Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46862 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Eruditor: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
It is not just the International observers that complained. All other parties that participated complained. The only party that seems to be contented with the electoral process and results is the PDP. Which beggars belief because if they are as popular within Rivers as they claim, the penchant to rig the elections should have been non-existent seeing that they would have won fair and square.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by titoetal(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2015
May God punish this international observers and Amechi. Their plan will never work. It is shameful that none of them made any comment concerning the underaged voters and rigging done in the Northern states. They should be careful and allow us be or they are still seeking for a way to put fire on this country when President Jonathan disappointed them through his acceptance of the poll result.
I blame all the SE and SS elements that are becoming tools for rejecting election result or calling for outright cancellation or inconclusiveness. They should not give us reason to reject the Presidential poll.

Please allow sleeping dog lie cooly. International observer nonsence. You have lost your credibility the moment you kept silent from the happenings in Northerb Nigeria - SHAME on YOU.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

This is an independent Observer not APC
So they didn't see under age voters in the north to call for cancellation. If INEC ever tries it ,then the presidential and governs hip.nationwide should be cancelled as well. Fake people that can even monitor well but gave credit to INEC. infact they should start the elections afresh because there was malpractice nation wide. The two parties are playing on each other to see the best rigger.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by peegirl(f): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2015
ALGAMISH:
[qttuote author=saintopus post=32656943]

Exactly, thst is what indegenes of Rivers state are saying. Just like GEJ can never win Niger, Katsina, Yobe even if the elections are conducted a million times, APC will never win in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Enugu, Delta.!

Remember we are saying thesame thing in different ways.

TYPING FROM DEGEMA, DELGA.
election held in my town (Bille) in Delga buh PDP hijacked all d ballot boxes from all d PU. Dats how dey would prolly win over nd over again, abi. With dis kind of defense for wicked acts,Nigeria will not change o.... And ur kids will not be left out of d sufferings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Banter1(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Go cancel the ones in ALMAJIRI States with underage child brides and grooms from CHAD and NIGER f"O"rst! kiss
foooooooolish militant.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
labamo07:

Someone is high on cheap drugs......
But he's saying the truth na. no bomb blast since the on Saturday till now .
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.
I was in port Harcourt during presidential election for a nairalander house roofing and I can boldly tell you that there is a gross electoral malpractice instituted by PDP in that state.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Ujulabelle: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Capitano1:
Hmmm you see
And that idiot wike is saying in the news that the election was really peaceful and credible after doing the rigging in bayelsa(this not a rumour) .I couldn't vote cuz I didn't see ballot box.Alakahia to be precise.This country tire me
In Bayelsa? Are u sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by OneNaira6: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2015
International observer my yansh. The bastard even made the call for the cancellation in PH. Fucking APC hand is written in all this. Abeg waka commot. International observer tell that your Amaechi briber that he and his political party are not wanted in SS. The only people that likes them in SS are Edo people and we are used to them and their saboteur. The rest of SS will not follow a political party filled with bigotry, hatred and lead by thieves. Lie lie. E no go happen in Jesus name.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by OneNaira6: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:

But he's saying the truth na. no bomb blast since the on Saturday till now .

True. Since Buhari won, we rarely hear about BH bombing. Before, everyday BH don conduct some kind of attack, all of a sudden, they've rarely heard of. Okay kwa
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by prindu(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2015
maimalari:
International election observers on Sunday called for the cancellation of the Governorship and House of Assembly elections in Rivers.

The leader of African Centre for Leadership Strategies and Development, Mr Humphrey Bekaren, who spoke on behalf of the observers, made the call in Port Harcourt.

He said the observers were shocked that INEC disregarded the widely reported violent irregularities to begin the process of declaring results in the state.

“We request all lovers of democracy to join us in calling for the outright cancellation of the phony election.

“Unless this is done, we would have sown the seed that could eventually grow into providing a shade of fear and death over us,” he said.

According to Bekaren, what happened in Rivers was a far cry from what election should be.

