Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (95980 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by disloman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
BraniacX:

And likewise you can forget Nigeria as you know it in the nearest possible future, we're not fellow slaves like the SW to the North. We are too good to be such
Can't see who is talking n get this.No tribe can stand only n that's d beginning of ur downfall.no wonder u goats begging 4 d post of d senate president.maalu

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by klevjey: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

ur papa left ball

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
BraniacX:

And who is this one
Sorry you don vex? Truth is bitter.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by klevjey: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akainzo:

Now I know you are on something not legally sold. If the South East is the Most Developed as you claim, can you explain why the South Easterners are thronging to the South West and North West?

Or have you seen throngs of Americans or Germans or Swedes queuing up to Australian citizenship or residency before?

leave our oil alone and we'll leave ur land...u don't want to leave our oil and u want us to leave ur land....ole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by ihatesycophant(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.
It's also tribalism in 2011 when Yoruba voted massively for PDP and did same in 1999, 2003, 2007. A wise man said, it's a fool that does the same thing the same way and expect different result. That's the game of 2015, not on tribalism.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bibina: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
You are a bastard

Ilekeh:

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Manbryto(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
dinachi:
Amaechi lost contact with the people...Dakuku is a good man but a very poor politician and very weak personality. I saw him a few times and I was sad that he wasn't bold and confident. On the other hand Wike love him or hate him was everywhere throwing everything at APC. He sounds very convincing and delivers his arguments with great confidence and boldness. Amaechi should have looked for a very strong character to match Wike... Wike completely outclassed Dakuku as a politician. As for the hand bill depicting Amaechi and Dakuku as betrayers, I still do not know why they couldn't counter it with their own that will depict Wike as a betrayer of rivers people and pursuing an Ikwerre agenda by insisting to replace amaechi. If I was in Amaechis shoes, I would have won the state elections hands down.

U jus spoke my mind. Dakuku has a weak personality. He appear to me as someone that could be successful stooge. I have no problem wit PDP winning rivers cos I love to see changes in govt but the person of wike is a source of concern cos I don't see him as an achiever. Nigerian should have passed the stage of someone using surreptitious means to win elections
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PStacks(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
BraniacX:

Eeeeediooot!!!! See how your mumu dey stink

So for una mind una dey developed abi

Its funny how stay at home yorubas come out and boldly claim their shitty region is better developed than other regions, they base their arguments on hearsay from people in those other regions who are vociferous and actively campaigning for development in their own local sections of their state who judge development only by what happens in their backyards compared to yorubas who congregate around their state capitals and major towns where trickles of development get to and based on this they erroneously and boldly claim knowledge of developments in other places when their stark ignorance should dictate hushing their mouths to them

Who dash una the tag "developed"?

I don't have one iota of Regard for people from the SE, so I won't descend low to join issues with you else u'l pull me down to your level of ignorance and beat me with experience.

I know you have experience in being foolish. Fool that doesn't know he doesn't know and doesn't want to know..

I wished Jimi Agbaje won in Lagos so atleast the Oba would have drowned you all in the lagoon, but as usual, Minority Tribe always makes noise.

You can foist PDP in your SE but PDP will not work in the South-West.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
fee dee dee must go!!! angry angry angry
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by liquidmetall: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
bashydemy:
SE is the most backward region in Nigeria that was why your people keep running to the South west for greener pasture and claiming Lagos is no man land. Same is SS Your people still living in denial and all your soil have been damaged with nothing to improve your lives.

wa for people in naija o
So south east and south south are the most backward in the whole of nigeria eh
So south south land has been damaged for u to benefit in the southwest..is dat what u can say for a land that is producing oil for u so that you can survive abi...so that ur south west london states can pay teachers salary and other expenses included,nd pay civil servants,nd provide food for u

Please is lagos the only southwest state..??
If south south nd southeast are the only backward states in nigeria,,what about

Ekiti
Ogun
Osun..chaii
Ondo
Oyo

Please these states what can be said about them??
You said we run to the south west abi
R u implying that lagos is the only state in the southwest cos thats the only place igbo's are runing 2
And please remember lagos is what it is today because it was once a capital
If not lagos will still be in the same category with its counterparts in the southwest ,,,,,mayb like oyo states who even knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by playahata: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Those who were swayed by these backward campaigning need help. RUBBISH
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Engen(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Most hated because he joined "amala and ewedu" party?

