Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (1076 Views)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by amjou: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fire works
knockouts, everywhere.
chants of power oooo, excess power... The pdp slogan in the state.
The governor elect celebrates in Federal Teaching Hospital, as he clears the hospital bills of the patients in Accident and Emergency.
It is widely believed that change has come with Dave umahi taking power against the oldest governor... Elechi, who has rubbished the state.
Re: Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
He really did that at the federal teaching hospital? Woow.

Something I like about that guy is he has a generous heart especially to the less privileged. I think thone in the rural and the less privileged will benefit more from this coming government. Elechi owes three months salary and indegene are stretched. They just can't wait for the new governor who is directly the opposite of elechi.

Me thinks elechi already has a room at kirikiri. Dave won't hesitate to report his criminal cases to Gen Buhari. Down down elechi and sons. grin
Re: Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by amjou: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy, I don't think so.
Dave is kind hearted, hr will forgive
Re: Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by dokyOloye: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
A typical case of from frying pan to fire.
1st of all that Umahi secured PDP nomination against d preferable ex minister for health Onyebuchi Chukwu was due to some outside forces who will never mean any good for Ebonyi state.
2ndly,Dave spent heavily in terms of bribe,to d tunes of billions,to bribe d national leadership of PDP to secure his nomination and of cos it is in d news that he is heavily indebted cos of that and will have to recoup his money wt gains.
3rdly,it is on record that Dave was a crucial member of d past govt,infact,his company,Brass construction and petroleum handled 70% of d roads in Ebonyi which all failed b4 2yrs of use,therefore he is part and parcel of d mismanagement and looting of d scarce resources of Ebonyi state.I could go on and on.
The summary is,his victory is a lose lose situation for Ebonyi state.
Re: Celebration Every Where In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
amjou:
Guy, I don't think so.
Dave is kind hearted, hr will forgive
guy. Ebonyi is poor. The state does not have money as rivers akwa ibom lagos kano etc. With the little monthly allocation from abuja to ebonyi little can be done. The best this man should do is to increase the igr through agriculture. Ebonyi is endowed with foods and mineral resources. He should invite foreign investors or local to invest in limestone and minerals abundant in the state. Rice too is available. Nigercem must be revived.if he does all these ebonyi will triple their money hence have more money to use fund projects. EbonYi needs much money especially now they are opposing the federal govt. More money for more projects. My suggestion though. I have better governance plans than most governors sef.

(1) (Reply)

A situation Update of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Health / Anambra State Investors Destination, Photos / Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.