Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Avoid Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Heartbreak (921 Views)

19 Ways To Avoid Heartbreak In A Relationship / What You Need Do To Avoid Heartbreak In Your Relatioship / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't involve your heart in the relationshipcheesy
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by zyzxx(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
lasstropinky:
Don't involve your heart in the relationshipcheesy
nice advice
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by witnezHD(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Ok
just OK ∽
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by nanauju(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is that ur advice op? So what should be involved? Ur dick?
The best way to avoid heartbreak is for you not to go into a relationship for the wrong reasons or better still don't go until u re ready

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
witnezHD:
just OK ∽

What else ni ?

Ermm. Thank you.. I will tell others same tin
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
The best way to avoid feelings of heartbreak is to expect a heartbreak. It's reverse psychology.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackett:
The best way to avoid feelings of heartbreak is to expect a heartbreak. It's reverse psychology.

It's called self fulfilling prophesy.

Tell me you don't live life this way. grin

Expect good and hope, but prepare for failure. Such is life, no guarantees.

But, just as well.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Xiadnat:

It's called self fulfilling prophesy.

Tell me you don't live life this way. grin

Expect good and hope, but prepare for failure. Such is life, no guarantees.

But, just as well.
It's how I live. I hope for the best and expect the worst. When the best comes, fine. When the worst comes, I'm still indifferent. I just tell myself it was never meant to be and I move on.
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackett:
It's how I live. I hope for the best and expect the worst. When the best comes, fine. When the worst comes, I'm still indifferent. I just tell myself it was never meant to be and I move on.

Fair enough.
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2015
nanauju:
Is that ur advice op? So what should be involved? Ur dick?
The best way to avoid heartbreak is for you not to go into a relationship for the wrong reasons or better still don't go until u re ready
You've got a point but it just isnt complete. Okay lets say you get into a relationship for the right reasons, what guarantees that your partner is in it for the right reasons? If he's not and just wants your honey pot, then you'll be heartbroken sooner or later with all the right reasons
Re: How To Avoid Heartbreak by abike09(f): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm I dnt tink luv exist

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Move On? Advice Needed / This Madness Must Stop. To All Women wrapper... / ole girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.