Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner (816 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Funny But Painful Breakup Story / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well let me start first. As me and my gf finished cooking beans and were eating, not knowing that there was no water at home. Omo see see red eye lovers. So every one share yours. keep the ball rolling.
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am here to gossip.
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by sweettease(f): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chisom460:
Well let me start first. As me and my gf finished cooking beans and were eating, not knowing that there was no water at home. Omo see see red eye lovers. So every one share yours. keep the ball rolling.
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Nursecaleb(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wetin u say,i no even get u
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by swaggzo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
HILARIOUS AND PAINFUL?

HOMIE WE PLAY ALL MORNING, FIGHT ALL NOON, AND FCCK ALL NIGHT.

THAT'S A BALANCED RELATIONSHIP! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Beesluv: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chisom460:

How is this 'Hilarious and Painful'? undecided
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by pTomz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chisom460:
am still searching fr d funny part undecided
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chisom460:
painful? Humor me
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
You don't wanna hear mine... cry
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by ojaydedon(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by chibwike(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
typing..
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by prettyjo(f): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
observing
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by sinizia: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
None worth sharing. undecided
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by modskiller(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2015
@OP, you're painfully un-hilarious. angry
Re: Hilarious But Painful Moments With You Partner by ifyan(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
HILARIOUS AND PAINFUL?

HOMIE WE PLAY ALL MORNING, FIGHT ALL NOON, AND FCCK ALL NIGHT.

THAT'S A BALANCED RELATIONSHIP! angry

I de fili you bro

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating / Things Couples Do That Irritate Single People / Major Sex-drive Killers You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.