Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating (816 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Cheating is not an accident. It is not something you slip and fall into. It is not an immediate event that nobody saw coming. It requires the same process that any seduction would — an initial meeting, flirting, maybe some exchanging of information, an invitation, an acceptance of said invitation, and then finally the act itself. There are countless chances for a man to say “sorry, I’m in a relationship,” which is exactly what a man who is truly committed to you will do. Every time.

Below are reason women believe their man do not cheat, and reason why the man really cheats on the woman he loves.

1. Woman : She believes her man appreciates what he has.
Obviously, this is a big reason. She thinks the more you appreciate your partner, the more valuable they are to you, and the less you are willing to risk losing them or hurting them.

What actually happens :
When men cheat, its not that they do not appreciate their partner, lets say it’s a case of the dicky having a mind of its own, and the dicky also appreciates good things when it senses one.

2. Woman : She believes her man values love over a fleeting experience.
Women think that when they are in a loving, committed relationship with someone, there are far more layers of fulfillment than just sex. They assume a relationship based solely on sexual attraction is a flimsy one that could fall apart at the first challenge; but when two people genuinely love and respect each other, they can weather any storm.

What actually happens
Yes the Woman defined the love relationship well, but sometimes men do not want to unravel more layers, they just want sex and nothing else.

3. The woman believes her man has a conscience.
She believes the constant guilt associated with cheating on a the one you love and then having to pretend everything is great when you are around her is impossibly difficult.
What actually happens
Yes, Men really do have conscience when it comes to this sort of things, but the truth iis we have learnt how to control it, the stress from work, the contract loss, having a bad day we control this and lots more, so we get experienced in controlling just a little conscience.

4. A Woman believes her man is to respects the woman in his life.
She believes cheating is disrespect. It is casting someone else’s feelings aside because of something temporary you want. But not just something you want; something you want at the expense of your her, and the relationship. Cheating is lying to someone, it is breaking their trust, and those are not things you do to someone you respect.

What actually happens
Ladies you man respects you , that’s why he would go very far away from you just to cheat(some even travel out to cheat), stores his side-chick’s number with the mechanic’s name. And most especially because he respects you, he does every thing possible to make sure you never find out, if that is not respect , then tell me what is it.

5. She believe her man values his reputation.
Women believe that being labelled as a cheater is not just about your romantic life, it permeates your entire character and makes people look at you differently.

What Actually Happens
A man does everything to avoid and escape being caught, cos we value our reputation truly. But when caught , we really don’t care (well some do but most don’t), we go around presenting that “abeg bros no dey gimme that holier than thou look, abi you never do bad thing before”, and some of us just laugh it over with friends and colleagues over a bottle of beer.

6. A Woman believes her man will never turn his back on the one their lover and friend
She assumes that since the relationship is happy and healthy – you are not only lovers, but friends. Best friends. You are each others support systems, teammates, and confidants. A good man will never betray a friend, let alone a best friend and a lover.

What a man thinks:
A man thinks Bae “I LOVE YOU AND CAN’T LET YOU GO, SO THAT WHY I MAKE SURE I DON’T LET YOU KNOW.”

7. She believes her man doesn’t even have time to cheat.

She believe work , commitments and business appointments and meeting would not give him time for himself not to even talk of cheating, cos even if he was less busy or had more time he would be using that time to find new ways to love the woman he already has.

What actually happens:
Busy men know how the schedule appointment and make out time, not every business trip ends in business you know.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by adewaletb3(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
So your point is
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by jotax(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2015
The only thing i know that can make a man not cheat on his partner is the genuine fear of God in him. Apart from that, given the right opportunity and liberty, every man will cheat! It's natural.
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by smvinreal(f): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Are you now saying cheating and pre-marital sex is justified? Pls i need answers
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
smvinreal:
Are you now saying cheating and pre-marital sex is justified? Pls i need answers
I am not justifying anything, I am only giving you supposed reason why men escape with cheating. Read the post abi u no go school.
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
rubey:
So your point is

You are crazy and you know. That settles it.
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Cheating is cheating. No excuses.
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by chymystique(f): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
The reason why I would believe my man won't Cheat is beCause I Trust Him...
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Story 4 d gods... Any lady here to mingle on biz and entrepreneurial terms
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by delishpot: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Any story to justify cheating Ba? Can a woman cheat and give all these too? ....oh. know, guys will say women are emmotionaly attatched to men they sleep with ba? Fa fa fa foul! Its the fear of being used and dumped that make women worry about emmotional attatchment of a man before sleeping with him. Every human being male and female can sleep around and maintain a relationship with the partner they are married to but it doesnt make it right.
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Bawsse(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Bawsse:
Nice

Thanks, finally someone who understand what this thread is all about
Re: Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating by Oahray: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I disagree with this on many levels, but mostly because it seeks to justify cheating and it makes the woman the perpetual victim, the one who never cheats, has total control of her desires and has an awesome view of marriage and commitment.

Neatly written all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Things Couples Do That Irritate Single People / Major Sex-drive Killers You Need To Know / Clara Needs A Bedmate Fast!!! Her Picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.