Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER (42513 Views)

Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Buho(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is bullshit.
How would PDP win in ohafia when Otti's deputy is from Ohafia

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Obingwa and osisioma result is fraud.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by IfyChuky(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Results of Obingwa and Osisioma has little credibility. I must say they are as fake as Buhari's secondary school cert. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by DukeNija(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
BiHung:
Lol

Upon the noise from Ndigbo abt having Otti (Apga)....see the result?

This is what Oba Akiolu was saying
"What you can't try in Onitsha...don't dare it in Lagos"

Do you have common sense? What's the correlation between this statement and this thread.

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just received a call from INEC OFFICE Umuahia, PDP has officially been declared winner. They are preparing his certificate of Return. The news will soon come online
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by nneca: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
The result op posted is not Abia State's result. Pdp people compiled it and distributed it among themselves.

Look at that sheet, its just a plain A4 paper. No INEC logo or details. Nothing to signify that its an official result from Inec. besides, Inec do not give out copies of election results. its inec's property. Most importantly, Inec is yet to announce results regarding the 3 lga's and whom the winner is.

Apart from the 3 lga'a where they have electoral problem's APGA is leading. It's now left for Inec to decide on what to do with those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by nneca: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
donklens:
I just received a call from INEC OFFICE Umuahia, PDP has officially been declared winner. They are preparing his certificate of Return. The news will soon come online

You just received a call from INEC Office? from whom and as who? maybe the pdp thugs at the INEC gave you there own result, not from INEC.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
I will update the result soon. I have a source inside the INEC OFFICE.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Remarkable: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is there a place really called "umuekwe(n)su"? lol

Did his (Ikpeazu's) people really want him? I felt they did, but I learnt the man has no house in his village all these years as they know he's been looting with T.A. Orji.... whether its tue or not I don't know, but its one of those news/rumours going around.... (from/in Umuahia shaa).
BiafranPrince:

Believe me when I say it may be.

Obingwa is the largest L.G.A in Abia, and has a good amount of its terrority in developed sections of Aba City.

Coupled with the fact that Okezie is from Ohuru Umuekwesu in Ahiaba kingdom, they all might have come out to vote their son.

Osisioma too is peculiar, 70% of the L.G.A is part of Aba city too, the urban areas and being core Ngwa territory, they might feel like going with their brother.

All in all, I feel like figures were inflated esp Obingwa L.G.A

Though Obingwa has huge population too.

Another thing to consider too is this, Urban areas like Aba North and South and State capital are more of people from other states, who traveled back to their own state to cast their votes. Obingwa is more of the indigenous people than other neighbouring L.G.As.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Believe me when I say it may be.

Obingwa is the largest L.G.A in Abia, and has a good amount of its terrority in developed sections of Aba City.

Coupled with the fact that Okezie is from Ohuru Umuekwesu in Ahiaba kingdom, they all might have come out to vote their son.

Osisioma too is peculiar, 70% of the L.G.A is part of Aba city too, the urban areas and being core Ngwa territory, they might feel like going with their brother.

All in all, I feel like figures were inflated esp Obingwa L.G.A

Though Obingwa has huge population too.

Another thing to consider too is this, Urban areas like Aba North and South and State capital are more of people from other states, who traveled back to their own state to cast their votes. Obingwa is more of the indigenous people than other neighbouring L.G.As.

The result is so biased. Aba city alone has over 210,000 votes which is almost half of total votes cast. Does it mean half of Abia State live in Aba? I know very well that Osisioma and Obi Ngwa cut through the majority of landmass of the city but Aba South has very tall closely packed up buildings and should be more populous.

