Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks (1881 Views)

Pains Of A Guy Without Beards / LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / How To Attract A Real Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DanceVille: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Getting attention of the guy you are interested in can be a bit tricky, especially if you don't use your looks.
Looks are not everything and personality is much more important that looks.Although guys are highly visual creatures, most of them understand that a woman has a personality attached to her face and her body.
If you notice a nice guy, but u think you don't look your best to him to like you, try the Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks
Don't Avoid Him
If you're not around, you won't get his attention.Don't avoid the places he usually spends his time.
For example, if he works at a local cafe, don't avoid to see him in that cafe, instead, visit it occasionally to see him and attract him.
However, don't visit this cafe too often, otherwise you might come across as a 'creeper' and he might run away from you.
Give Him Attention
If you want to attract a guy without using your looks, you should give him attention.Sure, it doesn't mean that you have to shower your crush with compliments, a few compliments will be enough to show him you're interested in him.If the guy walks past you, give him attention.If you are not brave to start a conversation, just make Eye contact or give him a Flirty, cute smile.
Be Confident
If you start a conversation with the guy you like, try to stay confident when you chat.Although everybody knows what it feels like to be a little nervous when speaking to a person you like, men gravitate towards a woman who acts like she knows what she is doing.Your confidence can help attract the guy you like without showing your skin.
Be Yourself
You should be yourself in every situation, especially when you are trying to attract the guy without using your looks.
Don't pretend to be someone you not, it won't do any good.Always be yourself and you will definitely get his attention.
Be Friendly
If you can't approach the guy to chat, try talking to the people around him.If he doesn't hear you speak, you won't attract him without your beautiful face and body.
When your crush is around, be friendly to others.He will see what a wonderful girl you're.
Moreover he might start a conversation with you and ask you on a date.
Laugh
I don't mean you should laugh at everything you hear or see, but laughter is an amazing sound and it can help to attract the guy you like..If the guy sees you laugh at something interesting, he will notice how fun you're, and he can even approach you first.
Your smile can impress him too.
Wear Perfume With A Delicious Scent
Perfume with amazing scent, which will capture his attention, if he likes the scent, he will automatically think of you each time he smells it in the Future.
This is one of the effective ways to stay on man's mind, especially when you're not around.If he doesn't like your personality, move on, he is not for you.You need a man who will care about you no matter your Looks..
*Sighs*
Written By: DanceVille
Feel Free To Add Yours...
Cc: Farano, Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by falconey(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2015
astonishing!

I can argue some of those points but I rather not.
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DanceVille: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:

astonishing!
Tanx Biggest Bro..
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by donjuviam(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
even girl wey get good pencils no fit draw my attention,talk less of a girl with no pencil shiiii

it so funny I talk in parable

Jesus close

busy cooking my BANGA soup
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Interesting! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DaZion(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Lemme add mine...
Wear A Good And Cleaned Undies

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by kilokeys(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2015
delicious scent..

brighter grammar

blinding gists on NL
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Agbero(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Guy u no geh work? Come garage oga ismaila fvckaniser dey look for boiz

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Op,is that all¿...Cos to me,this doesn't sound like it can attract a man.
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DanceVille: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:
Guy u no geh work? Come garage oga ismaila fvckaniser dey look for boiz
You Must be "Sick in d head"...Dnt knw dia are some riff-raff dudes on NL
Crétin!
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Agbero(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2015
DanceVille:

You Must be "Sick in d head"...Dnt knw dia are some riff-raff dudes on NL
Crétin!
Guy your papa yansh undecided

I go keep one bullet and two bottles for u head
werey lason!
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Emm Danceville

Tell them not to play hard too,only a player will play along more reason you'll always hear them crying all guys are the same angry

Besides,playing hard to get proves nothing and its old fashioned already.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DanceVille: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:

werey lason!
I don't chat with a Jerk like you...
Dude, bleep off...You're not in my Level asshole...
This is ur way out
-----====>>
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by braine(m): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2015
The nice scent/perfume works well.
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DaZion(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbero:

werey lason!
Hey Dude...You're staining this thread "Motherfvcker"..
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DaZion(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Kizmarty:
Emm Danceville

Tell them not to play hard too,only a player will play along more reason you'll always hear them crying all guys are the same angry

Besides,playing hard to get proves nothing and its old fashioned already.
Yea, dat's ryt, buh many gals still used this method..
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Yea, dat's ryt, buh many gals still used this method..

It's annoying angry
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Agbero(m): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Hey Dude...You're staining this thread "Motherfvcker"..
You know say I fit scatter your brown teeth with bottle ba undecided

Weyrey oshi! angry
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Agbero(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2015
DanceVille:

I don't chat with a Jerk like you...
Dude, bleep off...You're not in my Level asshole...
This is ur way out
-----====>>
Kilon je assholes? undecided

Oruko baba re niyen grin

Fvck u, biitch Nigga' undecided
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
What if I say the poster below me is a dummie
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DaZion(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
What if I say, poster above me is a QUACK
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by FLAWLES(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
After everytin wat wee na Apun?
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by FLAWLES(f): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:
Lemme add mine...
Wear A Good And Cleaned Undies
.it is HOW TO ATTRACT A GUY not HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR BOYFRIEND; hw do u get to see her undies wen she neva attract and seduce u finish?
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by dlux: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Very nice write up bro! Lovely. Our babes will still expect you to make a move & then form Galadima b4 rapture go take place. To them, its too easy & not proper to fall or be open to a guy they like 'just like that' lolz. See mentality.
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by DanceVille: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
After everytin wat wee na Apun?
Romance And Love
Re: Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks by fejikudz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
kindof true

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Love Using Blackberry Phones? / What Will You Do If Ur Girl Did This Type Of Thing To You On U Wedding Day? Pics / After Tasting Nnenna, Chioma And Ada, U Will Figure Out That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.