Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

She Stole For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stole For Him (948 Views)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) / She Stole My DSTV Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stole For Him by phlio(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
abeg b4 una go start this is not me........nah my good friend o

A friend of mine told me this yesterday his gf actually stole her parents money to finance his business idea 500k his scared if he should collect it.tho they are both in love but my friend is scared....I told him as a friend not to accept the french gift cos it can't take him anywhere in life.

so guys. what do think am his only trusted friend.
Re: She Stole For Him by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=40pt] Don't[/size] collect it!
Re: She Stole For Him by ghost1718(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
pls were can i fine that kind of girl grin grin grin i need to deposit my heart to her and collect the money grin grin grin
Re: She Stole For Him by alberto2k(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
hiohiohiohiohio grin

Some girls can mumu grin grin grin

And some guys can sabi play with sango grin grin grin
Re: She Stole For Him by williamspaul22(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collect it nd wen her parents found out, u will go to jail. So choose my man, but I prefer u take it go to jail afterwards grin
Re: She Stole For Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kai! Very stuphid girl. Yo pwend should nat kolect zat money. He shud nat kolect it!
Re: She Stole For Him by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eleyi gidid gan. Well, your friend should persuade her gently to return the money and let her know that he really appreciate her efforts for trying to make things good for him. He should also let her know that taking something away from her parents with out their permission is not good. @ops, the girl really love this your friend o, I hope he loves her too because guys some times they fall hand o. Cheers!
Re: She Stole For Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
ghost1718:
pls were can i fine that kind of girl grin grin grin i need to deposit my heart to her and collect the money grin grin grin
LOL.. U never go jail before abi? undecided
Re: She Stole For Him by nickyvil: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
500k is nothing compared to the shame he will get himself to if his girlfriend parent found out. Moreover what can 500k do in nigeria
Re: She Stole For Him by phlio(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
ghost1718:
na advice he need
Re: She Stole For Him by phlio(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
hiohiohiohiohio grin

Some girls can mumu grin grin grin

And some guys can sabi play with sango grin grin grin
lol...any advice
Re: She Stole For Him by phlio(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
williamspaul22:
Collect it nd wen her parents found out, u will go to jail. So choose my man, but I prefer u take it go to jail afterwards grin
hmmm good bad advice
Re: She Stole For Him by falconey(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
WTF? I will collect it! I didn't stole it she gave it to me voluntarily.

500K Damn!!! Strip club loading......
Re: She Stole For Him by phlio(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
sameer1212:
Eleyi gidid gan. Well, your friend should persuade her gently to return the money and let know that he really appreciate her efforts for try to make things good for him. He should let her know that taking something away from her parents with out their permission is not good. @ops, the girl really love this your friend o, I hope he loves her too because guys some times they fall hand o. Cheers!
I know dem well my friend nah serious guy
Re: She Stole For Him by ghost1718(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
phlio:
na advice he need
that kind thing no need advice. The dude lack courage to achieve success

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy...why do most guys deny it? / Anybody Want To Laugh? (video) / A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.