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by harmless011: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please disregard any information from the Okezie Ikpeazu's PDP and the Alex Otti's APGA, both of which are claiming victory in the Abia State governorship polls.
What happened today at the INEC state headquarters Umuahia was that Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and some APGA bigwigs, together with some PDP bigwigs, were all at the INEC office, discussing with the Abia State Resident Electoral Commissioner over the plight of the results in Obingwa, Isialangwa north and Osisioma local govt areas. You will recall that from the result paraded around, Obingwa had more than Eighty two thousand votes, Isialangwa north had more than nineteen thousand votes while osisioma had more than forty four thousand votes, all in favour of PDP.
Today, it appears that Jega was called by those stalwarts, and Alhaji Dangote also called the REC, and it was directed that the results of the three questionable Local Government Areas be kept in abeyance and that the votes of Ohafia LGA be counted. The votes in Ohafia are yet to be announced.
Information reaching us shows that the INEC boss, Attahiru Jega is displeased with the conduct of the Abia state REC and has directed her to hold all actions.
Stalemate is the word that can be used to describe the situation in Abia state now.
In Aba, both the Ikpeazu camp and the Otti camp are jubilating, each claiming victory but the truth is that none of them is victorious yet because INEC is yet to decide on what to do over the three questionable results from the three local govts.
That is why right now, none of the governorship candidates has been declared winner.
If the three local govts are eventually cancelled as requested by those APGA stalwarts, then a re-run election would be conducted in those three local govts.
If the results are not cancelled, it is uncertain what the result would be because Ohafia result is yet to be announced. However, with the Kano results in osisioma, Isialangwa and Obingwa, it would be doubtful if Ohafia can unsettle the result.
For now, stalemate is the word as INEC has ceased all actions over the three LGs and is yet to decide what next to do.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by nneca: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Final statement,
The result is inconclusive !!!
There is no declared Winner in Abia State!!!

Inec EO and RO have left Inec building.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by asha80(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
harmless011:
Please disregard any information from the Okezie Ikpeazu's PDP and the Alex Otti's APGA, both of which are claiming victory in the Abia State governorship polls.
What happened today at the INEC state headquarters Umuahia was that Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu and some APGA bigwigs, together with some PDP bigwigs, were all at the INEC office, discussing with the Abia State Resident Electoral Commissioner over the plight of the results in Obingwa, Isialangwa north and Osisioma local govt areas. You will recall that from the result paraded around, Obingwa had more than Eighty two thousand votes, Isialangwa north had more than nineteen thousand votes while osisioma had more than forty four thousand votes, all in favour of PDP.
Today, it appears that Jega was called by those stalwarts, and Alhaji Dangote also called the REC, and it was directed that the results of the three questionable Local Government Areas be kept in abeyance and that the votes of Ohafia LGA be counted. The votes in Ohafia are yet to be announced.
Information reaching us shows that the INEC boss, Attahiru Jega is displeased with the conduct of the Abia state REC and has directed her to hold all actions.
Stalemate is the word that can be used to describe the situation in Abia state now.
In Aba, both the Ikpeazu camp and the Otti camp are jubilating, each claiming victory but the truth is that none of them is victorious yet because INEC is yet to decide on what to do over the three questionable results from the three local govts.
That is why right now, none of the governorship candidates has been declared winner.
If the three local govts are eventually cancelled as requested by those APGA stalwarts, then a re-run election would be conducted in those three local govts.
If the results are not cancelled, it is uncertain what the result would be because Ohafia result is yet to be announced. However, with the Kano results in osisioma, Isialangwa and Obingwa, it would be doubtful if Ohafia can unsettle the result.
For now, stalemate is the word as INEC has ceased all actions over the three LGs and is yet to decide what next to do.
Na Wao which kind stalemate this?are you saying peter obi and ouk are with apga cum Alex otti on this?how come dangote became involved?what is dangote's interest?anyway thank god jega's eyes is finally on this crises and that selina oko who I abia rec needs to be investigated because ta orhi senate win seems to also have question marks with her been fingered too
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Scholes007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
donklens:
PLS DO OOO
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by raziboi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
donklens:
FINAL RESULT For ABIA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.
ABIA HAS DECIDED .

Ohafia LGA
APGA 17690;
PDP 11729
#AbiaDecides
INEC ANNOUNCED.
Ohafia LGA figure revised down from figure originally submitted.

