Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend (1254 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Is There A Clear Difference Between...? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by CuteMaryJ: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
See guys, there is a difference between a girlfriend and a wife. Some guys even love their gf more than their mother forgetting that a mother's tears affects the heart, while a gf tears affects the pocket. If you are over 30 and you don't know this difference, then there is a problem with you o. A wife is accommodating, but a gf can be. . . . . (i no talk anything o)

Take watching football with them for instance:

Husband: Oooooooooohhhhh!!!!! Messi is a fool! That simple penalty he cannot score. During my days ehn. . .
Wife: Honey, you will give yourself heart attack o

{five minutes later, Suarez scores}

Husband: GOOOOOOOALLLLL!!!! Suarez!!!
Wife: Baby, did they score?
Husband: No, they were only having voice training.
Wife: Hehehehe, funny you. Let me go to the kitchen and make your favourite food so you can enjoy the match. Love you.

°°°°°°°°°°°
See nice talk. But if nah some girlfriend
°°°°°°°°°°°

Gf: which teams are playing?
Guy: Arsenal vs Manchester united
Gf: oooh wonderful ! I love arsenal.
Guy: that's a good team...
Gf: is drogba playing?
Guy: he doesn't play these for these teams...
Gf: okay boo...is that chris brown?
Guy: [bored] no he is chamberlain...
Gf: okay but they look the same.. Is ronaldo still playing for Man U?
Guy: No! He is playing for Real Madrid
Gf: Mtcheww. . . No wonder their players are not sexy. what's that yellow card for?
Guy: its a warning to the player...

{After few minutes Rooney scores for Manchester united....}

Gf: [cerebrates in high mood] is that chamberlain who has scored?
Guy: [calmly] no its Rooney for Manchester united...!!
Gf: [furious] how? it should be arsenal who should have scored!!
Guy: [silent]
Gf: what is that red card for?
Guy: [bored] that means the player should go out of the pitch for his misbehaving...
Gf: then is he going to be a coach?
Guy:[unwilling to answer] aaaaaaarrrgh NO...
Gf: its the same with traffic lights, yellow=warning ,red=danger.
Guy: exactly darling ...
Gf: what about the green card?
Guy: mmmm nothing of that kind in a field of play....
Gf: I want arsenal to win the world cup sha...
Guy: [silent]
Gf: who is that man standing who looks like mr bean?
Guy: [bored] it's the arsenal coach ....arsene wenger.
Gf: that means the other opponent's coach is manchester wenger?
Guy: AH GOD!!! O baby, e don do. Ngwanu, can you please leave my house. I never marry you yet, see questions, If i marry you nko? You go turn FBI? I no do again. Nah by force to love? I no love again. It's OVERRRR!!!

Shey I lie? Wetin sef? Even me wey dey type don dey vex!

(Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures)

2 Likes

Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Oahray: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok...
*plugs nokia charger*
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by FLAWLES(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
I din laff;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;me cannor even ask dah kin mumu question****anyways is Okocha still playing for Liverpool@ Tallesty1?
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by williamspaul22(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
U dn burst my head oh grin
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Did anyone actually read this

Just saying
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Just saying
the babe sef jus dry. Leme contribute one laff sha. Ha

1 Like

Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Oahray: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Just saying
well, I did.

Several months ago. smiley

1 Like

Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oahray:
well, I did.

You badt
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oahray:
well, I did.

Tortie!!!
*smothers him with kisses* kiss kiss kiss
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
FLAWLES:
I din laff;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;me cannor even ask dah kin mumu question****anyways is Okocha still playing for Liverpool@ Tallesty1?

Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by FLAWLES(f): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=32653339][/quote].lolz
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2015
na wa for this comedy o, hmm I no laf but my rib dey shake.
e dey do me like e wan fall, cos e Neva understand if na to laf or cry.
this comedy dry o, some people fit kill person wahali.
Re: Clear Difference Between A Wife And A Girlfriend by Oahray: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
tchidi:

Tortie!!!
*smothers him with kisses* kiss kiss kiss
Tchi-Tchi? shocked

Chai! Where have you been?
*relishing the thorough smothering*

(1) (Reply)

What Does That Mean. / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Propose ? / What do you do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.