When stupidity speaks...Why do some igbo always try to bring down Yoruba peopl...for the sakes of nation building I reserved my comment...
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by anonimi: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
PStacks:

You can foist PDP in your SE but PDP will not work in the South-West.

The same South West where PDP has

- two governors.
- several senators
- several reps.
- several state assembly lawmakers
- several LGA chairmen
- several LGA councillors

Or is there another South West

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Joe82834(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
TristanReveur:

Tell me. When a very unprepared GEJ was winning 5 out of 6 southwest states as a PDP candidate in 2011, were Yorubas tribalistic then?
And when Obj won all d south east states as a PDP candidates,were igbos tribalistic? D problem in Nigeria today is double standards. group A cries foul n u call it propaganda. Group B cries foul n u assume its genuine .And you think u be a balanced n not a biased view of things.its both ways bro.almost every Nigerian has an atom of ethnic inclination. Once u dispute this, u ain't sincere

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.
shut up man!! Yorubas just happen to follow som1 dat works. Is buhari a yoruba man o was goodluck a yoruba man wen they votd. Think man think. Dats y u have '419' (scam) likes in ur 1st comment
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by ndibeemma(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nawa for all this se/ss pple o...so if pilot crash plane make we give am anoda plane drive because na frm se grin
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Malawian(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

this picture you posted sure looks like a typical yoruba girl's legs. very flexible to suspend midair. grin grin
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by adconline(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
ihatesycophant:

It's also tribalism in 2011 when Yoruba voted massively for PDP and did same in 1999, 2003, 2007. A wise man said, it's a fool that does the same thing the same way and expect different result. That's the game of 2015, not on tribalism.
Yorubas voted for AD/APP - Olu Falae/Shinkafi in 1999 not PDP.
It's baseless allegation to say that Igbos voted along ethnic lines when in fact, JK Agbaje, is a core Yoruba son and mostly importantly, Igbos rejected an APGA candidate

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Talibanis: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is PDP party now a party strictly for d South South or what?
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
BUT COULDNT DELIVER HIS OWN SATE, HIS OWN VILLAGE

AMAECHI IS THE SUPERMAN THAT ENDED UP IN A WHEEL CHAIR

LOL

stronger:

Guess who is going to be at the NATIONAL LEVEL while the rest of you struggle at the local stage? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=20pt]AMAECHI, LION of the NIGER!!! RECORD BREAKER!!

THE FIRST AND ONLY DG IN CHARGE OF A CAMPAIGN THAT BROUGHT DOWN AN INCUMBENT!!
[/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by stronger: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
BUT COULDNT DELIVER HIS OWN SATE, HIS OWN VILLAGE

AMAECHI IS THE SUPERMAN THAT ENDED UP IN A WHEEL CHAIR

LOL

Yes he didn't deliver his state because they are too backward to move beyond "you betray my broda". But guess what,

[size=20pt]AMAECHI DELIVERED NIGERIA!!

Did you deliver your polling unit?
[/size]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! TAKE THAT SUCKERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by praz001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Can you compare Eko to Akwa Ibom in terms of development in the last 8 years? Can you compare Oyo to Enugu within tge same time frame?

Keep foaming from the mouth.

