Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (37232 Views)

8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Here are the categories of ladies that may end up becoming the second wife of a man

1. Celebrity Freaks

Celebrity freaks are usually attention-seekers who shamelessly fall cheaply for celebrities and will do all sorts of things to trap and have babies for these celebrities. This is aimed at getting to limelight and bearing children for them. This is one of the reasons why the baby mamas are on the increase.

2. Money Mongers

The love of money is what WE CAN SEE IN ALMOST EVERY FEMALE. Any one of them that claims she doesn't consider money before dating a man, is a manipulative yet a talented born liar. This excessive love of money makes some ladies consider guys of their age range who have but nothing as unworthy to date, thus, they prefer to end up with an Alhaji, politicians, etc, not minding the number of wives they have.

3. Ladies with Low Self Esteem

Some young ladies battle with low self esteem that they always feel like they are not good enough to date kind hearted handsome dudes like Ronald4lif, Wristbangle, Mediapace and Lalasticlala, therefore, they hump at any well-to-do man that shows little interest in them as it is a blessing in disguise not minding even if these men are as ugly as Adams Oshiomole and Obasanjo cheesy

4. Lazy Girls

Some ladies are just too lazy to work, too lazy to engage in productive things that yield make them self dependent and as a result of this, they see any well to do man as an escape route out of poverty. Such ladies will never consider dating a man struggling to make ends meet no matter how bright his future is. All they want is a man that will open supermarket or boutique for them.

5. Ladies who want to become Queens

Each time I see the wives the of the late Oni of Ife, and the wives of Alaafin of Oyo, I always dish out insults and rain curses on these naïve pretty young ladies whom I can never get the privilege to see the straps of their bras let alone get under their skirts. Just because of the prestige, admiration and reverence associated to being called the wife of a king, they forsake a kind hearted broke dude like me and will rather go in search of traditional rulers who are likely to relegate to six feet during love making.

6. Over-aged Ladies

In Nigeria, a woman without a man is like a king without a crown, therefore, they receive lashes from family members for being irresponsible to find men that would catch their fancy. When some of them can no longer withstand family pressures, they may resort to settle down with the husband of another woman. Funke Akindele is a perfect example of this cheesy

7. Divorced Women

Ladies who were divorced on the ground of infidelity or promiscuity may later resort to find a man who they will have their heads under his roof. Some of them can go far as patronizing native doctors just to possess another woman's possession.

8. After one Ladies

Some of these ladies who had a child or two outside wedlock also need men in their lives. That was how one almost snatched from friend from his wife. We had to take my friend to a native doctor who delivered him from captivity cheesy

I drop my pen at this point

Feel free to add yours

Original Writer: Prof Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/07/here-are-categories-of-ladies-that-may.html

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Mediapace: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tosyne2much why did you reduce your article to 8points,9JA ECONOMY DON TOUCH YOUR ARTICLEs

9.Laura ikeji : No doubt she is going to be a second wife,yoruba says

"BI ORI BAMA BURU,ATI IBI ORUN LAMA TI MO

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even a moderator confirms she won't mind becoming dangote 10th wife. You see!

Prof Tosyne, all these things whey u write no go enter these babes ear. Their case be like buhari whey Mechanic repair him ear but him no dey hear word again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Fynestboi: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by farano(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Number 5 is very funny cheesy Well I won't mind being a second wife of Dangote grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Loyalblak007(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good...

I hope ur female relatives also get to read this cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haba !

2 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Justeenaleo(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
For your mind now you don write.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Mediapace: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Baba Ladies hate me like ......

Juhan you see what i was saying the other time,nothing as good as using you as my second wife angry
tosyne2much:
[/i]
3. Ladies with Low Self Esteem Some young ladies battle with low self esteem that they always feel like they are not good enough to date kind hearted handsome dudes like Ronald4lif, Wristbangle, mediapace and Lalasticlala, therefore, they hump at any man that shows little interest in them as it is a blessing in disguise not minding even if these men are as ugly as Adams Oshiomole and Obasanjo
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by misspicy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
Number 5 is very funny cheesy Well I won't mind being a second wife of Dangote grin
grin
copied
They are coming for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by dave2meek(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm here to read comments cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
EYIN OMO WOBE
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Mediapace: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mama teen i hail o

you are Criticizing someone,none of your topics ever hit FP

A TAILOR THAT WILL SeW CLOTH FOR ONE,WE ARE GONNA TAKE A LOOK AT THE ONE SHE IS WEARING
Justeenaleo:
For your mind now you don write.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by henrylowe(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP you forget the ones wey go use juju trap you down the moment they know you're good on the bed
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by senibo1: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
curroption in high places grin

you'll be overwhelmed with the amount of mentions you'd get from this post grin
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by ggrin(f): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Dotwillis1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
the olojukokorosgrin
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Justeenaleo(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Mama teen i hail o

you are Critisizing someone,none of your topic ever hit FP

A TAILOR THAT WILL SeW CLOTH FOR ONE,WE ARE GONNA TAKE A LOOK AT THE ONE SHE IS WEARING
Lmao
Wait till you have headache before taking panadol.
I don't agree with the post.
And as for FP, talk about it when it starts paying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Lavedaa: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
*The ones that are lazy in bed. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
I'm serious with that number 5 ooo cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by chibwike(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
Lol...he dosen't need a second wife.

You can be richer than him.

dont be inferior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Mediapace: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Lmao Wait till you have headache before taking panadol. I don't agree with the post. And as for FP, talk about it when it starts paying.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
I wouldn't have expected otherwise
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by chibwike(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
curroption in high places grin

you'll be overwhelm with the amount of mention you'd get from this post grin
same with you too
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by ronald4lif(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
LOL! You mean the Dabota Lawson's and the Caroline Danjuma's. Money and b1tches be like bread and butter, even if one is as old as Nebuchadnezzar. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by senibo1: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
chibwike:
same with you too
don't spam my mention for me, you aint an f moniker cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by jamalnation(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
9 Over age ladies
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
farano:
Be my first wife. i am richer than dangote. real talk.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by skywalker888(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
How come the write-up is 8 instead of 10?. Well, I can only relate to 6 and 7
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man

You're a soothsayer or something? Your dumbness is overwhelming.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by prodiG(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by farano(f): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
LOL! You mean the Dabota Lawson's and the Caroline Danjuma's. Money and b1tches be like bread and butter, even if one is as old as Nebuchadnezzar. grin
Or as handsome as this. . grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.