Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? (89531 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by thisismike(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,
I was just reading through his prophesies for the year and found key points that he mentioned about.
#FEARISCATCHINGME

Acclaimed man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has released what he believed would happen in this New Year. One of his prophecies was that 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He said Jonathan should be prayerful as there are plans to kill him. Suleiman who head the Auchi-based Omega Fire Ministries also said the queen of England and Shehu Shagari may die.

The prophecies as obtained exclusively by DAILY POST read below:

1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57[b]. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.[/b]

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year for him.

61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria and Europe

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by adioolayi(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
It won't stand! No loser or winner....Nigerians will all win together.
Peoples choice is God's voice...we have elected our next President... We have prayed against violence and all forces that will try to truncate people's choice... And God has answered our prayers.
Nigeria will Stand against all odds!

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by cirmuell(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Okay we're are watching.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Truely, Jonathans Goodluck will work again and he will rule again till 2019, no sentiments.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing will happen except Jonathan is ready to be gbagboed. cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by sammyj: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Prophecies can change if the right steps are made to avert any prophecy of doom just like it happened in the book of kings. If some people decides to pervert or trample the will of the people we will all resist it and any body culpable should be Gbagboed out !!!!

SAI BUHARI! !!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Ishilove: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nothing will happen except Jonathan is ready to be gbagboed. cheesy
Na there e go shock una cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol when the nigga turn God? And stop posting fake prophecies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by freshness2020: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
This election will surprise many, GEJ will be declared president and Nigeria will still stand.
...mouths will wag but mute .
...you can not mock God and go scot-free.
My prophet has spoken.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by lilprinze: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by martincbarton: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Is that a promo?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by chaz007(f): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by kimond101: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Nobody knows tommorrow.
Prophecy up and down contradicting each other.
It is God that decides and prayers changes things.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Prophesies?

Calm down and wait for the result jor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by khassy(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
its coming as expected

GEJ till 2019

Mods the jealous me say I get Lamborghini, Bugatti,Bentley Continentale and Aston Martin so the ban me

well am back with my new Range Rover Autobiography

GEJ till 2019

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by bigv(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Oh please undecided Spare me the details, enough of all these!

None of them ever saw this coming. Even if they did, none stated it in clear terms.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
[b]Many of these so called prophesies appears vague. They are opened to a very loose interpretation.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.
Even a political dullard can tell from the Presidential Result in Kaduna that El Rufai has it already.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.
This is not a prophesy. It is an advise.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.
I guess the Apostle is a close pal with Fayose. He should provide us with a prove.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.
Sokoto of all places Even Obama who is not a Nigerian knows that APC will win the Caliphate state. Just as good as saying Jonathan will will Otuoke. That ain't not a prophesy.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.
We are watching. The year never end.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.
Even a Non-Spiritual INEC has assembled a Legal team before the election. Electoral Tribunals too have been constituted. That's an age culture in Naija.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.
*Retirement is a constant thing in the Public Service jare. Besides, They've been changing Military leaders yearly since Obasanjo's regime.
*There is a reason why Presidents and Governors have Securities. That's cos they have the largest enemies. Very common knowledge.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.
I saw it too. Many doesn't even know who is contesting against him.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.
Right now, I'm already feeling like a Prophet too. I predicted the massive rigging for PDP in Rivers. That's easy to calculate though. wink

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.
This man almost got it there. Until I saw that he said "People". Only one Person 'Obanikoro' returned. Try better next time.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
Let's see what Jega announces later today.

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.
That's more like an opinion. "I don't see" is not as assertive as "I believe".

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.
For ONLY this. I strongly believe that you a true man of God. We Lawyers will "make so much money". grin grin grin God bless you Sir.[/b]

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Jarus(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
These people don come again

Has there been any presidential election that didn't lead to court case?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by abitex577(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
The Bible says in Deuteronomy 29;29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law".

Prophecy is not for entertainment, it is the mind of God about things coming to happen in the future so that we can pray and follow things through to have a better ending.

It is obvious from the look of things, that certain of these prophecies are already playing out. If Amaechi were to be told he'll be out muscled in Rivers he will not have accepted it. Why are the results from certain states been delayed? Obviously some doctoring is ongoing to even numbers with the party that is ahead already winning the election. Apostle said the one that truely won will not rule, I hope it doesn't come to that. Let God arise and scatter every evil plot to subvert the will of the people.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by umarc19: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Who is he undecided?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Brymo: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
For even the very wise cannot see
all ends.
Only God can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Goldenheart(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Bymo, follow follow
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Delusional pastor as usual. Balderdash!
These guys just assemble a bunch of things that will happen anyways. Edwin Clark is an old man! If he dies, it shouldn't be anything surprising. Aminu Tambuwal was always going to win in Sokoto.
"Finally a Christian is now governor of Lagos". What bias! Someone really needs to shut this man up. angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Bimffo(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
I dont know when Men of god became Baba Ijebu and Nairabet Players.. grin

Predicting and Forcasting.. grin

Lots and Lots of confusion..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
If GEJ lose this election, he will be much
celebrated world over for letting democracy stay
in Nigeria and eliminating rigging.
Lol... Many Nigerians don't even know where we
are going.
Kudos to GEJ for giving the voiceless a voice.
He is the true WINNER for making Nigerians
WIN...
If only the "luck' attached to his name will follow him for good #SilentThoughts

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Where is KOWA in this prophesy. That woman needs to win embarassed embarassed cry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by ephi123(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Jeez, everything "prophecy". Can't people live a life of seeking direct access to God rather than overly depending on prophecies from men?! Give it a break abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
A prophet is not recognised in his hometown
Soon d shocker will take people unawares
Pls don't trust jega
He's playing a script

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
CHECK OUT: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION

https://www.nairaland.com/2227743/check-here-what-buhari-apc
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by veraiyke(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
rea it well. Some of dem concerning d presidency run contrary one to anoda

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by Horrlah(f): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Mtcheeew..shoro niyen?? undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? by crownprince102: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Conflicting list of so called prophecies....... Some are even like verdict and other like warning. Is warning also part of prophecies....

Obasanjo have no problem with Nigeria.... is that a prophecy also

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.