Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? (4570 Views)

Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by stokfrick: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2015
which of the above kind of girl will attract guys sexually for sa relationship? And which will give you much more sexual excitement?
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by donjuviam(m): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2015
ask your self

2 Likes

Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by justmag(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Either ways. ..it's better than no Asss. We can't have that.

She has to have a body like lala247. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
donjuviam:
ask your self

Hehehe

Justmag ... Loading....
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by SamFay(m): 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
I hate deciding myself but go with your first choice (ur initial first choice before introducing the second) undecided
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by justmag(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehe

Justmag ... Loading....

lmaoo.. grin
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2015
hips with no buttocks? sounds like cool? nah!

both works together..the hips brings out more of the buttocks....

and if there aint no hips .. im still cool with just the butt
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by PunkyOh(f): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Don't they usually go together like white & rice? Can't imagine the odd look of wide hips & an itty bitty bottom (it'd be like she's wearing harem pants kikiki) or lean hips & a ghetto blaster ass. .she'll look waspish imo.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Surely dem boiz prefer small hips big bum
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
The perfect shape have both, with a small waist and and flat tummy. Something like this lady in the pic. #bodygoal. She got the perfect body a woman can have.

1 Share

Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Debola69(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Girls with more hips than bumbum for me. This would offer me ample opportunity to sample her a55 crack from the back & assault it feverishly with my tongue while getting a good view of it.
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Debola69(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Girls with more hips than bumbum for me. This would offer me ample opportunity to sample her a55 crack from the back & assault it feverishly with my tongue while getting a good view.
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by eleganteunice: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2015
They both compliment each other.

Peak Experiences and Existing Talents
Your capabilities are very important when you are thinking about taking your dreams and making something of them. You need to think about peak experiences and existing talents you have that you can use toward the benefit of making your dreams come true. This can also help you build the confidence you need to be successful.
Your peak experiences include times in your life where you excelled.
Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
The perfect shape have both, with a small waist and and flat tummy. Something like this lady in the pic. #bodygoal. She got the perfect body a woman can have.

Yh but shes done alot of work ...
Nothing is natural .. But she ok sha used tonwat h her on that reality show.
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but shes done alot of work ...
Nothing is natural .. But she ok sha used tonwat h her on that reality show.
hahahah lot of fakes now days. Chie na waka oooh. Not my body goal anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahah lot of fakes now days. Chie na waka oooh. Not my body goal anymore. grin

Lol grin

Yh she was on love and hip hop .. Shes funny
Re: Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? by cooljoe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
More hips pls, gives u dat coke bottle shape I'd kill 4...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. / Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.