Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER (42522 Views)

Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abia Results: PU 01/01/02/004, Industrial Area Ward, Aba North
Reg. Voters 360
PDP - 12
APC - 1
APGA - 25

Abia Results: PU 01/11/03/009, Amasator Ward, Osisioma LGA
Reg. Voters - 1,045
Acc. Voters - 161
PDP - 60
APGA - 100

Abia Results: PU 01/11/03/005, Amasator Ward, Osisioma LGA
Reg. Voters - 560
Acc. Voters - 152
PDP - 60
APGA - 70
PPA - 1
APC - 2
Void - 2

Abia Results: PU 01/10/08/004, Ohafor Ohafia Ward, Ohafia LGA
Reg. Voters - 418
PDP - 57
APGA - 109

Abia Results: PU 01/05/05/004, Oboro I Ward, Ikwuano LGA
Reg. Voters - 931
PDP - 21
APGA - 82
LP - 1
APC - 3
Void - 3

In 01/11/01/004,Amavo Ward, Osisioma LGA, PDP 450 votes plus

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by galaxi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
dreamer
if okezie eventually wins then power is going back to abia north after his tenure,
from your above post i guess you are a baby in politics.We only have 3 senatorial zones in abia state and isialanwga north and south are in abia central and ukwu is in the same senatorial zone with ngwa people of obingwa,aba north,aba south,ugunagbo.

Ponponkon:
Get lost sore losser,Okezie is our governor for the next 8 years afterwhich power shifts to Isialangwa for 8 years then make another move to Ukwa for 8 years after which our good Ohafia brothers will take their turn. In equity we stand. Oke ezuola Abia
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by auxyn1: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
zuma4k:
ogwem bu di nwafor Ahiaba
papaejima1:
Mgboko Nwanne madu
ndikanyi chineke emela o, umu ohuhu a nchoro ime anyi leg over, chineke asi aaa a

Gud peeps of abia, today's victory is finally for us all. Do not take d politics personal and realize dat politics is all about interest. Be kind in ur criticism of Ndi ngwa (a beautiful and patient clan).
Abia has fielded gud candidates this time who have fought impresively.
While Otti's strategy was his political fexibilty and allignment with whoever and whatever and also strong branding which might not factually equal d value of the product (experienced banker wink), so long as he gets hold of power, Okezie concentrated his efforts, played d number game and alligned with sitting power. Its all politics nothing personal.

[b][/b]Finally, who can bear d aba interest more than a son of the soil.
OKE EZUOLA ABIA

2 Likes

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Ponponkon: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
galaxi:
dreamer
if okezie eventually wins then power is going back to abia north after his tenure,
from your above post i guess you are a baby in politics.We only have 3 senatorial zones in abia state and isialanwga north and south are in abia central and ukwu is in the same senatorial zone with ngwa people of obingwa,aba north,aba south,ugunagbo.

So you truly love equity and you want Alex to win? Come to put it this way,if Alex Otti as he claims come from Isialangwa which is Abia central the same zone as T A Orji,who are the losers? Abia South I guess! You see why I insists that you non ngwas hate us? It has never been about T A Stooge it has been a plot to deny Ngwans their right
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by bigmom: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Live result now ongoing @AIT
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by galaxi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ngwa blood runs in my vain and i stand to gain more than you if PDP wins but i stand for the truth.
Oti won the abia state election which is the reason PDP and Ngwa people resulted to shooting and snatching of ballot papers,you guys are so selfish that you sold off abia central sanotorial seat to the T.A even when his people rejected him and you guys forgot that every ngwa man was asking for T.A's head few months ago but suddenly changed because of the quest for an ngwa man to become the governor.
what are you likely going to benefit if ikpeazu is there?
Abians are tied of PDP and T.A
Nigeria will keep been backward till we stop playing this kind of politics,our priority should be the best man for the job and not if he is from the same LGA/senatorial seat with you.
Thank you.

