Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. (2819 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Olufemichael(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
GOOD DAY FRIENDS, IT IS ALWAYS PAINFUL WHEN I READ SOME COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND THOSE COMMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY SHOWN THE WAY EACH TRIBES SEE EACH OTHER, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FORGET OUR DIFFERENCES AND MOVE ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER, DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WAS WRONG FOR CREATING US TOGETHER? ALOT OF YOU CLAIM TO BE TRUE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN, HMMMMM, GOD IS REALLY DISAPPOINTED, WE HONOUR GOD WITH OUR MOUTH BUT OUR HEART IS FULL OF HATRED OF ONE TRIBE OR THE OTHER, THOSE TRIBES DIDN'T CREATE THEMSELVES, YOUR HATES IS TELLING GOD THAT HE DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING, ONE THING THAT THE YOUTHS ON OUR NATION DO NOT KNOW IS THAT EVEN IF YOUR TRIBE SECEDES, THEM NO GO CARRY LAND GO ANYWHERE OH, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ONLY CHANGE THE PLAN ON PAPER BUT SPIRITUALLY, GOD STILL DEY WIN. SHAKES SPEAR ONCE WROTE,"COME ON GENTLEMEN (YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA), LET US DRINK DOWN ALL UNKINDNESS. PLEASE GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, WE CAN CHANGE OUR MENTALITY, WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A DEVIL'S P.A, IF YOU NOT GET ANYTHING GOOD TO TALK, STAY OFF. PEACE. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. OLUFEMICHAEL

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Flets: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigeria is sitting on a wrong structure. Until that structure is corrected ... These issues will continue.

No tribe is indispensable but we actually need each other. Under true federalism, regions will poach groups that add value to them rather than chase them away.

Enough of the ibo write-ups.... they actually dont care either.

10 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yoruba are envious of being tenants. That's the hate

2 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by jamex93(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo ppl problem too much

look as wat that fool above just said

abeg help me ask am if him father carry land come this world

5 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by ikeyman00(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
@@@

No tribe is indispensable but we actually need each other.

we dnt need any body for god sake

leave us alone

ogini

7 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by KanwuliaJara: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
WHO GIVES A QUARTER OF A PHOCK? undecided
Na wetin dem dey die for? undecided
Nonsesicus Arrrrrrantus! kiss

Abeg! Make dem go DIE! kiss
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by mekaboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
First i want to know

The cost of the bridge?

Is it federal govt or PPP?

Who is the contractor?
Before i get on this bridge.

4 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Begonia(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op, I know you mean well but opening this thread won't solve anything.
With time, this brouhaha will die down.... for now..

Of course, that doesn't mean it won't spring up again.
Until certain issues are addressed, trivial matters will keep on exposing the ethnic hatred some Nigerians have for their fellow citizens.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op, ke d bridge naw?
Hope say no be thiefnibu company construct am? I no go climb. Gimmi d contract, I need d job cos I need money.

Nice write up bro but, we need to calm down, Na buhari election cause all dis tins.
Ur brothers dey vex say we no support who dem support not know that if it went dat way, it Wnt be fun at all.

The fun was in the closeness of the contest and that alone sends a message to any group that we now know the value of out votes, no body will seat and play for a minute cos dia is now a strong opposition waiting for ur mistake.

And funny enough, west divided the votes for PDP equally.
When dey shout, it seems dey wia d north who gave APC a block vote.

All the issues wia initiated by ur brothers even to d last.

