Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (95931 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by donshaddow(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Ilaje44:

If Obasanjo did not give the SS anything as you claim, which really is untrue, atleast he gave you the deserved 13%. Goodluck would not have been capable of that feat. Besides, a lot of the IPPs that were commissioned under this regime were partly inaugurated under Obasanjo regime.

Goodluck was simply an incapable man. A very good quality of a leader is the capacity to accomodate diverging opinions which Goodluck did not possess. The man was given an opportunity, a well oiled organisation, and he blew it. If people sensibly look into the matter, even if one can not absolve Amaechi of stubborness, the biggest portion of the blame remains with Goodluck. He may have had luck, but definitely neither the sense of governance nor the capacity to lead.

I used to think it could not get worst than Shagari's Administration, but Jonathan's has beaten that record. A very incompetent and wasteful government.

Good use of english, precise and constructive statement.

Right on point, well delivered.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by liquidmetall: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
muh4lyf:
Uhhhhhhn,despite d fact dat SS and SE are rich,no wonder they are backward,supporting a party cos they hate APC meanwhile they are performing in the south west... SS and SE would remain backward if you people don't change ur notion..

How is the southeast and southsouth the most backward,,
Who is feeding u guys with that shit
So because apc is performing in lagos you now term it that they are working in the whole of south west

Please what has the apc been doing in
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Ondo

Can u compare rivers..imo..akwaibom..crossriver...delta..anambra..enugu..edo.
To all these southwest states that I mentioned
You people should just stop all this hatred

lagos is just an exception because it was enjoying federal allocation and was also a capital before if not it will be in the same category with its counterpart southwest states
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Moheat(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Most hated because he joined "amala and ewedu" party?

You forgot to add Fura de nunu
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Deko1(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Yes. Wike wins...#TheNigerianWay... See wat bauchi, kano, kaduna, and others in the north did to GEJYes. Wike wins...#TheNigerianWay... See wat bauchi, kano, kaduna, and others in the north did to GEJYes. Wike wins...#TheNigerianWay... See wat bauchi, kano, kaduna, and others in the north did to GEJ
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Moheat(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What should DSS do to the Oba of Lagos?

Dethrone!
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Moheat(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What should DSS do to the Oba of Lagos?

Dithrone!
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by TRYI: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

And the South west and North is what? Remember remove the log of wood in your eyes first before...
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
liquidmetall:

Earthquake hapened in japan but it dosent mean japan is not developed
Flood happened in the begining of this year in lagos does it mean lagos is not developed
So the pics are not proving anything

Relax bro..some of the good friends that I have today some are yoruba,that I left southeast for southwest during the early days of my football career dosent mean we don't have good clubs here in the south south /southeast but I wanted to test my might wanted to conquer on the other side..am not hating on anyone I just want u to change the way u think about we in the south east and south/south....thanks
in a simple word just say you don't wanna be a local champion as your state is too local for football agents to notice you. hahaha Oga forget story Lagos and all South West are more developed than your creek call SS and SE...That's why most of you don't invest in your various states just trooping to South west to find greener pasture. Well we the South Westerners are great to accommodate people but you should stop saying our land is no man land ok.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by liquidmetall: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2015
bashydemy:
in a simple word just say you don't wanna be a local champion as your state is too local for football agents to notice you. hahaha Oga forget story Lagos and all South West are more developed than your creek call SS and SE...That's why most of you don't invest in your various states just trooping to South west to find greener pasture. Well we the South Westerners are great to accommodate people but you should stop saying our land is no man land ok.

You dont know me

Or know where I am

Or know where I am typing from

Goat, fowl,birds of the air,all know in terms of football and everything attached to it in the whole of nigeria knows that southsouth and south east has the upper hand and has the most and best clubs in the whole of nigeria..
Let me leave u to ur ignorance cos u dont know anything about football..
Now back to the topic

Like I said earlier we love to explore
And we have this mutagen in us that makes us wanna conquer people in their own land..
Ask me how can someone leave rivers (oil land) to find greener pastures in osun
Guy nawa for u now
Reason am well now
From what am seeing, u already know the truth
And the truth shall set u free
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.

because they have freedom of association
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by mumbasa: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Raiders:
Is that the reason why PDP decided to rig the election

Rivers election wasn't rigged, it spoke the mind of the people. There were unsponsored celebrations after the results were announced.

When i say unsponsored i mean the type we saw in kano when buhari was announced winner
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
liquidmetall:

You dont know me

Or know where I am

Or know where I am typing from

Goat, fowl,birds of the air,all know in terms of football and everything attached to it in the whole of nigeria knows that southsouth and south east has the upper hand and has the most and best clubs in the whole of nigeria..
Let me leave u to ur ignorance cos u dont know anything about football..
Now back to the topic

Like I said earlier we love to explore
And we have this mutagen in us that makes us wanna conquer people in their own land..
Ask me how can someone leave rivers (oil land) to find greener pastures in osun
Guy nawa for u now
Reason am well now
From what am seeing, u already know the truth
And the truth shall set u free

