Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46861 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by islandmoon: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2015
see, initially , i didnt want to waste my time commenting on rivers state election because you people are too rough naturally, there is no election in rivers state, we all know mama piss who is into serious crude business has been using FG power to muzzle amaechi out to enable her carry out her business on the high sea and within the state, thats why she want to install her dog wike who was a former obio akpo local government chairman there, most people in rivers are non indigene , we are the majority and , go to any street and count houses belonging to the indigene you keep you want to do it yourself, you want to do it yourself, you chased away all the corpers in eche and most areas

wike was busy dropping millions for touts, he employed all the street tout and cultist he used when he was the local government chairman to intimidiate voters, mama piss paid police to work for wike etc, its what we see, wike will be like ibori in rivers , wike is very sturborn, a serious cultist, even Amaechi is not clean, hes a cultist too but he worked at least in rivers and he didnt allow mama piss to dominate, GEJ and his wife has been doing this for Wike since election campaign when he Amechi didnt want pdp to use the stadium for campaign, GEJ flood the stadium with soldiers days to election, they level all the sand made for construction and overpower the government, well, thats Amaechi problem, but for me, rivers people need to give democracy a chance, stop multiple taxation on ordinary men, let us vote and stop chasing us around with guns
get this cults away from the street, when wike was a local government chairman, if you plant flower, you will pay tax, imagine touts patroling without uniform in taxis to harras people in the name of Obio Akpor LGA, they will tell you we are the government, they even move around with police, sometimes you stop for them because you see police but police uniform is just to make people stop so tout can hold you to ransome, imagine? the state need to be sanitazed..

cultist everywhere, even if you conduct the election 5 times, wike have more cult boys to use for election , my fear is this boys will be in the government after election, rivers state election should be suspended till June so all the state security again can muzzle out the cultist from pdp and apc side, then we will come out to vote because security men in that town for now can not stop those cult boys / militant from rigging election, the both party have cult boys but MAMA PISS is supporting Wike with police and army, even providing army for wike house now, thou amaechi too is said to be moving around with army boys. this is a threat to companies in rivers, they have put all activities on hold for now till calmness return
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Jman06(m): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

What rigging in Kano and Katsina?? The turnout was less than 50%... As compared to the ridiculous 75% turnout in rivers.
The over
one million votes recorded for those states were overblown figures! That number of people did not vote! I am not even talking about the underaged voters that voted in the north, or how people were forced to vote for APC in those states.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by fareed69(m): 5:35am On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:
APC stay clear of rivers leave our oil alone

Ewu what has oil got to do with this?
You reason tru your Anus
Oil na $30 per barrel so go and be drinking it
Useless senseless people.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=maimalari post=32652313]International election observers on Sunday called for the cancellation of the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Rivers.

The leader of African Centre for Leadership Strategies and Development, Mr Humphrey Bekaren, who spoke on behalf of the observers, made the call in Port Harcourt.

He said the observers were shocked that INEC disregarded the widely reported violent irregularities to begin the process of declaring results in the state.

“We request all lovers of democracy to join us in calling for the outright cancellation of the phony election.

“Unless this is done, we would have sown the seed that could eventually grow into providing a shade of fear and death over us,” he said.

According to Bekaren, what happened in Rivers was a far cry from what election should be.

“What we saw did not meet international standard of electioneering, not even the ones set by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC,’’ he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/12/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-result.Cancel Ur father 1st.idiot.if Jega APC man don't want Rivers to be borno 2nd he should Never cancel Rivers Election bc is pure that wike win.Amechi enjoy making trouble.am saying this bc I will join in the fight
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by abigeorgef: 6:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Observers should just observe and make their findings known to d appropriate authority and not to pass judgement
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Lemon12:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

Fuuuck Apc
fuuuuck you too. ''asshore'''
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by mulattoclaro(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2015
mjames:

You are not sincere to yourself. PDP boost to rig the election and they just did.
the same way apc rigged the presidential elections.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Agbero(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2015
appini:

Na wetin concern agbero with overload....?

Useless observers

Iffaa tear u togo slap u go clean my name 4 ya post in 0.6 seconds undecided
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 6:10am On Apr 13, 2015
fareed69:

Ewu what has oil got to do with this?
You reason tru your Anus
Oil na $30 per barrel so go and be drinking it
Useless senseless people.

mumu forget about rivers APC gat no reason being there no gimmicks will work for them there we have kicked them out and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by tbaba1234: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Jman06:
The over
one million votes recorded for those states were overblown figures! That number of people did not vote! I am not even talking about the underaged voters that voted in the north, or how people were forced to vote for APC in those states.

What are you talking about Kano has over 4 million registered voters. Less than 2 million voted.. That is very reasonable
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ugoezeik(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play my part to make rivers a better place.
am nt for any party but if truly u r an apc supporter den its ur kind we want in dis nation
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Remii(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Flets:
APC should go to bed

Conduct 30 rerun elections in rivers state, peterside wont get 20% in any

But they should be careful not initiate anarchy on an obvious matter.