Debate ongoing as to propriety or otherwise of not declaring PDP winner having a lead difference of 83,000 votes. Tension

I NOW Heard that Abia was Declared inconclusive pending rerun in PUs where elections were cancelled

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ABIA STATE ?

may God punish u small for Dis result... cus I see ur happi with it
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by BiafranPrince: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Remarkable:
Is there a place really called "umuekwe(n)su"? lol

Did his (Ikpeazu's) people really want him? I felt they did, but I learnt the man has no house in his village all these years as they know he's been looting with T.A. Orji.... whether its tue or not I don't know, but its one of those news/rumours going around.... (from/in Umuahia shaa).

When people want to run you down, they turn to character assassination.

Okezie is from the same village with Sen Abaribe, Achor Nwakama and many others i cant remember their names, these are top politicians, this village is made up of politicians. Top ones too, and they are well educated are mostly successful.
Okezie has a house, not an edifice, but the respect of a man is to have his own house and home. Okezie has a nice house in his village, I can tell because I am from a neighboring community, and my mom is from the same community with him, Ahiaba ancient kingdom in Obingwa L.G.A.
and one thing about the whole thing is, Okezie is Aba man, in and out, he knows the pains Aba people are feeling. His hometown is only a matter of 5km from main city of Aba.

He is highly educated and a lecturer, he is a very good man, very very good man, everyone testifies to that.
The whole L.G.A came out for him. and Obingwa has the highest population in the Abia state.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by BiafranPrince: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abagworo:

The result is so biased. Aba city alone has over 210,000 votes which is almost half of total votes cast. Does it mean half of Abia State live in Aba? I know very well that Osisioma and Obi Ngwa cut through the majority of landmass of the city but Aba South has very tall closely packed up buildings and should be more populous.

One thing about Aba indigenes is this, speaking from experience and being son of the soil.

Forget all the noise and displeasure, 80% of these people all went to their respective hometowns and states to register and vote.

Even before the use of voters card, during election, everyone troops home to their state, when they vote their leaders and come back and couldn't do anything here, we are left with bad people at the helm, then when shit hits the fan, everyone starts crying and cursing.
Night before election, there was heavy movement out if city of Aba, and these are people who make up half of the city. They all went home to vote, and on election day, virtually the whole city was empty., and of cus you are left with little number of electorates to pursue electing good leaders, Sunday they are back, and the same people will start making noise everywhere.
Either Okezie or Otti we are good.
One thing is sure, anyone born in Aba doesn't joke with it.
That's why we have the belief that Aba will be rebuilt with Okezie at the helm, and once Aba regains it's lost glory, Abia regains it's rightful place. Make Aba what it ought to be and everything will fall into place for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by clementobi: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2015
The Returning Officer for Abia State, Prof Benjamin Ozumba, has declared
the state governorship election inconclusive.
Ozumba, who spoke in Umuahia, the state capital on Monday, said this
was because the total number of registered voters in areas, where elections did
not hold or where elections were cancelled, was higher than the margin of
difference between the two leading candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party
and the All Progressive GrandAlliance.

http://www.punchng.com/news/abia-governorship-poll-inconclusive-inec/
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by iyrojc(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

When people want to run you down, they turn to character assassination.

Okezie is from the same village with Sen Abaribe, Achor Nwakama and many others i cant remember their names, these are top politicians, this village is made up of politicians. Top ones too, and they are well educated are mostly successful.
Okezie has a house, not an edifice, but the respect of a man is to have his own house and home. Okezie has a nice house in his village, I can tell because I am from a neighboring community, and my mom is from the same community with him, Ahiaba ancient kingdom in Obingwa L.G.A.
and one thing about the whole thing is, Okezie is Aba man, in and out, he knows the pains Aba people are feeling. His hometown is only a matter of 5km from main city of Aba.

He is highly educated and a lecturer, he is a very good man, very very good man, everyone testifies to that.
The whole L.G.A came out for him. and Obingwa has the highest population in the Abia state.