Oga sorry you still ranting here, Like you said earlier you live SE in your early life do to your football career meaning you know the only place you make it is in South West. Why not stay back in your God forsaken region and continue your career? you also said you like to conquer people in there region no wonder the Northerners get aggresive and start killing your kinsmen when they hear this word, You come to my land and i welcome you and you wanna overpower and conquer me in my land. We will send you back to you creek someday.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Moheat(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Mayems:
Didn't the south west vote for PDP in 2011? You're so unintelligent & unappreciative. Must we chip in tribalism into political competence? You & PDP can go to hell, that's where you deserve, you losers!!! I support a united Nigeria. 1 love naija...
same way the SS/SE voted massively for PDP in 199, 2003 & 2007
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by liquidmetall: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=bashydemy post=32704439]

Oga sorry you still ranting here, Like you said earlier you live SE in your early life do to your football career meaning you know the only place you make it is in South West. Why not stay back in your God forsaken region and continue your career? you also said you like to conquer people in there region no wonder the Northerners get aggresive and start killing your kinsmen when they hear this word, You come to my land and i welcome you and you wanna overpower and conquer me in my land. We will send you back to you creek someday.[/quote

But I didnt make it there my brother
I made it down there in the creeks
Under the waters
I just came there to explore as of then

I want the "sending back aspect "" to start from you
If u can send me back to the creeks, you in particular ""then I will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by nickydof(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
disloman:
Ur fadaa.I've bn trying 2 avoid u goats but gat 2 reply this tyme.this tyme only.If ever Enugu is as developed as u claimed,y r u guys found living in ilofa,oyin ekiti,oshogbo etc?U can never compare ur East 2 West.Get this in2 ur skull.I'm nt a yoruba bt proud of d tribe.

Its quite obvious that you are a small boy(mentally, age wise or otherwise) as portrayed by your prowess in insulting. I won't join words with you. My point is that Oyo state isn't as develop as enugu state. The only developed state in the SW is Lagos and we all know the reason why! You will definitely grow cos the young shall grow!

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=liquidmetall post=32705672][/quote] Well you know we are a good samaritan and we accomodate people so sending you back is like sending you back to death cave.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by waliezi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rigging or not, PDP won n will always win Rivers State no matter the number of times election is annulled n a re-run held until Buhari's lead FG acts in a manner to allay d fear of hatred for Niger Delta whc I no he will. It was never about Dakuku n Wike, but abt Ameachi n d his total disregard n disrespect for Rivers people; their interest n aspiration whc GEJ represents.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by liquidmetall: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Well you know we are a good samaritan and we accomodate people so sending you back is like sending you back to death cave.

Abeg oga back to sender I don tire for ur case
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by BraniacX(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Ok i give up on you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by godgiftedigbe: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE NIGER DELTA INDIGENES (MOSUNDI) and our brethren from the SOUTH EAST are
now ready for self determination.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Zerop: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
waliezi:
Rigging or not, PDP won n will always win Rivers State no matter the number of times election is annulled n a re-run held until Buhari's lead FG acts in a manner to allay d fear of hatred for Niger Delta whc I no he will. It was never about Dakuku n Wike, but abt Ameachi n d his total disregard n disrespect for Rivers people; their interest n aspiration whc GEJ represents.

Jonathan never represented our interest! If he did, there's no evidence I'm afraid.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
bashydemy:
So you want the Yoruba to support GEJ who Marginalize us? who call our fathers tout abi una dey craze.. Mind you Ameach and Dakuku will be among those that will form the Govt at the centre. and mind you The only SE/SS who will benefit from the Govt of GMB are those that fight for the struggle.. People like Ameachi, Ngige ,Sylva, Okorocha etc.. those are the people will will bring change back to the SS and SE.
Just as only Bode George, Kashamu, Femi Kani Kayode are the only people that will bring change back to SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

How come we never saw this your pamphlet and yet voted Wike in! Mtchew!!! Stupid talk!
Nne take am easy na. I said it help to sway undecided voters.
Are you one?
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nellybii:
What was PEJ doing in Rivers instead of voting in Otuoke where she registered? All those that contributed to the sham and lawlessness called elections of Saturday 11th shall be brought to book. Elections will definitely be reconducted in Rivers state
Only on condition that presidential election will be conducted again

If they like , let them conduct the election 30 times in Rivers state, APC will lose 30 times.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
cigie:

I believe this statistics of voting pattern across all region makes it clearer who voted based on tribalism more.
Last I checked, Jonathan is not an Igbo man.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by babajero(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

when apc wins its not backward, guy grow up and use your head, apc can't win everywhere.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by waliezi(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Zerop:

Jonathan never represented our interest! If he did, there's no evidence I'm afraid.
. I doubt if u are 2ru Niger Delta, else u would not have been blind to GEJ impact "psychologically" to us. He remain d best Nigeria hav had so far.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
liquidmetall:

Abeg oga back to sender I don tire for ur case
hahahha funny you..
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Just as only Bode George, Kashamu, Femi Kani Kayode are the only people that will bring change back to SW.
hahahaha you most be a joke, Those are not relevant in South West go and ask.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Rickbee1: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hausa n Yorubas ar crying becuz their tombaby lost...lol very soon there will be nothing lik apc in d ss/se. So u ppl should get ready for d worst is cuming.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahaha you most be a joke, Those are not relevant in South West go and ask.
Just as Ngige and Okorocha are to South East, go and ask.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by bashydemy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Just as Ngige and Okorocha are to South East, go and ask.
But in this dispensation those are relevant cos they are the ones who will make Ibos relevant in GMB Government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.