Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (95957 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Scholes007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Left to PDP, Eko would look like Abia.....dirty market place.

APC began the construction of roads and bridges in Ekiti.

Look what Ajimobi constructed in Oyo..... new roads, bore holes, water plants, bridge etc.

What has PDP constructed in the ss/se? You still relying on your color pencilled Niger bridge?
have you been to abia? Or do you mean they say?

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by refreshrate: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
leshluap:
Take it or leave, Amaechi is a force in Rivers state...despite the federal might of the PDP, he was/is strong enough to confront them...see it this way, things would have been more difficult for the APC had it been Amaechi is still in the PDP........................

eees dat right?
Yet he lost woefully at that in his own state? So where exactly does his force apply? climbing his wife?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Jarus(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
This has violated Nairaland updated Rule 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by arsetalks(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nairaland now promote this type of politics? Perfect. Yet they claim rule has been updated. Politics of hate been promoted instead of condemned.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by biggybanty7(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah, the same way Elrufai rigged Kaduna poll.

na mumu u be
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Sweetguy25: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by PStacks(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and backwardness in the SS/SE.

That is why the SS and SE are backward and in perpetual darkness.

Some day, they would see the light hopefully, I just pray it wouldn't'a been to late

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by akpnat(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
that poster did nothing to Ameachi or Dakuku. why was Ogunsakin redeployed if GEJ and his wife didt have anything in their sleeve? time will tell

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

No dear, because he used tribalism to divide Eko by passing around tribalistic campaign notes.

In addition, the Oba, his relative, may have planned the whole shenanigan.

But still PDP fell........in the most historical way.

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tc4official: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
The argument should be about performance not party.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

No dear, because he used tribalism to divide Eko by passing around tribalistic campaign notes.

In addition, the Oba, his relative, may have planned the whole shenanigan.

But still PDP fell........in the most historical way.

Everything that happened in the Oba's palace was rehearsed and well planned. The only way Ambode could beat Agbaje was to pitch the Yoruba against the Igbo and that is exactly what happened. Who recorded the whole thing and why was it leaked to the public? If this whole Oba episode had not happened, a lot of Yorubas would have voted for Agbaje and it was common knowledge that the Igbos would vote in block for Agbaje being their party man. The APC saw this and decided to play the ethnic card which worked perfectly. They know our people well and that we will shout and bring down heaven when we see the video just like we reacted during the deportation saga.

All this was part of Tinubu's game, wake up! Don't be surprised to go to the Oba's palace and find him drinking with those Igbo Ezes. embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Ekaka1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

SW and THE NORTH ARE LEADING THIS TREND!

5 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Riodiao(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:

because APC states are working

Ask your brothers in southwest

APC WORKING? MY VILLAGE IS WELL PLANNED AND DEVELOPED THAN MOST SOUTH WEST STATES. WHAT ARE ZINK HOUSES STILL DOING IN THE SOUTH WEST IN THIS MODERN AGE. TRADITION? USE YOUR HEAD AND HIT THE WALL

4 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by searider(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rivers are like the igbos; too tribalistic. No wonder they share same culture.

3 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by histemple: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Some statements can actually alter the course of events unknowingly.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

backwardness to your generation

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by muh4lyf(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.
Yorubas want to die for APC cos dey saw hope in fashola and the likes... Why dos igbos want to die for PDP? No reason bt tribalism...

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by biggybanty7(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What has APC developed in the SW?

As we speak, Aregbesola is owing 7 months salary in Osun state, Fashola has not been able to complete a less than 5 km rail track which he said would start operation in June 2012. Fayemi was busy buying 100 million naira beds while his people went to bed hungry daily.
sentiment go kill u u dnt knw anytin abt Nigerian politics idiot

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tkwo: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What has APC developed in the SW?

As we speak, Aregbesola is owing 7 months salary in Osun state, Fashola has not been able to complete a less than 5 km rail track which he said would start operation in June 2012. Fayemi was busy buying 100 million naira beds while his people went to bed hungry daily.

am sure you are not either not staying in lagos or you have not gone near the rail fashola is building. if you have and u decided to post this rubbis.h then u have serious problem

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by M4gunners: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
That is what they are plus Okorocha.
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]
Raiders:
Is that the reason why PDP decided to rig the election
Don't mind them.

Tribal bigotry will not help these idi-ots.
What did their so called brother GEJ do for them in Rivers and Bayelsa?
Bayelsa does not even have an air strip talk less of airport.
Bayelsa does not even have a sea port while Lagos has three?
Bayelsa collects more than ₦173 Billion annual federal allocation, but what have they done with the billions since May 29, 1999 to date?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by gp6liveth(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

You are a fool. If you think we should not protect our own then the north should have voted for PDP so we would no that they were not voting for tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by tkwo: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Riodiao:

APC WORKING? MY VILLAGE IS WELL PLANNED AND DEVELOPED THAN MOST SOUTH WEST STATES. WHAT ARE ZINK HOUSES STILL DOING IN THE SOUTH WEST IN THIS MODERN AGE. TRADITION? USE YOUR HEAD AND HIT THE WALL

that is exactly what we are saying. education is the key. if you can think enough u will know those houses have been built very long time and government will not go and build new houses for them but rather make their life better by building roads, free education for all, and other infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by M4gunners: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
muh4lyf:
Yorubas want to die for APC cos dey saw hope in fashola and the likes... Why dos igbos want to die for PDP? No reason bt tribalism...
No not because of Fashola, but because of Osinbanjo.

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by aku626(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
intelligent thread
Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Wendy80(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

My Dear Politics of tribalism exist in every tribe of d country. Even when someone isn't performing we still attach that 'my brother' and still vote d person despite his not performing. Lest I 4get, it's not only in politics oh even in companies and banks, once d Head is of a particular tribe, u see more of his tribemen in d company.
For me, I treat everyone on merit irrespective of their tribe after all I'm in aan inter-tribal marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi is a tout!

2 Likes

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by somegirl1: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes I can. Eko now, compared to how PDP let it is wayyy better. Coupled with the fact that the state is crippled with feeding migrants of the SS/SE, while akwa-ibom still gets very high allocation.

Feeding?
You realize we're talking about Nigeria not some developed country that operates a benefits system.
People from these groups you mentioned are the least likely to depend on any hand-outs, as has been established.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Adonispco: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
if thats how the south south people wants it then pdp is gone in nigeria cos they will regionize pdp to south south only! Gombe in the north was won by pdp! If it is actually the so called tribalism then south south will regret for there action cos their so called oil wont gave them more allocation as usual cos they have turned themselves into the minority! Am sure about it! Am Lordsage pco

1 Like

Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by Muzikluva(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If its not tribalism, tell me the major reason Yorubas are ready to die for APC.
I'm sorry but I have to say that not all Yorubas support and will "die" for them;btw Apc is not a "yoruba party" whenever I want to vote,I vote for the person not the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.