Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... (1134 Views)

Why Do Young Girls Still Follow Me Around Now I'm 30+ / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Bwon(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
The New trend is the baby mama ish !!! Why would a girl want to have kids outer wedlock and feel very comfy. Some even go as far using it as a means to Tie down the brethen. Some just want to have a baby for the dude. Recently My pal Had s*x with a babe and gave her p2 only for him to find out she didn't use the drugs he found the drugs in the trash. Now moving forward Why would she want a child she can't carter for? Ladies now bring forth children to suffer? This are issues really bothering the brothers on nairaland. Ladies share your view.
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
That's what u see in 21st century filled with indomie generation kids..
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Cos no yahoo boiz for street again, so they wan marry settle down and the only means be baby tieing skill and logics, even guys sef no wan marry again grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Merlissa(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Some guys also lie...

They promise to start a family only to dump the girl when they hear she's pregnant

After a while they come back begging to have their child back!
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Fairgodwin(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
In regards to your friend's ish: Maybe the lady didn't use it because she had her own reservations about it. It could also be she has a particular type she uses, and not necessarily because she wants a baby. And brother please, tell your friend condoms are better meant for such things.
Now to the story about wanting to tie a brother down, it is quite relative; it actually works for some and it also 'backfire' for some. In some cases, it is unplanned for and when it happens, the lady would have no choice other than to keep it. Some people just hate that thing called, abortion. So they'd rather have the baby even if the guy rejects them, than to commit abortion. And on the other hand, some guys also deliberately get some ladies pregnant, believe me, I've seen a few cases. And overall, some guys actually wish to settle down but they just don't know how, so maybe the baby (pregnancy) is just the push they need to get settled (down).
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Dioxidane: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Bwon:
The New trend is the baby mama ish !!! Why would a girl want to have kids outer wedlock and feel very comfy. Some even go as far using it as a means to Tie down the brethen. Some just want to have a baby for the dude. Recently My pal Had s*x with a babe and gave her p2 only for him to find out she didn't use the drugs he found the drugs in the trash. Now moving forward Why would she want a child she can't carter for? Ladies now bring forth children to suffer? This are issues really bothering the brothers on nairaland. Ladies share your view.

Some would even go as far as taking some c*m and inserting in their punana after the guy's withdrawal... Crazy girls indeed! But some guys still fall for it though (trapping down with pregnancy ish iMean)...
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by FLAWLES(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
;
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by FLAWLES(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Dioxidane:

Some would even go as far as taking some c*m and inserting in their punana after the guy's withdrawal... Crazy girls indeed! But some guys still fall for it though (trapping down with pregnancy ish iMean)...
.interesting
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Young03(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Its due to ignorance. Thinkin dat all dey will do to get him marry her is tak abt pregnancy

waitin 4 who will tell me dat so i can tell her my own.
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
In regards to your friend's ish: Maybe the lady didn't use it because she had her own reservations about it. It could also be she has a particular type she uses, and not necessarily because she wants a baby. And brother please, tell your friend condoms are better meant for such things.
Now to the story about wanting to tie a brother down, it is quite relative; it actually works for some and it also 'backfire' for some. In some cases, it is unplanned for and when it happens, the lady would have no choice other than to keep it. Some people just hate that thing called, abortion. So they'd rather have the baby even if the guy rejects them, than to commit abortion. And on the other hand, some guys also deliberately get some ladies pregnant, believe me, I've seen a few cases. And overall, some guys actually wish to settle down but they just don't know how, so maybe the baby (pregnancy) is just the push they need to get settled (down).
well said
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by ivyT(f): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Merlissa:
Some guys also lie...

They promise to start a family only to dump the girl when they hear she's pregnant

After a while they come back begging to have their child back!

Exactly

Na dat coming-back-to-beg dey always vex person
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Bwon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fairgodwin:
guys getting babes pregnant intentionally seems strange to me
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Bwon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dioxidane:

yh bro i believe u die so many opo outchea
Re: Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... by Bwon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly

Na dat coming-back-to-beg dey always vex person
yh very true but in the 1st place the child was never part of the bargain....

(1) (Reply)

Possesive Girls Are Evil / 7 Things That Will Make A Man Never Want To Marry You! / It's All About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.