My Brother, that Okezie Ikpeazu's "C.V" and "MANIFESTO" you just read is a nice one, Okezie is good, no doubt, i have no problem with him. But he is being sponsored by a Thief and His son. 8yrs is not days. The major problem of Abia is not bad road in Aba. What of civil servants that have not been paid. Do you know that Abia state allocation has been seized by a bank Thief. A Orji is owing. Bros, Okezie is going there as T. A's pawn. Look at the people surrounding Okezie; Ikuku(T.A's son), his running mate, udo oko(T.A's boy). Bros wake up.

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by gmaribel(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
donklens:

I hope Abian's accept it peacefully
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Retweeted 255 times
INEC Nigeria ‏@inecnigeria Apr 12
#UPDATE Elections have been canceled in specific wards in 3 LGAs affected by problems in Abia and not in all 3 LGAs entirely
#Nigeriadecides
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Remarkable: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2015
BiafranPrince:

One thing about Aba indigenes is this, speaking from experience and being son of the soil.

Forget all the noise and displeasure, 80% of these people all went to their respective hometowns and states to register and vote.

Even before the use of voters card, during election, everyone troops home to their state, when they vote their leaders and come back and couldn't do anything here, we are left with bad people at the helm, then when shit hits the fan, everyone starts crying and cursing.
Night before election, there was heavy movement out if city of Aba, and these are people who make up half of the city. They all went home to vote, and on election day, virtually the whole city was empty., and of cus you are left with little number of electorates to pursue electing good leaders, Sunday they are back, and the same people will start making noise everywhere.
Either Okezie or Otti we are good.
One thing is sure, anyone born in Aba doesn't joke with it.
That's why we have the belief that Aba will be rebuilt with Okezie at the helm, and once Aba regains it's lost glory, Abia regains it's rightful place. Make Aba what it ought to be and everything will fall into place for u.

Tis been a while that I'd been trying to say the same thing to the poster you replied, as well as a particular poster that goes by Asha80, as well as others too... that all the negative news about Abia does not represent, even slightly, what is going on in the state. That Aba was not milked as a cash cow does not mean the governor did nothing either during his 2 terms in office. They usually go from saying he did absolutely "nothing" to criticizing the works that I manage to find online for them, saying its low standard blah blah blah. A state that had no government house is right, the capital, Umuahia, being more of an administrative town than a commercial location, will lack efficiency and effectiveness without the infrastructure and utilities for performing their functions.

Would a sellfish governor build a government house that he will vacate after his tenure is finished? or the state broadcasting station, BCA that now has a befitting complex, etc etc.... are all acts of altruism that Orji Uzor Kalu did. No one can point today something Orji Uzor did that still stands today he isn't in office.

Yet it was The Sun that championed all the false and negative news about Abia being the worst state etc....

What T. A accomplished in helath is worth mentioning, and the rewards he received attest to that.... I could go on and on... butin any case, i'll drop it here. I believe Okezie is a well qualified man and never doubted him from when I heard him speak of his plan for Aba, Oti also convinced me.

However, it was out of fairness that I decided to root and hope Okezie wins. The Ngwa/Ukwa-ngwa has never produced the governor since the creation of abia state. however, if his case was like that of Buhari, where on the grounds of fairness to the north to have back their Yar'adua truncated tenure, they present someone that should be retired or is not not well "qualified" (in my own view) for the job of governor... I wouldn't have supported him.

I believe Okezie has what it takes.

I believe can change Abia state... beginning from the historic town of Aba.

Oti can wait. 8 years will go quickly, 4, if Okezie fails in his mandate... when it comes back to Abia north senatorial distric, the Aros or other "villages" can come out with Oti or whomever.

If things change and they decide its Oti that won? I won't feel bad because I believe he is also capable.The way I see it?

It is a win-win for Abians. Thos ewhom has bought orji Uzor Kalu's antagonistic reports agaist T.A. Orji will definitely not think so.. but who cares? Okezie, I am sure, will deliver. wil be shocked if he doesn't... but my prayers are for him to go far and beyond our expectations.... while OUK can go and ... (do the needful. lol.