.1 cinema, some roads and a stadium.

compare to fashola's massive road construction, hospitals, free textbooks for public schools. oga get facts right and stop been naive
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Cityguy: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
There hasn't been much change in the SS/SE and SW. APC won most states in the north to change the equation and believe you me, it was a gang-up by the north to get back the coveted office of the president. This was achieved by the connivance of the SW when the carrot of VP was dangled before them. Whether this translates to anything for the gladiators in the coming days given supposed 'anti-corruption' stand of the principal promises to be entertaining. However, I know the greed of the sponsors might likely rock that boat sooner than expected.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
HE DELIVERED GERONTOCRACY AND JETTISONED DEMOCRACY

HE DELIVERED SERVITUDE AND INEPTITUDE AND SACRIFICE ALTITUDE AND ATTITUDE

THAT IS AMAECHI

stronger:

Yes he didn't deliver his state because they are too backward to move beyond "you betray my broda". But guess what,

[size=20pt]AMAECHI DELIVERED NIGERIA!!

Did you deliver your polling unit?
[/size]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! TAKE THAT SUCKERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
OH FASHOLA ROAD, WHICH ROAD, IS IT IPAJA AYOBO ROAD, IS IT IKOTUN IGADO AGOR PALACE ROAD, IS IT EVEN TOYIN ALLEN IKPODO ROAD OR IS IT AGEGE PEN CINEMA INNER ROAD

CAN WE KNOW THE SCHOOLS AND ROADS BIKO#]####

praz001:

.1 cinema, some roads and a stadium.

compare to fashola's massive road construction, hospitals, free textbooks for public schools. oga get facts right and stop been naive
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammyp01:
guy speak for yourself oh.ameachi is loved by many rivers as a matter what happen in rivers state was just clear rigging and using of federal power.the military aidied the rigging,inec was compromised big time,voters where intimidated and thus this the result.

THIS IS AMAECHI FACEBOOK WALL https://www.facebook.com/ChibuikeAmaechi?fref=ts

LOOK AT HOW PEOPLE ARE TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP..WHO LOVES HIM? MAYBE YOUR PAPA LOVES HIM
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by CashVessel(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
rebranded:
This advert is serious..and the DSS should look into this immediately!!!

in fact PDP should be cautioned or fined for this kind of advert
DSS INDEED...WHAT A WASTE OF TIME..
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by klax(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Very good answer, God bless you.

Amaechi is a disgrace the entire SS people shoukd send him out of their land for so long time to come. He is a clown for him to fought against his brither and disgraced him out of power just simply Gej refused to accept his bid for presidency, Amaechi you a real s u c k e r.

As a matter of fact the way Gej reign was tore to piece so also Amaechi should tear to piece and if possible flog him before he escape out of the state .
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by praz001(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
OH FASHOLA ROAD, WHICH ROAD, IS IT IPAJA AYOBO ROAD, IS IT IKOTUN IGADO AGOR PALACE ROAD, IS IT EVEN TOYIN ALLEN IKPODO ROAD OR IS IT AGEGE PEN CINEMA INNER ROAD

CAN WE KNOW THE SCHOOLS AND ROADS BIKO#]####

igando isheri roads, ask Google of school developments, cele connection bridge, ikorodu 4 lanes from mile12. just to mention a few. coming back after church.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by shizzleStar: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
chimkaire:
...aww...Shizzy smiley smiley smiley
I miss you winksmiley
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
praz001:

igando isheri roads, ask Google of school developments, cele connection bridge, ikorodu 4 lanes from mile12. just to mention a few. coming back after church.

IS IT NOT THE SAME LAGOS, I LIVE AND WORK AND DRIVE AROUND..ABI E GET ANOTHER ONE?
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
klax:

Very good answer, God bless you.

Amaechi is a disgrace the entire SS people shoukd send him out of their land for so long time to come. He is a clown for him to fought against his brither and disgraced him out of power just simply Gej refused to accept his bid for presidency, Amaechi you a real s u c k e r.

As a matter of fact the way Gej reign was tore to piece so also Amaechi should tear to piece and if possible flog him before he escape out of the state .

Port Harcourt residents took to the street this morning to celebrate the emergence of PDP candidate Nyesom Wike as the winner of Rivers state. See more photo after the cut.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-ph-residents-celebrate-wikes.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.