Dnt take us serious at all cos to me, it dnt go down to d depth of the heart

But lessons learnt anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Olufemichael(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Brothers, if those on top wont help matters, why cant the youths lead the revolution of amending the damages that have been done. IF THE LEADERS ARE INSENSITIVE TO THIS, I BELIEVE WE CAN PLAY OUR ROLES, REMEMBER, YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN THE ROLE YOU PLAYED IN THE ONE NIGERIA PROJECT OR THE OTHERWISE. I THINK WE CAN START FROM THE MOST MINOR PART, BY MENDING THINGS RIGHT FROM OUR ENDS.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by AlomoReloaded: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Olufemichael:
GOOD DAY FRIENDS, IT IS ALWAYS PAINFUL WHEN I READ SOME COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND THOSE COMMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY SHOWN THE WAY EACH TRIBES SEE EACH OTHER, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FORGET OUR DIFFERENCES AND MOVE ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER, DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WAS WRONG FOR CREATING US TOGETHER? ALOT OF YOU CLAIM TO BE TRUE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN, HMMMMM, GOD IS REALLY DISAPPOINTED, WE HONOUR GOD WITH OUR MOUTH BUT OUR HEART IS FULL OF HATRED OF ONE TRIBE OR THE OTHER, THOSE TRIBES DIDN'T CREATE THEMSELVES, YOUR HATES IS TELLING GOD THAT HE DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING, ONE THING THAT THE YOUTHS ON OUR NATION DO NOT KNOW IS THAT EVEN IF YOUR TRIBE SECEDES, THEM NO GO CARRY LAND GO ANYWHERE OH, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ONLY CHANGE THE PLAN ON PAPER BUT SPIRITUALLY, GOD STILL DEY WIN. SHAKES SPEAR ONCE WROTE,"COME ON GENTLEMEN (YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA), LET US DRINK DOWN ALL UNKINDNESS. PLEASE GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, WE CAN CHANGE OUR MENTALITY, WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A DEVIL'S P.A, IF YOU NOT GET ANYTHING GOOD TO TALK, STAY OFF. PEACE. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. OLUFEMICHAEL
Make friends with treacherous yoruba?? Chukwu abiama ekwekwala!!!!!!!!! Animals are better than yorubas!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by tpiadotcom: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2015
enough of these threads nah?

spamming the forum.

send message to the site admin if you want to see a change (good luck with that).
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by cooljude(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Most of this tribal e-diot derive some kind of joy from blasting the other tribe. Personally, i don't do tribal profiling, i have friends that cut accross all tribes and i definitely would continue like that. I love my Yoruba boo, so Bleep all tribalist because in my real life i don't give regard to such people.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Hemanwel(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
I was born in Lagos few decades ago.I was brought up therein.Over the years,I have known Yorubas to be EXTREMELY peaceful,accommodating,respecful,friendly bunch of people.I am so happy I grew up in their midst.
But I want to say I am really disappointed at the way they have handled this Oba Akiolu's irresponsible threat statement to the N'digbos.I am sure his statement has been the major reason for the recent outburst between the Yoruba and Igbo tribes...
Majority of the Yorubas saw nothing wrong with the Oba's threat but they saw everything wrong with the replies the Oba got from the n'digbos.Reason for the on-going tribal scuffle.For pete's sake,you can only threaten an individual but you can not threaten an entire tribe or race and expect them to remain mute or keep their cool...
If the Yorubas feel the throne of the monarch has been insulted,they have to take it that way.Next time when you are choosing your king,try ensuring that you choose one that will bring glory to your land not one that will bring confusion among his subjects and repugnance to his sacred throne.
BTW,I am a south-southerner.

5 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
I see. grin grin

Inspite all your chest beatings, u are always laid flat on your belly by the truths which are the facts.

Igbos are the majorities... grin we don see am for presidential election.

Igbos are 80% for Lagos...agabje don win ba?

We ate the list tribe of Israel...I hope una no dey collect visa for pilgrimage?

U will never learn...

2 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I see. grin grin

Inspite all your chest beatings, u are always laid flat on your belly by the truths which are the facts.

Igbos are the majorities... grin we don see am for presidential election.

Igbos are 80% for Lagos...agabje don win ba?

We ate the list tribe of Israel...I hope una no dey collect visa for pilgrimage?

U will never learn...
oponu what's your achievement to start with when yorubas occupy my houses as tenants. What is ur quality of life? You need change to better your lazy life when government irrespective of region dont affect my "qualify of life" u will never learn and stop being a slave

3 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by xtervaganza(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
so says the cowards who ran from their cursed land to slave their youth away kn Yorubaland

You left all your oil for Yorubas and Hausas to control and you come to Yorubaland to sell fufu grin

Bloody cowards

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by wakaman: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:

you are fish feed.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
so says the cowards who ran from their cursed land to slave their youth away kn Yorubaland

You left all your oil for Yorubas and Hausas to control and you come to Yorubaland to sell fufu grin

Bloody cowards
historically documented that yorubas are coward and lazy. Just as you continue your BABA OWO DA slogan all life. Joblessness of ur heritage create ur enslavement by Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
wakaman:

you are fish feed.
wakaman u never still waka jam better job. Tinubu don enslave una destiny

3 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Alfamann: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Olufemichael:

As Satan's personal assistant, it is my duty to quote you.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by wakaman: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
wakaman u never still waka jam better job. Tinubu don enslave una destiny

i would find you when its open season on yellow monkeys ( biafran specie)

it won't be long now.
I would poach you and feed you to fishes in Lagos lagoon.
you are fish feed!
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Super1Star: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Who is this naive human being?

