Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You (4070 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just want to share stuffs from my mind... Be patient and read word by word please smiley

its really rare for an agbero to fall inlove, but fortunately I fell inlove with a girl and I sacrificed a lot for her.
Too bad she's acting up now, and I know where this leads to next embarassed
Imagine loving someone with the whole of u, and even say No to some other girls that comes your way and in the end she just fvcks everything up.

Am really devastated and heartbroken! cry

And am making this promise to myself never to let my brain fool me to fall for any lady again!

I'm saying Fvck love, Fvck feelings. . . from now, its going to Shine the congo and move over to the next one, I'll literally become a "A Player" and I won't care about what the opposite sex will say about me of how they'll feel cry

Seriously, Murrafvckas never loved us.. And I'm getting into my Worst behaviour. smiley

Gracias amigos!

2 Likes

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Lyrically(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
May God help you..

1 Like

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another suicide victim statistic

1 Like

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by kilokeys(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm..
point of correction..
girls aren't mobile phones u load with apps, credit and expect to make use of.

when u do so much for a lady with the "investment" mentality.. u make her feel indebted. thats nt good . everyone wants to be free..

guys.. its human nature. sacrifice in love shouldnt be fatal or even one-sided. it should be mutual
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by jamex93(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
lolx
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by laplace12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Well composed. This will make a good lyrics for a song.

*love from a thug heart* wink

1 Like

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by DuchessLily(f): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:
Just want to share stuffs from my mind... Be patient and read word by word please smiley

its really rare for an agbero to fall inlove, but fortunately I fell inlove with a girl and I sacrificed a lot for her.
Imagine loving someone with the whole of u, and even say No to some other girls that comes your way and in the end she just fvcks everything up.

And am making this promise to myself never to let my brain fool me to fall for any lady again!

I'm saying Fvck love, Fvck feelings. . . from now, its going to Shine the congo and move over to the next one, I'll literally become a "A Player" and I won't care about what the opposite sex will say about me of how they'll feel cry

Seriously, Murrafvckas never loved us.. And I'm getting into my Worst behaviour. smiley

Gracias amigos!

eyaahh.. Poor u

On d long run, u will end up hurting urself more

Dats not d best way to handle heartbreak bro
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by koolet: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
another agboro on the loosesad
mtcheeew. shoroniyen
only an agboro man would handle matters as such
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=40pt] kk. [/size] undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
koolet:
another agboro on the loosesad
mtcheeew. shoroniyen
only an agboro man would handle matters as such
If I break bottle for ya head now, pple go say na APC send me undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
I must commend u, ur own agbero speaks good english.
About d post, she's gone :move on in good spirits.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
kilokeys:
hmmm..
point of correction..
girls aren't mobile phones u load with apps, credit and expect to make use of.

when u do so much for a lady with the "investment" mentality.. u make her feel indebted. thats nt good . everyone wants to be free..

guys.. its human nature. sacrifice in love shouldnt be fatal or even one-sided. it should be mutual
Go and drown in a Lagoon Nigga' undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
laplace12:

cheesy cheesy

Well composed. This will make a good lyrics for a song.

*love from a thug heart* wink

Tell me about it... I was literally singinq while readin d lyrics......

@OP, yoU just inspired my next song... Thanks
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by fuckshit: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
fücking welcome to the world of being fücked up in a relationship grin grin
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Gracias amigos!

Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by koolet: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
i pity you better change cos
by the time the military are done with you even kuli kuli would be hard for you to break
Agbero:

If I break bottle for ya head now, pple go say na APC send me undecided
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

eyaahh.. Poor u

On d long run, u will end up hurting urself more

Dats not d best way to handle heartbreak bro
Truss me, that's not the best way but its a necessary decision and approach...and Don't see it as "revenge" cuz its not smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by DuchessLily(f): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Truss me, that's not the best way but its a necessary decision and approach...and Don't see it as "revenge" cuz its not smiley

U already termed it "revenge" cos u knw it is.

D sad thing is dat its an innocent person dat would receive d revenge sad
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:
I must commend u, ur own agbero speaks good english.
About d post, she's gone :move on in good spirits.
Moving on? This is also part of it.

I juss dey pity girl way her head no correct say she wan fall for me grin
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:

U already termed it "revenge" cos u knw it is.

D sad thing is dat its an innocent person dat would receive d revenge sad

Just like I innocently got heartbroken smiley

Once again, its not revenge but if that's how u see it... No problemo cheesy
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Moving on? This is also part of it.

I juss dey pity girl way her head no correct say she wan fall for me grin
Hmm, littlewonder.the probs is with u.
And why do I keep getting this thought that ur agberoness seems too crazy to be true?
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
koolet:
i pity you better change cos
by the time the military are done with you even kuli kuli would be hard for you to break

Truss me, the military are my friends. I'm like a legal agbero smiley

So, I'd advice you avoid me else e go be for u bad bad.

Thank you smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, littlewonder.the probs is with u.
And why do I keep getting this thought that ur agberoness seems too crazy to be true?

I really don't have a problem. smiley

And What's crazy about my agberoness?
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guess she is not meant for you. You are gonna find your missing heart rib with time. All you need is patient.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Tell me about it... I was literally singinq while readin d lyrics......

@OP, yoU just inspired my next song... Thanks

Make sure its street inspired else it won't sell in my garage

You don't want a situation where they'll just look at the album art picture, admire the picture and just fling it.

If you need rough voice backup, I'll be at your service smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
You never chi chum ching
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Make sure its street inspired else it won't sell in my garage

You don't want a situation where they'll just look at the album art picture, admire the picture and just fling it.

If you need rough voice backup, I'll be at your service smiley

Oh well.... Your moniker and your english do not correlate at all... You speak Good English!!!
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Another suicide victim statistic
Remind me to break bottle on ur big head when I get to see u.
I'll show u ijaya pakos combo style

Thanks smiley
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

I really don't have a problem. smiley

And What's crazy about my agberoness?
U keep trying to project urself to everyone ur an agbero, and in a manner that tells u off that u might not be a real agbero. Maybe ur just one of those timid agbero-wannabe nerds.
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbero:

Remind me to break bottle on ur big head when I get to see u.
I'll show u ijaya pakos combo style

Thanks smiley
I will bro... I will remind u. And amadioha punish u if u dnt do anytn
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by Agbero(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Oh well.... Your moniker and your english do not correlate at all... You speak Good English!!!

Shouu? undecided

Because I say make I knack grammar small?

Assuming na pidgin I con tear for here, una go bash me like say I thief trailer tyre for baba ibeji workshop.

#safe
Re: When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You by swaggzo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
WHAT ABOUT THE GIRLS WHO SACRIFICE A LOT AND IN THE END THEY GET DUMPED FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S NOT EVEN WORTH IT?

YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT THAT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE RIGHT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / Most shocking fact about women (PHOTos) / Nigerian Girls Are Useless!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.