Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (95972 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by stronger: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
HE DELIVERED GERONTOCRACY AND JETTISONED DEMOCRACY

HE DELIVERED SERVITUDE AND INEPTITUDE AND SACRIFICE ALTITUDE AND ATTITUDE

THAT IS AMAECHI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HANG ON, LET ME GET YOU A BUCKET! CRY ME A RIVERRRRRRR

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AMAECHI RUNNING THINGS AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL!
GREATEST SOUTH SOUTH POLITICIAN EVER!!!

BYE FELICIA!! wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
IT IS YOU THAT IS CRYING NOT ME...SE AND ND HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT APC AINT THE MESSAIH, THEN YOU GOONS WOULD SEE US UNFOLD SECOND STAGE
stronger:

HANG ON, LET ME GET YOU A BUCKET! CRY ME A RIVERRRRRRR

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AMAECHI RUNNING THINGS AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL!
GREATEST SOUTH SOUTH POLITICIAN EVER!!!

BYE FELICIA!! wink wink wink wink
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Lanceslot(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, it was competence that led to the sacking of FAYEMI out of office.

Yeye.
My brother abeg e don do, u wan kill her with punchlines?lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Deyinka007: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by BraniacX(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
PStacks:

I don't have one iota of Regard for people from the SE, so I won't descend low to join issues with you else u'l pull me down to your level of ignorance and beat me with experience.

I know you have experience in being foolish. Fool that doesn't know he doesn't know and doesn't want to know..

I wished Jimi Agbaje won in Lagos so atleast the Oba would have drowned you all in the lagoon, but as usual, Minority Tribe always makes noise.

You can foist PDP in your SE but PDP will not work in the South-West.

You failed to ask one single most important question, "do I give a flying fvck about you and your SW?" angry

In case you were wondering..................answer is no
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by BraniacX(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry you don vex? Truth is bitter.

Yoyo and sweedish bitters I know, truth I also know, your truth bitters must exist only in your imagination
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by kushsy: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What should DSS do to the Oba of Lagos?
Throw him into a pig Den
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by BraniacX(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:
Can't see who is talking n get this.No tribe can stand only n that's d beginning of ur downfall.no wonder u goats begging 4 d post of d senate president.maalu

And what has your ewure tribe been begging for for the past 6yrs?

And on standing alone, Your tribe can't stand alone and that's why you wh0re yourselves to your hausa/fulani slave masters, but don't even presume to speak for my tribe/region and other tribes/regions okay!! We are as different from you as daylight from darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Gynacologist(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
dinachi:
Amaechi lost contact with the people...Dakuku is a good man but a very poor politician and very weak personality. I saw him a few times and I was sad that he wasn't bold and confident. On the other hand Wike love him or hate him was everywhere throwing everything at APC. He sounds very convincing and delivers his arguments with great confidence and boldness. Amaechi should have looked for a very strong character to match Wike... Wike completely outclassed Dakuku as a politician. As for the hand bill depicting Amaechi and Dakuku as betrayers, I still do not know why they couldn't counter it with their own that will depict Wike as a betrayer of rivers people and pursuing an Ikwerre agenda by insisting to replace amaechi. If I was in Amaechis shoes, I would have won the state elections hands down.
we don hear u say....but dat wike i cut cap fo am...tat man na boss...
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by mustymatic(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, the same way Elrufai rigged Kaduna poll.

Do u hv proof? the people of Kaduna voted fr him, other religious bigots didn't com out to vote as their is none frm their religion... and that is that about that.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by mustymatic(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, the same way Elrufai rigged Kaduna poll.

Do u hv proof? the people of Kaduna voted fr him, other religious bigots didn't com out to vote as their is none frm their religion... and that is that about that..
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by UnimkeAk(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

This message will refresh ur brain in 5 seconds

No brain detected !!!!!
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bams2999(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
only fool can say that, amaechi & dakuku are nigerian they have a right 2 choice either north or south, bcose u niger-delta pples u have selfish is too much
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:

because APC states are working

Ask your brothers in southwest

attached below is Lagos. You can confirm from any of your relatives in southwest
Once again APC state are working while PDP states are hating
PDP are looting.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
shizzleStar:
I miss you winksmiley
wink grin
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:

because APC states are working

Ask your brothers in southwest

attached below is Lagos. You can confirm from any of your relatives in southwest
Once again APC state are working while PDP states are hating
Alwaus lagos,Let me show you abuja that PDP is working,yorubas always scamming yourselfs sincce 1600B.C.okay please show me Ibadan,Akure,Ogbomosho let me send you pics of Enugu,Aba,Onisha,Port Harcourt,Asaba,and Uyo.I pity you and your APC
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Cadamlk: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

That is more like it
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bastian5050(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Call it a propaganda pamphlet, or anything else. It worked like magic to sway many undecided voters against APC in Rivers state at just concluded governorship and assembly elections.