You better wake up to the reality. You, as most yorubas, have good heart but it's obvious your foreigners have clandestine ulterior motives and which unfortunately for them, it's now obvious to us.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
wakaman:

i would find you when its open season on yellow monkeys ( biafran specie)

it won't be long now.
I would poach you and feed you to fishes in Lagos lagoon.
you are fish feed!
with a client, trading word with jobless and hopeless salamander is a bad omen to success

2 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by xtervaganza(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
historically documented that yorubas are coward and lazy. Just as you continue your BABA OWO DA slogan all life. Joblessness of ur heritage create ur enslavement by Tinubu
imagine the osu who ran from his cursed Igbo land calling another man coward

Now answer these questions.......

1) why did yeebos leave their land to slave their life away on Yorubaland

2) why do Yorubas and Hausas control 90% of your oil why your people feed on crumbs

3) why can't yeebos produce a president? Does it mean your leaders are weak or your fathers are cowards?

4) why do you worthless Igbo c*nts call a runaway zero your hero? A man who put your fathers to death, a man who ran away while our soldiers trampled on your lands and raped your mother's, a man who fed fat while your people starved to death?

Just accept it, the entire Igbo blood is filled with cowardice and you're all born to lose.

Yeebos have lost in this life and will lose in the next

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Alfamann:

As Satan's personal assistant, it is my duty to quote you.

Demon.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by OneNaira6: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
We don't want any relationship with Yoruba. I don't even want my people to be in the same county with them. I'm even starting to despise the ones that are mixed with that tribe. Spits on the floor. Yorubas are a tribalistic, criminalistic and child molesters disgrace in the face of Africa. Infact, I pray that country divides so Yoruba can follow their Northern master and do whatever @ss licking they want to do.

Take your friendship request to the grave. Any igbo that befriends a yoruba is not just stup1d but stark illiterate. Any igbo Befriending someone that abhors you, hold no regards for you then believe you me, you need your head checked

4 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Alfamann: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
xtervaganza:

2) why do Yorubas and Hausas control 90% of your oil why your people feed on crumbs

3) why can't yeebos produce a president? Does it mean your leaders are weak or your fathers are cowards?

4) why do you worthless Igbo c*nts call a runaway zero your hero? A man who put your fathers to death, a man who ran away while our soldiers trampled on your lands and raped your mother's, a man who fed fat while your people starved to death?

Just accept it, the entire Igbo blood is filled with cowardice and you're all born to lose.

oladipo diya

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2015
xtervaganza:

ntoooor, ayiri! Lawma is recruiting highway managers( pro sweepers) that's the job ur slave master promised u. Oponu jatijati.

3 Likes

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by wakaman: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
with a client, trading word with jobless and hopeless salamander is a bad omen to success

I would reverse your ID and find you.

you are fish feed!
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
wakaman:

I would reverse your ID and find you.

you are fish feed!
omaale, your own is finished. I will sent u my detail and see who blink first. Even team lagos (tinubu cults) know der boundary let alone a nonetity like u. U no wan sleep high way again and collect 5k monthly by ur slave master. Arindin

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
oponu what's your achievement to start with when yorubas occupy my houses as tenants. What is ur quality of life? You need change to better your lazy life when government irrespective of region dont affect my "qualify of life" u will never learn and stop being a slave
one thing I love abt being online grin
I can be dangotte.....lollol grin grin

Eleriibu oloshi jati jati....

U too dey form landlord...e easy na...

So, every house wey dey Lagos, na Igbo own am.... grin grin in fact, e no get one wey Yoruba own wey Igbo rented.

All ur people wey dey sell plantain chips for traffic sef na landlords...

See, my enemy, no dey worry urself. U never finish school talk less of owing a bycicle. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State. / Nigeria "Sophisticated" Airport / The Single Biggest Mistake Igbos Made Supporting Jonathan And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.