Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46864 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Applaner: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
wait o,

did anyone call for cancellation wen de same level of violence and rigging was heard UN de presidential

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Locapito(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
denkyw:
I want to understand something, on what basis should the election be cancelled, is that there was evidence of rigging, orrrrr just because there was violence?
both
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by OXLANDOWN: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
where the observers in Edo State?
na wao
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by atlwireles: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.

That's your change, you people have not seen anything yet. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Riodiao(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
belabela:

Agidi ibepe na wetin yoruba dey call am. If Jega cancel elections you go shout sotey you go tire. Those days of Yaradua when militants dey fight over Boro park nor be navy and airforce dem use. For days none of them speak na hide dem dey. Dey overpaly ur relevance. Command don change gear o grin grin grin grin grin

REALLY? LET JEGA TRY IT AFTER IBB USED HIM TO RIG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS. REDUCED VOTERS NUMBERS IN THE NAME OF ACCREDITATION. A STATE WILL HAVE 2MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS BUT 600,000 ACCREDIDATED VOTERS. WHO DID JEGA THINK IS FOOLING. IF THE CANCEL ELECTION, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE, MILITARY RETURNS. WE ALL GO HOE AND START AFRESH
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by anigbajumo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jman06:
If international observers closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers gubernatorial elections.
Wike has won and he is the choice of the Rivers people!
nigg,stop dwellin ignoranc here....if election is conducted no of times in kano,kaduna,katsina nd niger GEJ can neva win any of dat state bt I can't say in Bayelsa....GEJ till 2019 oh! I mean till may 28....
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
labamo07:

You are a disgrace to human race.

The truth is bitter!
How far with BOKO HARAM na?
Dem don campaign for APC finish? grin
I nefa hia one single 'bomb-shot' since MARCH PA BUHARI BLOKOS o! wink

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.

Shut the f*ck up. Who started the congratulating thingy? Which party started it? Fayemi started this thing under the platform of APC.

#WhatYaSay

4 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ayindejimmy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jman06:
If international observers closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers gubernatorial elections.
Wike has won and he is the choice of the Rivers people!
I guess the whole results from the North was rigged then?
Which of all those states you mentioned does Rivers have more voters than?

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by waternogetemeny: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=18pt]APC should know their last bus stop. Rivers is not their last bus stop. Forget Rivers.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by jackymfon: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play my part to make rivers a better place.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by labamo07(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:
YOU THINK OUR MILITANTS GO GREE. BIA COME AND START GOING. ELECTIONS IS OVER. JEGA IF YOU REALLY GET MIND. I DARE YOU CANCEL AM , THEN WE WILL KNOW IF I966 0R 1968 0R 1969 OR 2015 IS THE GREATEST BLOOD BATH IN NIGERIA HISTORY. IF YOU CANCEL IT THEN BUHARI SHOULD BE READY TO FORGET ASO ROCK. WEVE ALLOWED BUHARI FOR THE SAKE OF UNITY, WE ARE NOT STUPID, LET SLEEPING DOG LIE
Another 21st century ediot. Must you exercise your ignorance online again?

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by humberjade: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:

But I learnt Ameachi already called Wike to congratulate him for his victory.

So when did APC turn to International Observers?

International Observers are not APC.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by lexxylalas2(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
maimalari:
International election observers on Sunday called for the cancellation of the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Rivers.

The leader of African Centre for Leadership Strategies and Development, Mr Humphrey Bekaren, who spoke on behalf of the observers, made the call in Port Harcourt.

He said the observers were shocked that INEC disregarded the widely reported violent irregularities to begin the process of declaring results in the state.

“We request all lovers of democracy to join us in calling for the outright cancellation of the phony election.

“Unless this is done, we would have sown the seed that could eventually grow into providing a shade of fear and death over us,” he said.

According to Bekaren, what happened in Rivers was a far cry from what election should be.

“What we saw did not meet international standard of electioneering, not even the ones set by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC,’’ he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/12/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-result/

ABEG PARK WELL..WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE DESPERADOS(APC) INSTEAD OF CONGRATULATING HIM LIKE JIMI,JONA AND CO DID YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING.RIVERS STATE IS A PDP STATE.THE EARLIER YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS,THE BETTER grin.SAI WIKE.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
come! these 4kface should go and relax! allow our oil city to rest please!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:

Is it that you cant read or you didnt comprehend the topic? You most likely just want to act like a dunce. Let me ask you a question. What has APC got to do with the post? Dummy try to read and digest articles very well before showing your low level of comprension

5 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by lakeside4love(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! NIGERIAN are in for it.
R u from Ghana?

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Locapito(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lemon12:
biatch
go back to school, i mean primary school for proper spelling lecture.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by derecho(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
The chaos this people are calling for will never materialize in Jesus name.
Amaechi give peace a chance..
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ayindejimmy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lemon12:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

Fuuuck Apc
PDP congratulates when they rigged but didn't win. You meant?

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ayindejimmy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lemon12:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

Fuuuck Apc
PDP congratulates when they rigged but didn't win. You meant?
Moreover, the congratulation trend started with Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Bgorgeous: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know if Mega is afraid of something he is not telling every Nigerian snout Rivers state. It's obvious there was no elections here but he chose to declare results of thugs, cultists and militants .so we live in fear for the next 4 years
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
humberjade:

But I learnt Ameachi already called Wike to congratulate him for his victory.

So when did APC turn to International Observers?

International Observers are not APC.
that was a rumour, amaechi won't do that, even as he saw the mass rigging. he's not happy @ all.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by DJAmyluv: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Locapito:
u re damm Big Liar!!!!!!! Back off!!!!!! Wike's thug.
ur comment shows u are a tout to have replied to such wise comment this way.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by jackymfon: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
International observers on Ameachi"s payroll...

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by labamo07(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The truth is bitter!
How far with BOKO HARAM na?
Dem don campaign for APC finish? grin
I nefa hia one single 'bomb-shot' since MARCH PA BUHARI BLOKOS o! wink
Someone is high on cheap drugs......

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Bgorgeous: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know if Jega is afraid of something he is not telling every Nigerian snout Rivers state. It's obvious there was no elections here but he chose to declare results of thugs, cultists and militants .so we live in fear for the next 4 years

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by tucky200(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
aduboy:
Am disappointed with what happened in Rivers. No elections but results are announced and those who cheat are celebrating as winners. The most painful aspect is how people come online to defend these criminals who cheat them.
My bruhda thunder go strike u blessing...
Everything on the news was violence and suddenly they are bringing result..no wonder we no see mama peace

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by homody(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
This one na talk?

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by afuye(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST HAS NOW BECOME HAVENS AND DENS FOR CRIMINALS AND HIRED THUGS. THEY CANNOT CONDUCT FREE AND FAIR ELECTION YET THEY ARE CLAMOURING FOR RESOURCE CONTROL. WHAT A SHAME ON THEM.

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by lakeside4love(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Cancel it 100 times, Nyesom wike will win. PDP has more supporters in Rivers..
APC in rivers is just a small group of loud mouthed fools!
U r sooooo pained..Eeya sowi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.