i.e PDP cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
zimoni:
The former chairman from adamawa state(I've forgotten his useless name) actually destroyed PDP. Too bad Jonah was watching while PDP governors were decamping, they told nothing dey happen but now something dey happen.

Too badt.

Defectors are allowed to leave, we shall rebuild the party and bounce back in 2019.

PDP, Power.

I doubt you will get the chance. I get the impression the APC will deliver on power supply, security, refining of crude, corruption and tackle some major problems of Nigeria the PDP has worsened for that its members can profit from Nigeria's misery. I also think young, modern and pro-people APC governors like El-Rufai, Tambuwal et al will deliver. I cannot see "bounce back" strategy for the PDP unless APC give them one.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by whimpy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Continue fooling yourself. I do not know why you supporters of GEJ are never honest people. I think all honest folks in the entire world , irrespective of political leaning, know precisely how GEJ destroyed his own Party and this has nothing to do with "tolerating" opposition or free and fair elections.
just shut up you slowpoke......so its APC supporters that are honest......Mtcheew....stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by juman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Obasanjo started the destruction of pdp, jonathan also contributed in its destruction. Even jonathan's illiterate wife nah case.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by zimoni(f): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

I doubt you will get the chance. I get the impression the APC will deliver on power supply, security, refining of crude, corruption and tackle some major problems of Nigeria the PDP has worsened for that its members can profit from Nigeria's misery. I also think young, modern and pro-people APC governors like El-Rufai, Tambuwal et al will deliver. I cannot see "bounce back" strategy for the PDP unless APC give them one.

Understood you Sir.

If not 2019, then we shall wait till 2023. Afterall PDP ruled for 16yrs before we lost to APC.

One thing is certain, PDP shall be back.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Perhaps you have comprehension issues. I am commenting on an outcomes that favoured and pleased me immensely. More like laughing at the bereaved i.e PDP cool cool cool cool

In every contest, there must be a winner and a loser. Laugh while you can.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
zimoni:

Understood you Sir.

If not 2019, then we shall wait till 2023. Afterall PDP ruled for 16yrs before we lost to APC.

One thing is certain, PDP shall be back.

Thanks Sir.

My man, you are welcomed. Always nice to encounter a polite and decorous PDP supporter. I personally want a strong opposition Party to challenge the APC also but the only way that can happen is for all PDP leaders, post May 29th, to perform out of their skin for the next few years and be a vibrant opposition to the APC. This is something I don't think the PDP has the personnel to do. Nonetheless, I wish you well. In Buhari, I think Nigeria has gained a President who can pursue the fundamental and badly-needed reforms that can launch Nigeria towards greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by zimoni(f): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

My man, you are welcomed. Always nice to encounter a polite and decorous PDP supporter. I personally want a strong opposition Party to challenge the APC also but the only way that can happen is for all PDP leaders, post May 29th, to perform out of their skin for the next few years and be a vibrant opposition to the APC. This is something I don't think the PDP has the personnel to do. Nonetheless, I wish you well. In Buhari, I think Nigeria has gained a President who can pursue the fundamental and badly-needed reforms that can launch Nigeria towards greatness.

Problem is, most of high-ranking members are going to decamp to APC before 2017.

It's not going to be easy to rebuild, yet I believe it's possible.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

In every contest, there must be a winner and a loser. Laugh while you can.

Indeed. Yet the plight of the PDP is good for Nigeria because leaders can begin to understand that they are accountable to the people and will be judged based on this come election time. PDP deserves everything it got because the Party ruined millions of Nigerian lives callously and cruelly. The APC too must lead Nigeria well and do/provide what it has accused the PDP of not doing/providing for Nigerians otherwise Nigerians will toss them out as well ASAP. That is how it should be in a vibrant democracy where power truly resides with the people.

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by waternogetemeny: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just APC rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by CyberWolf: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jonathan didn't destroy any party..The north wanted the presidency by all means and yorubas being the slaves they are(which you Gbawe is part of),supported them in making it a reality..We are just observing.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
zimoni:

Problem is, most of high-ranking members are going to decamp to APC before 2017.

It's not going to be easy to rebuild, yet I believe it's possible.

This is why I said the PDP does not have the personnel to bounce back . Can PDP leaders, for example, play opposition faithfully as Tinubu and Buhari have done for over a decade? Many have come out to say the PDP is full of unprincipled 'fair weather' politicians with dedication to their stomach rather than to enduring ideology. I tend to agree. This is what will make it very difficult for the PDP to rise. The leaders of the PDP, by their very rapacious and unprincipled nature, are not naturally equipped to play opposition well. They would rather decamp to join 'success' than remain in the PDP to build it into a Party Nigerians can identify with and view as a viable alternative.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by jumobi1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Based on bad governance being the norm in Nigeria, he killed it by being the most democratic president we have ever had. OBJ wasn't better than GEJ (minus BH perhaps). When OBJ lost, he shamelessly rigged and even sought a 3rd term. When Buhari lost, he asked for violence.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by zimoni(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

This is why I said the PDP does not have the personnel to bounce back . Can PDP leaders, for example, play opposition faithfully as Tinubu and Buhari have done for over a decade? Many have come out to say the PDP is full of unprincipled 'fair weather' politicians with dedication to their stomach rather than to enduring ideology. I tend to agree. This is what will make it very difficult for the PDP to rise. The leaders of the PDP, by their very rapacious and unprincipled nature, are not naturally equipped to play opposition well. They would rather decamp to join 'success' than remain in the PDP to build it into a Party Nigerians can identify with and view as a viable alternative.

Yeah.

At this point, I can only say all shall be well.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by LRNZH(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blaming GEJ for PDP's near-demise is giving the retardeen too much credit.