“What we saw did not meet international standard of electioneering, not even the ones set by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC,’’ he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/12/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-result/
Nonsense!!! It's only Rivers election that they saw abi? Try it & I bet u d whole election in Nigeria will be reconducted including the presidential election even. Useless aprokos!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by OneNaira6: 2:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Mentcee:
Devil punish the foolish international observers. Devil solder the nyash of that errand boy, ( whom the senile, lean ass, terror loving, illiterate, dementia ravaged foolanimal called BOKKOHARI will always refer to as) Dakwukwu Feter Waterside! Up wike. Damn that squint eyed, drug sniffing, odour mouthed barstad called Thiefnubhu. Damn APC! Doom to alla dem! And doom to that animal called Demdem on Nairaland, together with the beasts called Omenka, egift, Obiageli and the tramp called Berem! Doom to all the faggotss and inane fools celebrating the terrorist APC! Mark my words today; this incoming government must be toppled in a military coup or the cow rearer will fall out with the drug baron on Bourdilon Street. Fork all you Amala eating oil soup lovers. Fork Oba Akiolu the senile basttad. Idiotz. Devil will visit ya'all one by one with unremitting thunder strikes. You willl not see good. Quote me and die instantly.

Ha my nigg@. Spoke my mind with this your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Babatundetinubu: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Port Harcourt FIRST SONS ONLY!
Amaechi can NEVER deliver RIVERS to APC!

Make APC go CHOP kola for ZAMFARA jor! grin

grin granmama toto Una still dey town... grin
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by mcprince32(m): 2:35am On Apr 13, 2015
mjames:

You are not sincere to yourself. PDP boost to rig the election and they just did.
boost?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.
u can say that again..nigerians shud hold no one but themselves responsible, if these 'angels' they've brought to power turns out to b da cloaked n robed draculas...
Those freaky observers,how come they didnt notice da horde of underage kids voters in da north? Stuppid bunch..
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by M4gunners: 3:24am On Apr 13, 2015
solreb:

PDP or anyone will call for cancellation in Lagos because election was held there free and fair. I witnessed the counting and declaration of results at two polling units in Lagos. No credible election took place in Rivers and Akwa Ibom
Story what of those pictures we saw thugs running away with ballot box in some parts of Lagos?

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by M4gunners: 3:48am On Apr 13, 2015
solreb:

PDP or anyone will call for cancellation in Lagos because election was held there free and fair. I witnessed the counting and declaration of results at two polling units in Lagos. No credible election took place in Rivers and Akwa Ibom
Credible indeed. I can see you are so confused that you can no longer recognised what creditability look like. Is this picture Nollywood films?

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Mentcee(m): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2015
OneNaira6:

Ha my nigg@. Spoke my mind with this your post
Thanks bruh. No mind these blasttads.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Reference(m): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2015
The APC are over-playing their hand here. And they risk isolating. Ameachi and polarizing the South even more. They should just let it go. Its beginning to sound like a 'do or die'. The party didn't coach the man on positive opposition and quite frankly it has back fired in Rivers State. A cancellation and rerun will even drive the neutrals into Wike's hand.

The APC has a lot to do over the next four years to reverse the trend in the South. Going by the general antagonism of the Nigerian State to that region and the APC's body language (particularly western APC) I seriously doubt any headway will be made. This is not wise politiking on display here.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Mentcee(m): 3:53am On Apr 13, 2015
grandlexuz:

Oh my! Your situation is worse than I thought.. Would you like some prayers from both Muslims and Christians? Please I insist you will need to stop taking "igbo" for a day or two so we can better access your progress. Do you feel like you want to see your mama's pudenda? Do you want to see my mama's pudenda? Would it be okay if I open a thread where other nairalanders can better access your situation and chip in help?
Yea. Wasted sperm.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Now a maimalari is oping threads about annulling elections in rivers state! Yoruba gracias.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Mentcee(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:

i am a fool talking senselessly since the beginning of time.
Jonathan till my early grave.
Bro, easy pon yourself na. Are you alright?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by M4gunners: 3:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Credible they said.