We've seen pics of underage voters and ballot box snatchers in the north yet no one is calling for cancellation in those regions.

We heard of violence in Bauchi and Gombe.... yet no calls for cancellation. 

PDP gubernatorial losers have been calling their APC opponents in conceding their loses but their APC counterparts wont dare such.
I agree with you that is why I wonder why wike and pdp cant allow free and peaceful election

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by anigbajumo(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2015
saintopus:

Exactly, thst is what indegenes of Rivers state are saying. Just like GEJ can never win Niger, Katsina, Yobe even if the elections are conducted a million times, APC will never win in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Enugu, Delta.!

Remember we are saying thesame thing in different ways.

TYPING FROM DEGEMA, DELGA.
yea,y shoutin election was rigged @kano,kaduna nd Niger....
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by walozanga(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2015
make them cancel am make we see... thunder fire their mouth.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by walozanga(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:

mumu forget about rivers APC gat no reason being there no gimmicks will work for them there we have kicked them out and so shall it be

dont mind the goat
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by sleemfesh: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

This is an independent Observer not APC

Independent my black ass.
The executive director of the talking body's. Chieftain of the APC in Delta state. Go check.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Remii:
I agree with you that is why I wonder why wike and pdp cant allow free and peaceful election

and you think it is woke that is causing all these problems why not ask your Broda amaechi
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Mentcee:
Bro, easy pon yourself na. Are you alright?

Fool, Av u finished cursing ur entire lineage?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by boyberlin: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2015
The so called international observer wrote this article for vanguard last year.He is a dakuku supporter.APC people are just criminals.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Whether it is free and fair or not, rivers belongs to pdp
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Any sane Nigerian should thank GEJ.with what am seeing here this country would have been in flames by now has the outcome of the presidential election gone the other way.
even people who don't know the difference between rivers and bayelsa are claiming they were in ph and that they witnessed the rigging.
I hope Apc won't make Nigerians to one day yearn for the days of Pdp
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by labamo07(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Riodiao:

YOUR FATHER IS THE 21ST CENTURY HE-DIOT AND YOUR GRAND CHILDREN THE 22ND CENTURY EDIOTS
slowpoke go to the kiddies section and have some fun. Since you have no sensible contributions, I realize you are just a waste of time, wasting resources on you could result into grave consequence.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by kenchylala: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2015
omenka:
When next you wanna comment, make sure to employ the services of your brain. If you don't have one, you can as well borrow.

It says "international observers" and not APC. That is the crux of the matter here.

Mutumutu, international observers are they humans?? Maybe u should apply ur big brains beta n congratulate the party that won n move on
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by asamaigho(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.

how does int'l observers equates Apc?,smh ur brain needs proper examination.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by kenchylala: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
maimalari:
International election observers on Sunday called for the cancellation of the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Rivers.

The leader of African Centre for Leadership Strategies and Development, Mr Humphrey Bekaren, who spoke on behalf of the observers, made the call in Port Harcourt.

He said the observers were shocked that INEC disregarded the widely reported violent irregularities to begin the process of declaring results in the state.

“We request all lovers of democracy to join us in calling for the outright cancellation of the phony election.

“Unless this is done, we would have sown the seed that could eventually grow into providing a shade of fear and death over us,” he said.

According to Bekaren, what happened in Rivers was a far cry from what election should be.

“What we saw did not meet international standard of electioneering, not even the ones set by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC,’’ he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/12/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-result/

International my foot, group of ppl paid to talk trash, how come we don't have the so call international observers up north?? They come to collect their allowance from opposition party.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by aminae: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2015
JUST PASSING!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by viktohmarkz(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
chnge is wen yhu wanna tak power by force....PDP lost it wz a successful election...buh APC lost it wz a bloody election...
i'm stil wonder did APc get dah 2million vote on d governship in KANO?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by asamaigho(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Lemon12:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

Fuuuck Apc

young man put ur brain to use!
apc will congratulate our opponent's wen we LOSE OUT, NOT WEN WE ARE RIGGED OUT'

we detest rigging and it's our to protest legalities.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by donveekings: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

What are you talking about Kano has over 4 million registered voters. Less than 2 million voted.. That is very reasonable

The observers should show us pictures and not listen to Amaechi and make recommendation
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by asamaigho(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2015
viktohmarkz:
chnge is wen yhu wanna tak power by force....PDP lost it wz a successful election...buh APC lost it wz a bloody election...
i'm stil wonder did APc get dah 2million vote on d governship in KANO?

we're ther no pdp agents there ? why don't they protest.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by cc150615(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Whether it is free and fair or not, rivers belongs to pdp
If pdp knew that Rivers was their stronghold they should have just let the election go normally since they'll still win afterall, why all the violence nd rigging everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.