OBJ's 'Third Term' ambition started the destruction of PDP. Corrupt senators/governors who supported it became party leaders and held sway while progressive minded fellows opposed OBJ from within PDP.

Baba lost and in his typical vindictive way, sidelined the great leadership materials in PDP to pick stooges through which he (OBJ) will hopefully continue ruling by proxy. Enter Yaradua and GEJ.

Yar'adua's govt was largely hijacked by Ibori (hence the illogical witch hunts of figures like Ribadu). GEJ is clueless. Period. No need to expatiate. That man cannot just see beyond his eye lashes.

OBJ's god complex killed PDP. Today, Baba Iyabo pretends as if he is a progressive. The 2015 elections should be summarised as Nigeria's effort to correct OBJ's ill informed decisions after 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sweetguy25: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

In Buhari, I think Nigeria has gained a President who can pursue the fundamental and badly-needed reforms that can launch Nigeria towards greatness.

And what are the badly-need reforms that will launch Nigeria towards progress?
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Fathai(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
tru talk. .but lnzhz.. i will like to kno u more better...my nunber.07039587526......plss
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by izinbizi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
He destroyed everything. He is the worst president ever. He is an epic failure. Shame shame shame. Smh
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
Jonathan didn't destroy any party..The north wanted the presidency by all means and yorubas being the slaves they are(which you Gbawe is part of),supported them in making it a reality..We are just observing.. undecided

This is the problem dominating the thinking and outlook of people like you completely. You feel others are to be fought and hated while bridges should be burnt arrogantly. When Yorubas prefer a 'live and let live' approach, combined with a pragmatically intelligent modus operandi of siding with what is best for Nigeria above everything else, you call them names. When will your kind begin to grow up and take the right lessons from life especially in relation to getting on with and respecting others?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ijebubabe(f): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
zimoni:

Too badt.

PDP, Power.

Are you referring to Bamaga Tukur ?
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by CyberWolf: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

This is the problem dominating the thinking and outlook of people like you completely. You feel others are to be fought and hated while bridges should be burnt arrogantly. When Yorubas prefer a 'live and let live' approach, combined with a pragmatically intelligent modus operandi of siding with what is best for Nigeria above everything else, you call them names. When will your kind begin to grow up and take the right lessons from life especially in relation to getting on with and respecting others?
while calling Jonathan into your thread? It signify your bile hatred for him and your ethnic bigotry for those that supports him...keep basking in your euphoria while is last until the amala and ewedu your masters and cooking for your are done & served hot on a plastic plate..Slave undecided
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ijebubabe(f): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
LRNZH:
Blaming GEJ for PDP's near-demise is giving the retardeen too much credit.

OBJ's 'Third Term' ambition started the destruction of PDP. Corrupt senators/governors who supported it became party leaders and held sway while progressive minded fellows opposed OBJ from within PDP.

Baba lost and in his typical vindictive way, sidelined the great leadership materials in PDP to pick stooges through which he (OBJ) will hopefully continue ruling by proxy. Enter Yaradua and GEJ.

Yar'adua's govt was largely hijacked by Ibori (hence the illogical witch hunts of figures like Ribadu). GEJ is clueless. Period. No need to expatiate. That man cannot just see beyond his eye lashes.

OBJ's god complex killed PDP. Today, Baba Iyabo pretends as if he is a progressive. The 2015 elections should be summarised as Nigeria's effort to correct OBJ's ill informed decisions after 8 years.

Very true.

Obasanjo's pretence is really amusing. He is solely responsible for plunging nigeria into Jonathan's 6years of misrule and I wish he could be dealt with.

It's annoying to see how he's been treated like someone relevant politically, an elder statesman or a progressive.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by pazienza(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2015
The story of a minority president.

He was not a member of of the Odua-Arewa gang up, by the virtue of his place of origin, he had no right to rule Nigeria, only those from the gang up has the right to. He was bestowed with power by divine intervention, he wanted to retain the power, but the gang up are not having any of it, he pleaded and made promises and agreements with the gang, for he had no right to lead, so they granted him an extra four years, but he was too busy trying to please the gang up, even to the neglect of his own people, corruption was on the rise, as they kept demanding from him, he had to let them have their way to the treasury, they even used it to turn the people against him, even when they were the beneficiaries, if only he knew that nothing he did would have ever pleased them or their people, perhaps he would. have concentrated more on his people, perhaps he would have outed the "Cabals", but his personal ambitions beclouded him.

He was a cornered animal, there was no escape for him, his date of political death had already been fixed by the gang up, he knew he was cornered, so he made his first move, he tried to post pone his date of death by 3 more years, for he suggested a 7 year single tenure, but the gang up checkmated him, they saw that move coming.

But he wasn't going to go down without a fight, armed with hordes of advisers, he made the next move, he attacked his prisoners head on, they fled in their numbers, only to re group in a New camp under a new logo, and grew in power as the days went by.

Then suddenly, his day of reckoning came,he fought to the end, but a man can't change his fate, so he surrendered and let them have their way, he was done!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by babasanti: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2015
LubricatingOil:

IBB formed PDP? What variety of weed are you smoking? Bros, this is not your village circus where clowns passed on folktales as facts.

Read up about G7 and G9, the founding fathers of PDP. Late Abubakar Rimi gave PDP her name in his sitting room in presence of Alex Ekweume.

Its on vanguard newspaper, ibb said it with his mouth. Pdp was formed in his house,google it and see. Late Rimi is IBb's boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Story, A Northerner Born And Bred In Onitsha South East Nigeria / Fashola's Attempt To "School" Peter Obi Gone Wrong / Governors Tackle Akpabio, Deny Receiving FG N1 Trillion Lifeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.