Enjoy.

Do you think the north is an exemption of tribal and ethnical voting? do you think jona was voted out cos he is in pdp no he was booted out cos he Is from the south and since its the birth right of the north to rule they just can't stand another region ruling them.2011, when presidential results was announced the entity Nigeria experienced a all new era cos a South south man have won.now that a northerner have won the 2015 election, the south is quiet and celebrating it.lets now see the difference.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by strategicbayo: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
One reason why I hate this platform is that some people comment with thinking coming from their anus.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by ladej(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.
looking at the numbers......apc is probably more northern than sw ooooo. Pure mathematics
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
biggybanty7:
na mumu my mama be
OK ooooo.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by iukpe: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Our politics has been so much about people other than what they will do when elected into office. Nigerians really don't care if they get anything or nothing from the elected government in the next four years.
What are the growing generation learning from all this?
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
bams2999:
only fool can say that, amaechi & dakuku are nigerian they have a right 2 choice either north or south, bcose u niger-delta pples u have selfish is too much

Most of us don't speaking Cantonese!
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wonder why you people are giving that Old tribalist attention!

Bloggz74:

What's more tribal than threatning other ethnic groups lagoon if they don't do ur biddings?
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
My Hausa colleague said "the yorubas are devils who should be dined with using a long spoon"...
I laughed so hard when he said that because I always keep their chorus in mind " every tribe hates Igbos but love the yorubas"....
Hahahaha ......fvck off with your love! The Igbos don't need it! You can't decide for us and we are slaves to no one ! That's what's up cool

Ifebazz:

Oh, the SW is the better right?
The real meaning of Yoruba is 'betrayal'.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by dayowunmi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
dinachi:
Amaechi lost contact with the people...Dakuku is a good man but a very poor politician and very weak personality. I saw him a few times and I was sad that he wasn't bold and confident. On the other hand Wike love him or hate him was everywhere throwing everything at APC. He sounds very convincing and delivers his arguments with great confidence and boldness. Amaechi should have looked for a very strong character to match Wike... Wike completely outclassed Dakuku as a politician. As for the hand bill depicting Amaechi and Dakuku as betrayers, I still do not know why they couldn't counter it with their own that will depict Wike as a betrayer of rivers people and pursuing an Ikwerre agenda by insisting to replace amaechi. If I was in Amaechis shoes, I would have won the state elections hands down.
Baba, if u were amaechi u wouldn't have done any better, the elections were rigged for wike, so u think its possible for wike to use abt a million votes to gap dakuku if it were free and fair? Remember even the AIG police in charge of rivers was transfered on election day just because he wasn't dancing to the tune of presidency. Did u watch the presidential results declaration? Did u saw how the prof from rivers said "the results were written in special conditions" obviously the governorship results were also written under "special conditions"
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by vparle(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC
Association of Past criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by toprealman: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Is that the reason why PDP decided to rig the election
Same reason APC did the magic in both south-west and north
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's because they were threatened by their masters up North with violence.

it is simply cos Jonathan administration wad not the best we can have so anything to remove him was welcome. I protested the APC choice of osinbajo wen he was selected, I preferred Amaechi..... So you see politically we don't think alike..... You think this kind of pdp propaganda will work with the yorubas? Instead you will loose votes cos we know manipulation when we see one, we ain't sheepish..... And if you say we re slave to the hausa, you lie cos we are the king makers, but I didn't mean to brag.....
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
muh4lyf:
Yorubas want to die for APC cos dey saw hope in fashola and the likes... Why dos igbos want to die for PDP? No reason bt tribalism...
We're holding unto PDP in order to avoid the political cannibals called APC.
Last I checked, PDP remains the only political party in nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by spenca: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't mind if I get ban , the ijaws and Igbos that believe in this are blatant flamboyant ignorant medevial non rationalistic individual ,typical of fools.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Akainzo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Riodiao:

I NEVER USED THE WORD ''MOST'' , I SAID MORE DEVELOPED. BESIDES LAGOS , TELL ME THE SOUTH WEST STATES THAT ARE BETTER GENERALLY THAN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH. IF PEOPLE ARE MOVING TO THE NORTH WEST AND SOUTH WEST IT IS FOR BUSINESS REASONS , NOT COMFORT[/b]

So in your warped reasoning, people move from. Well developed areas en mass to less developed area for business reasons and not for comfort?

You really need to go back to basic Economics class.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.