Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo (11065 Views)

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by kodded(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
bushdoc9919:

Let me start by asking a question......Why do we need the Army to ensure security at every election?

Because the Police is not sufficient? We have a badly funded and under-resourced police force.....and so far...the Govt has not done much to change the situation. It even took a TV crew to draw attention to the very dilapidated state of the Training college where our Policemen and women of tomorrow are trained.?

Or is it that Nigerians are not civilized enough to stop being violent? Or that we run an economy that is based on sharing money....rather than innovation and development? An economy that has not seen much improvement since independence?

It is a disgrace that we cannot conduct an election without being in a state of war. And it is sad that after[b] 16 years of PDP rule[/b] ....this area of our national life has seen no change. If you are not ashamed...I am.

[/s]
What is this one saying ? undecided
Stop typing that puke @ bolded......obansajo and all his ministers has gone to apc

Are you now telling me the federal government is the reason for poliice to collect bribe ?

Is the federal government the reason for the police not to have enough balls to fight fierce combat with arm robbers and thugs with gun ?

Is pdp the only political party controlling the office of senate and house of rep ?

Abeg spare me all this trash......... We all know nigeria presently is in a volatile state that needed the nigerian army to cool us down.....but the wicked opposition party kicked against it...... Smh undecided

**spits**
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by MKO4ever(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please just keep them in detention till May 29 for justice
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by innocentman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Comment on dis pix I wona get some thing clear.contesting for 2015 man of the year.in my office do u think I can win?

Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

The guy na BH?

U when get bucket of sense!
u talk like an illiterate/thug.. prolly that's why u dnt wnt dem dead! pathetic fool
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by mmsen: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
No sympathy for these crooks.

Stop selling yourself to politicians.

Start holding politicians to account.
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
kodded:

What is this one saying ? undecided
Stop typing that puke @ bolded......obansajo and all his ministers has gone to apc

Are you now telling me the federal government is the reason for poliice to collect bribe ?

Is the federal government the reason for the police not to have enough balls to fight fierce combat with arm robbers and thugs with gun ?

Is pdp the only political party controlling the office of senate and house of rep ?

Abeg spare me all this trash......... We all know nigeria presently is in a volatile state that needed the nigerian army to cool us down.....but the wicked opposition party kicked against it...... Smh undecided

**spits**

You PDPians......maybe your refusal to take charge is why people are running after an old and derecipt 72 year old grandad....to do something.

All I know is....when a patient comes to me for treatment....I do not accuse him of causing the disease....I go ahead and treat him.

Looks like a medical personality has been remiss in his duties.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Good evening....and your response could have been more civilized. Spitting is hardly the mark of the behaviour the ladies like.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by kodded(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You PDPians......maybe your refusal to take charge is why people are running after an old and derecipt 72 year old grandad....to do something.

All I know is....when a patient comes to me for treatment....I do not accuse him of causing the disease....I go ahead and treat him.

Looks like a medical personality has been remiss in his duties.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Good evening....and your response could have been more civilized. Spitting is hardly the mark of the behaviour the ladies like.....
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by tevinsolt: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
chynie:
well done Navy. cos is either u kill or get killed.

are u a sociopath?
in a normal setting, Navy should have no constitution on ground. That's why the police is there. Any misbehavior by any military personnel, the police has jurisdiction over him/her. being in the military doesn't give you the power to sentence the citizens (even though might be a criminal) you enlisted to protect in the first place, it defeats the purpose. but it is Nigeria, people are usually not in their right senses.
Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by BOWOTO(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

The sanctity of human life is being abused everyday by our uniformed men....It's really sad and depressing. ..
Dint you read the post well?
they hoodlums opened fire first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Kills One, Arrests Two For Disrupting Elections In Ondo by lordmario(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thought someone said soldiers should not be used for elections? Can the Nigerian police handle all this? Weep for my country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Borno Village Attack. Vanguard Breaking News.. / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / PDP Holds Emergency NEC Meeting Following APC Successful Caucus Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.