N.B. Dissociating himself from O.U. Kalu is the best thing T.A. did. Transfering money meant for teachers' salaries etc being hijacked and paid to OU Kalu as repayment for campaigning expenses while T.A. Orji was incarcerated is/was the most ridiculous and outrageous thing to befall Abia state - God's own state, God's own people.

2 Likes

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by iyrojc(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Remarkable:

Tis been a while that I'd been trying to say the same thing to the poster you replied, as well as a particular poster that goes by Asha80, as well as others too... that all the negative news about Abia does not represent, even slightly, what is going on in the state. That Aba was not milked as a cash cow does not mean the governor did nothing either during his 2 terms in office. They usually go from saying he did absolutely "nothing" to criticizing the works that I manage to find online for them, saying its low standard blah blah blah. A state that had no government house is right, the capital, Umuahia, being more of an administrative town than a commercial location, will lack efficiency and effectiveness without the infrastructure and utilities for performing their functions.

Would a sellfish governor build a government house that he will vacate after his tenure is finished? or the state broadcasting station, BCA that now has a befitting complex, etc etc.... are all acts of altruism that Orji Uzor Kalu did. No one can point today something Orji Uzor did that still stands today he isn't in office.

Yet it was The Sun that championed all the false and negative news about Abia being the worst state etc....

What T. A accomplished in helath is worth mentioning, and the rewards he received attest to that.... I could go on and on... butin any case, i'll drop it here. I believe Okezie is a well qualified man and never doubted him from when I heard him speak of his plan for Aba, Oti also convinced me.

However, it was out of fairness that I decided to root and hope Okezie wins. The Ngwa/Ukwa-ngwa has never produced the governor since the creation of abia state. however, if his case was like that of Buhari, where on the grounds of fairness to the north to have back their Yar'adua truncated tenure, they present someone that should be retired or is not not well "qualified" (in my own view) for the job of governor... I wouldn't have supported him.

I believe Okezie has what it takes.

I believe can change Abia state... beginning from the historic town of Aba.

Oti can wait. 8 years will go quickly, 4, if Okezie fails in his mandate... when it comes back to Abia north senatorial distric, the Aros or other "villages" can come out with Oti or whomever.

If things change and they decide its Oti that won? I won't feel bad because I believe he is also capable.The way I see it?

It is a win-win for Abians. Thos ewhom has bought orji Uzor Kalu's antagonistic reports agaist T.A. Orji will definitely not think so.. but who cares? Okezie, I am sure, will deliver. wil be shocked if he doesn't... but my prayers are for him to go far and beyond our expectations.... while OUK can go and ... (do the needful. lol.

N.B. Dissociating himself from O.U. Kalu is the best thing T.A. did. Transfering money meant for teachers' salaries etc being hijacked and paid to OU Kalu as repayment for campaigning expenses while T.A. Orji was incarcerated is/was the most ridiculous and outrageous thing to befall Abia state - God's own state, God's own people.

God have mercy on you. I don't think you are Ok.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by EricDonn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
iyrojc:

Pple can be so blinded by thier own interests that they refuse to respect other pples views.. After reading such an intelligent and unbiased analysis, u can only conclude that the guy is not ok? Smh for u
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
INEC Umuahia schedules Press Briefing for tomorrow April 16 to release full list of affected PUs & announce rerun date
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Remarkable: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
iyrojc:

Thanks for wishing me God's mercy, you are right, I am not okay.... I am sorry to disappoint you though; but I will not join the band wagon of those whom haven't stepped a foot in Abia especially Umuahia and its environs. and still claim T.A. has been doing "nothing."
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Remarkable: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
donklens:

You said you will update "soon" from your contact from the INEC, Umuahia office, can you please post what the contact released to you? so you can post it online... its been a few days you said it was to be coming online as the official result was announced. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card / Shina Peller Celebrates 44th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.