Ponponkon:
So you truly love equity and you want Alex to win? Come to put it this way,if Alex Otti as he claims come from Isialangwa which is Abia central the same zone as T A Orji,who are the losers? Abia South I guess! You see why I insists that you non ngwas hate us? It has never been about T A Stooge it has been a plot to deny Ngwans their right

1 Like

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=13pt]Thank you Abia people for voting PDP

Now go ahead and enjoy the same PDP you wished for Lagos

PDP in the all the SouthEast is a task that must be accomplished[/size]
Stop talking like a lay man! Is not about party, is about the individual.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Ponponkon: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
galaxi:
Ngwa blood runs in my vain and i stand to gain more than you if PDP wins but i stand for the truth.
Oti won the abia state election which is the reason PDP and Ngwa people resulted to shooting and snatching of ballot papers,you guys are so selfish that you sold off abia central sanotorial seat to the T.A even when his people rejected him and you guys forgot that every ngwa man was asking for T.A's head few months ago but suddenly changed because of the quest for an ngwa man to become the governor.
what are you likely going to benefit if ikpeazu is there?
Abians are tied of PDP and T.A
Nigeria will keep been backward till we stop playing this kind of politics,our priority should be the best man for the job and not if he is from the same LGA/senatorial seat with you.
Thank you.

What do you stand to gain more than me? See this Arochkwu boy thinks Okezie is going to rule by money sharing lol. All we are asking from Okezie is to rebuild our city and pay civil servants as at when due,we don't beg for feeding money o. So all you pray is for Otti to win so that you guys would start sharing the money meant for development of the state. An Ngwa man cannot be greedy,my man you are from Arochkwu or Igbere.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD UPDATE THIS PAGE AS ANNOUNCED BY INEC LIVE, I want to sleep.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
papaejima1:

When you don't have enough reasons to convince me it means you lack enough reasons to convince me. And when you lack enough reasons it means there are not enough reasons available to convince. Now when there are not enough reasons from your camp, and my camp has more reasons, it means my camp is on top.
And bros, I make bold to tell you that the Otti you are rooting for is a chameleon. The man is desperately looking for an avenue to recoup other people's money which he has frittered away over time and during this election season.

If I open up on the man, you will even hate to hear his name. Some of us are close, really close to him and his.

But for your info, the place he claims to be his place in Ngwa is my maternal home so when I make pronouncements about him you better believe me cos I know what am saying.
Sir, with due respect, do U really know Alex Otti? Otti is been sponsored by friends like Aliko Dangote nd Femi Otedola...I bliv U do know them. Me concealing reasons does not mean I don't have them in excess. It's just that it's late already as Abians have already decided.
Alex Otti, on one of his campaigns said he has not spent a dime 4rm his pocket as he is being sponsored by friends... It may also interest U to know that Alex Otti on occasions, loaned T.A Orji 4 d development of Abia state just as he did to Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State nd Rochas Okorocha of Imo state but Orji did nothing with them therefore, he had to come home and ensure Abia is transformed because he feels ashamed of his state's underdeveloped nature. His residence in Ngwa which U also mentioned is just a few Km 4rm my hometown. See Bros, there is no need stressing on these things...Time will tell if he's given the mandate or don't U think Ikpeazu being T.A's boy is liable to fund remittance based on agreement
And please dissociate ur mind on assumption that Otti is interested in politics to make up for mismanaged funds b'cos he wouldn't have been cleared after resignation as the MD/CEO if he was found wanting in anyway.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Ponponkon: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
UcheStar:

Sir, with due respect, do U really know Alex Otti? Otti is been sponsored by friends like Aliko Dangote nd Femi Otedola...I bliv U do know them. Me concealing reasons does not mean I don't have them in excess. It's just that it's late already as Abians have already decided.
Alex Otti, on one of his campaigns said he has not spent a dime 4rm his pocket as he is being sponsored by friends... It may also interest U to know that Alex Otti on occasions, loaned T.A Orji 4 d development of Abia state just as he did to Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State nd Rochas Okorocha of Imo state but Orji did nothing with them therefore, he had to come home and ensure Abia is transformed because he feels ashamed of his state underdeveloped nature. His residence in Ngwa which U also mentioned is just a few Km 4rm my hometown. See Bros, there is no need stressing on these things...Time will tell if he's given the mandate or don't U think Ikpeazu being T.A's boy is liable to fund remittance based on agreement
And please dissociate ur mind on assumption that Otti is interested in politics to make up for mismanaged funds b'cos he wouldn't have been cleared after resignation as the MD/CEO if he was found wanting in anyway.
Arochukwu man,let me make it clearer for you,Okezie's campaign fund comes from UkwaNgwa block T A Orji did not spend a dime on it and cannot get a kobo from Ikpeazu. After all T A Orji is going to Abuja where he would be paid handsomely,why would he bother Ikpeazu for money?
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by papaejima1: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
UcheStar:

Alex Otti, on one of his campaigns said he has not spent a dime 4rm his pocket as he is being sponsored by friends... It may also interest U to know that Alex Otti on occasions, loaned T.A Orji 4 d development of Abia state just as he did to Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State nd Rochas Okorocha of Imo state but Orji did nothing with them therefore, he had to come home and ensure Abia is transformed because he feels ashamed of his state's underdeveloped nature. His residence in Ngwa which U also mentioned is just a few Km 4rm my hometown. See Bros, there is no need stressing on these things...Time will tell if he's given the mandate or don't U think Ikpeazu being T.A's boy is liable to fund remittance based on agreement
Yeah you just confirmed that he has been running on other peoples money all this while. So he has to pay back. Anyway, your place may be a few kilometers from his place, mine is the same village as his.
I grew up in the village that he claims as his own and I am in my 40's. That should tell you something. I know more about the man than many of you. I even knew his father and bro they were all known as ndi mbiara mbiara. Umuehim, umuguru, umuhu, ebeyi, obuba, umuru,umuezu, umuguru, amiyi etc are all my haunts, so don't tell me what I know already. Otti is just an Ordinary Tenant Troubling Indigenes (OTTI)
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ponponkon:
Arochukwu man,let me make it clearer for you,Okezie's campaign fund comes from UkwaNgwa block T A Orji did not spend a dime on it and cannot get a kobo from Ikpeazu. After all T A Orji is going to Abuja where he would be paid handsomely,why would he bother Ikpeazu for money?
Sincerely, do U think T.A Orji won that seat? Even after losing in his own ward he shamefully thanked pple for electing him...If this election was 100% electronic by now all of U supporting Ikpeazu would have known that more than 70% of Abians are not with U nd wake up 2 reality. what did Ikpeazu as an environmental whatever do in Aba?
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2015
papaejima1:
Yeah you just confirmed that he has been running on other peoples money all this while. So he has to pay back. Anyway, your place may be a few kilometers from his place, mine is the same village as his.
I grew up in the village that he claims as his own and I am in my 40's. That should tell you something. I know more about the man than many of you. I even knew his father and bro they were all known as ndi mbiara mbiara. Umuehim, umuguru, umuhu, ebeyi, obuba, umuru,umuezu, umuguru, amiyi etc are all my haunts, so don't tell me what I know already. Otti is just an Ordinary Tenant Troubling Indigenes (OTTI)
He is not going to pay back anything...Otti clearly stated it. I'm glad U mentioned a few other communities and not just Umuehim...Now let me ask U, are U aware that Otti's parents were both buried in Ngwa land And are U also aware that all these communities U mentioned are 100% Ngwa Let me also make this known to U that my Aunty, (Uncles Wife), hails 4rm d same compound as Otti so I also know what I'm saying!
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by papaejima1: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2015
UcheStar:

He is not going to pay back anything...Otti clearly stated it. I'm glad U mentioned a few other communities and not just Umuehim...Now let me ask U, are U aware that Otti's parents were both buried in Ngwa land And are U also aware that all these communities U mentioned are 100% Ngwa Let me also make this known to U that my Aunty, (Uncles Wife), hails 4rm d same compound as Otti so I also know what I'm saying!
Your uncle's wife! Lol.

Ikpeazu has won. All sore losers can go do a twerk job on a high tension joor. The real Ngwa people have spoken, all usurpers can wait after 8 yrs.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by galaxi(m): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2015
am not from arochukwu,the okezie's deputy is from the same village with me,and my maternal home is in obingwa, abians don't want PDP and not fighting ngwa people as stated by you.
For the records, an ngwa man is not more industrious than my people and we have never begged for government money...how many big business ventures does an ngwa man own in aba? old bende/anambra runs aba economy and that's why PDP couldn't win in aba north and south.
You are just making noise,new to internet and just seeking relevance.
In a free and fair election in abia state PDP can't get 30% of votes and T.A can't even win election in his own LGA.
I tell you again,i stand to gain more than you but i have decided to stand for the truth.

Ponponkon:
What do you stand to gain more than me? See this Arochkwu boy thinks Okezie is going to rule by money sharing lol. All we are asking from Okezie is to rebuild our city and pay civil servants as at when due,we don't beg for feeding money o. So all you pray is for Otti to win so that you guys would start sharing the money meant for development of the state. An Ngwa man cannot be greedy,my man you are from Arochkwu or Igbere.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 26, 2015
papaejima1:
Your uncle's wife! Lol.

