Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? (1512 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / SHOCKING: Patience Jonathan's 3 Famous Speeches In 40 Seconds (VIDEO) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by Johnbosco77(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
I vividly remember reading Apostle Johnson Suleiman's prophecies concerning 2015 and I took note of these "famous 3" :
1- "a Christian will rule Lagos state for the first time.
2- "malam El Rufai should forget about Kaduna state because he insulted Jesus Christ.
3- President GEJ will rule but he didn't win because the presidential election will be a replica of June 12 1993 elections.
these "3famous" didn't happen. are we supposed to be aware of these men of God??

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by just4kelvin(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
i reserve my comment
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by Ama80(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
He hardly gets it wrong really don't knw wat transpired in spiritual realm.it shows he is just human.i still respect him inspite ds.
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by KINGBEN1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
just wait no1 is done, 2 n 3 to follow
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by omoalaro: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fake prophets deceiving the gullible.
Lying against God.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by growrich: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yeah! 95% of his prophecy comes through. I still respech him sha
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by jacabi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ama80:
He hardly gets it wrong really don't knw wat transpired in spiritual realm.it shows he is just human.i still respect him inspite ds.
The recipient could determine whether a prophecy would be fulfilled or not. You can pray for or against a prophecy. Hezekiah was told by prophet Isaiah that he would die. He prayed against it and more years were added unto him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by stepo707: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think there is one about a governor winning but not allowed to rule.
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by obailala(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Both contestants in Lagos were Christians so prophecy 1 is scam. Meanwhile prophecy 2 & 3 did not happen.
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Johnbosco77:
I vividly remember reading Apostle Johnson Suleiman's prophecies concerning 2015 and I took note of these "famous 3" :
1- "a Christian will rule Lagos state for the first time.
2- "malam El Rufai should forget about Kaduna state because he insulted Jesus Christ.
3- President GEJ will rule but he didn't win because the presidential election will be a replica of June 12 1993 elections.
these "3famous" didn't happen. are we supposed to be aware of these men of God??

Suleiman is a fake pastor. Must we repeat it over and over?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by Ama80(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
jacabi:

The recipient could determine whether a prophecy would be fulfilled or not. You can pray for or against a prophecy. Hezekiah was told by prophet Isaiah that he would die. He prayed against it and more years were added unto him.
u are right bro.
Re: What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman? by debbyhenry: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Grow up guy dnt misinterpret the bible,it was the same prophet Isaiah that told the King that God has added more years to him,dnt compare this two cases because the prophet didn't go back and told EL-Rufia that he will win or Goodluck will loose

(1) (Reply)

Current State Of Old Refinery Road Akpajo Port Harcourt / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan / Re: A Brief History Of Ile Ife; Don't Rewrite Our History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.