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deandavid(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Mentcee:
Devil punish the foolish international observers. Devil solder the nyash of that errand boy, ( whom the senile, lean ass, terror loving, illiterate, dementia ravaged foolanimal called BOKKOHARI will always refer to as) Dakwukwu Feter Waterside! Up wike. Damn that squint eyed, drug sniffing, odour mouthed barstad called Thiefnubhu. Damn APC! Doom to alla dem! And doom to that animal called Demdem on Nairaland, together with the beasts called Omenka, egift, Obiageli and the tramp called Berem! Doom to all the faggotss and inane fools celebrating the terrorist APC! Mark my words today; this incoming government must be toppled in a military coup or the cow rearer will fall out with the drug baron on Bourdilon Street. Fork all you Amala eating oil soup lovers. Fork Oba Akiolu the senile basttad. Idiotz. Devil will visit ya'all one by one with unremitting thunder strikes. You willl not see good. Quote me and die instantly.
thurnder go first fire u.fire ur pspa, fire ur mama,fire all ur brothers and sisters, no stop there, come fire all ur children. Idiot.who dey fear u. Election na by force? if pdp wins,let it be free and fair.if election didnt hold in rivers state, it will be cancelled. Either now or later.Mark my words.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deandavid(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2015
OneNaira6:
International observer my yansh. The bastard even made the call for the cancellation in PH. Fucking APC hand is written in all this. Abeg waka commot. International observer tell that your Amaechi briber that he and his political party are not wanted in SS. The only people that likes them in SS are Edo people and we are used to them and their saboteur. The rest of SS will not follow a political party filled with bigotry, hatred and lead by thieves. Lie lie. E no go happen in Jesus name.
wch ss are u talking about. When we have rogues and criminals in d healm of affairs. Celebrating mediocrity and criminality. Sorry not everybody in ss wants PDP. Not everybody in ss wants to continue with impunity.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by optimistmos123: 4:29am On Apr 13, 2015
who is this international observer who want to cause prblm in our state? pls the looser shld congratulate the emerge winner nd let the state move forward pls.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by samjeorg(m): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2015
shachris:
Of course it will be canceled. if INEC wants to maintain their credibility.

What people don't understand in RIVERS State is that, Apc can never win. There was no electoral violence except in Buguma. And if u cancel election in Rivland that is when u will encourage violence, Rivers indigenes felt betrayed by Amaechi so,they are casting their vote for PDP to get back to him. Suprisingly he is the only one that doesn't seem to know that.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by appini: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2015
tbaba1234:

This is an independent Observer not APC

Na wetin concern agbero with overload....?

Useless observers
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by olaniyanc: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm a staunch apc supporter, I campaigned massively for Dakuku, but please let's allow sleeping dogs lie, the PDP have won, they re quite popular in rivers state, let us allow sleeping dogs lie , better still put hands together and build our state, or channel our grievances to the appropriate quarters... but as for me, i have bowed out, congratulations to wike, I draw the curtains close...... I'll play
my part to make rivers a better place.

You are a liar. You are a PDP supporter trying to play games with people's mandate supporting pdp rigging strategies. Period, the election should be cancelled. Impunities and massive rigging will not be tolerated. Wike is a criminal.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by optimistmos123: 5:11am On Apr 13, 2015
pls let there be peace in riverstate, the looser should emulate our president.pls we need peace ooooooo
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by islandmoon: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2015
initially , i didnt want to waste my time commenting on rivers state election because you people are too rough naturally, there is no election in rivers state, we all know mama piss who is into serious crude business has been using FG power to muzzle amaechi out to enable her carry out her business on the high sea and within the state, thats why she want to install her dog wike who was a former obio akpo local government chairman there, most people in rivers are non indigene , we are the majority and , go to any street and count houses belonging to the indigene you keep you want to do it yourself, you want to do it yourself, you chased away all the corpers in eche and most areas

wike was busy dropping millions for touts, he employed all the street tout and cultist he used when he was the local government chairman to intimidiate voters, mama piss paid police to work for wike etc, its what we see, wike will be like ibori in rivers , wike is very sturborn, a serious cultist, even Amaechi is not clean, hes a cultist too but he worked at least in rivers and he didnt allow mama piss to dominate, GEJ and his wife has been doing this for Wike since election campaign when he Amechi didnt want pdp to use the stadium for campaign, GEJ flood the stadium with soldiers days to election, they level all the sand made for construction and overpower the government, well, thats Amaechi problem, but for me, rivers people need to give democracy a chance, stop multiple taxation on ordinary men, let us vote and stop chasing us around with guns
get this cults away from the street, when wike was a local government chairman, if you plant flower, you will pay tax, imagine touts patroling without uniform in taxis to harras people in the name of Obio Akpor LGA, they will tell you we are the government, they even move around with police, sometimes you stop for them because you see police but police uniform is just to make people stop so tout can hold you to ransome, imagine? the state need to be sanitazed..

cultist everywhere, even if you conduct the election 5 times, wike have more cult boys to use for election , my fear is this boys will be in the government after election, rivers state election should be suspended till June so all the state security again can muzzle out the cultist from pdp and apc side, then we will come out to vote because security men in that town for now can not stop those cult boys / militant from rigging election, the both party have cult boys but MAMA PISS is supporting Wike with police and army, even providing army for wike house now, thou amaechi too is said to be moving around with army boys. this is a threat to companies in rivers, they have put all activities on hold for now till calmness return

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.