Ikpeazu has won. All sore losers can go do a twerk job on a high tension joor. The real Ngwa people have spoken, all usurpers can wait after 8 yrs.
Sounds insulting I must tell U! We're still one irrespective of political divergence.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Ponponkon: 5:16am On Apr 26, 2015
galaxi:
am not from arochukwu,the okezie's deputy is from the same village with me,and my maternal home is in obingwa, abians don't want PDP and not fighting ngwa people as stated by you.
For the records, an ngwa man is not more industrious than my people and we have never begged for government money...how many big business ventures does an ngwa man own in aba? old bende/anambra runs aba economy and that's why PDP couldn't win in aba north and south.
You are just making noise,new to internet and just seeking relevance.
In a free and fair election in abia state PDP can't get 30% of votes and T.A can't even win election in his own LGA.
I tell you again,i stand to gain more than you but i have decided to stand for the truth.

Okene la achoghi oganihu nde nna ya oche,ihiere megbuokwa gi o.

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Okezie Ikpeazu, the winner of the Abia State governorship election.

Mr Ikpeazu polled 264,713 to defeat the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Alex Otti, who polled 180,882 votes.

The result was declared in the early hours of Sunday after the supplementary election of Saturday.

Election was held in all the areas earlier listed by INEC for the re-run election except in Umunneochi Local Government Area.

INEC had erroneously scheduled election there, which was not supposed to take place in the first instance because the Form, EC40G, was not filled which indicated that there was no problem in the area.

Abia State is one of the state where supplementary governorship election was held on Saturday after election of April 11 was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Other States are Imo and Taraba State.

The incumbent Governor of Imo State has been declared the winner of the elections while the result of Taraba state election is being awaited.

Supplementary House of Assembly election was also held in some other states in areas where elections had been declared inconclusive. The elections were adjudged peaceful.

SOURCE http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/26/inec-declares-ikpeazu-winner-of-abia-governorship-election/
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
austinkenneth:
I think we need to understand a complication about the SE politics. SEners follow candidates and not parties.
PDP is firmly in control in only two states…Enugu and Ebonyi because their governors are perceived to have performed.
APC is coasting to victory in Imo…Only because Rochas has done well and people believe he deserves a 2nd term. Forget about what you see online.
APGA is in control in Anambra because Peter Obi did well there for 8 years. An then he presented a technocrat as a candidate who many perceived as a good one. He had to do so any way to be able to beatNgige. By the way Anambra has arguably the best road network in the country.
APGA is likely (or definitely) winning in Abia because T.A. Orji has not done well thus there is little belief in his stooge that he is bringing.
Abia folks home and abroad are behind Otti. When he declared his intention to contest, the PDP bigwigs knowing that he would be a formidable force thought that the only way to silence him was to bring him into their fold, promise him the ticket and then go ahead to silence and frustrate out of politics and chase back to Diamond bank where he has a good career anyway.
Abians followed him even when he was in PDP. He decamped to APGA only when he did not get the ticket. When he moved to APGA people simply followed him. If moved to APC or remained in PDP we would have still followed him than you would come to say we voted PDP of APC when infact we are following the best candidate.
Never think you understand it fully. A simplistic assumption about the situation doesn’t help at times in the SE because it is very complex but what I tell you is the current Abia situation.
There are normally a lot of factors at play in politics thats why people spend years in the university to study political science (Jega is a prof. of pl. science anyway)
AS FOR T.A. ORJI AND HIS CREW. JEGA IS THEIR NEMESIS. HE HAS MADE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ANY RIGGED RESULT TO STAND. PDP WILL GO DOWN IN ABIA. THIS RESULT AND THAT OF IMO (IF THE JIGGING AND REJIGGING LEADS TO A PDP VICTORY) CANNOT STAND!!!
TRIBUNAL THINGS!!!

pls face your business as elections are now over
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Results, as announced by INEC, from the eight local government areas of Abia State where the supplementary governorship elections held showed that in Aba North PDP got 754 while APGA polled 857; in Ikwuano PDP 1,748, APGA 2179; Ohafia, PDP 2,479, APGA 326; Isiala Ngwa North, PDP 60, APGA 60; Aba South, PDP 722, APGA 2536; Ogwunagbo, PDP 1893, APGA polled 1289; Umuahia South, PDP 1377, APGA 4184; Umuahia North, PDP 1,899, APGA 2,376, and Osisioma, APGA 5,322, PDP 1668.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Activityj(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Tribunal there it goes.
Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by donklens: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
OKEZIE WON ALEX BOTH GUBER ELECTION AND SUPPLEMENTARY

Re: Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER by Ponponkon: 5:58am On Apr 27, 2015
asha80:
konjakonja you are too old for this
am I really the gentleman konjakonja? Come to think of it,why do pray so much for Professor Okezie to fail Abians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.