Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election (927 Views)

PHOTO: Democratic Party Candidate, Hillary Clinton Finally Picks Running-mate / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Kindas3325(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hillary Rodham Clinton is running for president, leaning on a message of middle-class rescue and claims that America's economy is 'still stacked in favor of those at the top,' according to a campaign video that went online Sunday afternoon.
'I'm getting ready to do something,' Clinton says in the brief ad, following a series of clips of ordinary-looking Americans describing what they're 'getting ready' for.
'I'm running for president,' she says.
'Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.'
That message is a daring one, given Clinton's wealth. When she left the U.S. State Department in 2013, her financial disclosure report showed that her combined net worth with her husband was between $5.2 and $25.5 million. Millions more rolled in when she published her memoirs.
She famously claimed last year that she and former president Bill Clinton were 'dead broke' whenthey left the White House in 2001 – when they moved into a palatial home in a tree-lined New York City suburb.
Clinton's chief of staff John Podesta pushed a similar 'middle-class' message, but stepped on her announcement with his own email to a group of donors.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/hillary-clinton-finally-at-race-for.html

Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by henchamb(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tuale first American female president. Ted cruz is a walk over

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by alex406(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
She will definitely scale through

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
henchamb:
Tuale first American female president. Ted cruz is a walk over

Forget her man. She thinks that it is by encouraging homosexualism in her advert?

Republicans will take over america come 2016.
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by R0ckefeller: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who want to vote her she's not worth it to b d 1st america female president.
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by meforyou1(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Yes oh, the next American president
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by meforyou1(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
G
jusRadical:

Forget her man. She thinks that it is by encouraging homosexualism in her advert?

Republicans will take over america come 2016.
i supported Mitt Romney with all my might. But whoever Republicans bring, I'm sure I will be with Madam Clinton all the way
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by meforyou1(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
R0ckefeller:
Who want to vote her she's not worth it to b d 1st america female president.
Don't say that please. No American politician at the moment can beat this lady. Drop money if you want to bet
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by rockcitie: 1:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Must US president be all about the Clinton or Bush family? Please they should give us a break!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2015
She can win in America
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Don't say that please. No American politician at the moment can beat this lady. Drop money if you want to bet

Sure, the way she believed that 2008 Democratic primary was an easy walkover. Please, don't say that was then.

Senator Rand Paul will beat her in a match-up. Ted Cruz is just a joker.
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Mamaflex(f): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2015
*In Apostle Johnson Suleiman's voice* I don't see her winning. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2015
rockcitie:
Must US president be all about the Clinton or Bush family? Please they should give us a break!

Are the Americans complaining?
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by mosalab(m): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2015
It might be a walkover against Jeb or Cruz... Bt against sen. Rand! Rebulican 'll surely take over comes 2016...
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by R0ckefeller: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
no betting next year(2016) is already around d corner. So let wait till then.
Re: Hillary Clinton Finally At A Race For American 2016 Presidential Election by slap1(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
She's still powerful, they don't fade as easily as we do here, let's see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Osun State Is So Broke It Is Stopping Free Food Policy / Poll Respondents Want Fayose Removed As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.