Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? (1167 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
They say love conquers all...Love never fails...Love is Patient...and a lot of us profess that. Can you marry a man or woman who is medically unable to have children? Sure there are other methods to obtaining kids that would NOT be biologically yours, BUT truthfully, how much would this factor influence/sway your decision about potentially being with him/her long-term?
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by justmag(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
If your love is blind and unconditional. You will not worry about these things
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Princecalm(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Foget the saying that love is blind, it doesn't work in our generation.
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by lavj: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015

Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by ronald4lif(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
If I'm privy to such information before marriage then it's so not happening, sorry. But if I get to know about it after marriage then we would think of adoption.
justmag:
I'd you love is blind and unconditional. You will not worry about these things

Bro, do you believe unconditional love exist?
I mean unconditional love existing in an amorous relationship, not blood relatives.
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by sinaj(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
yes I can embarassed
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes we can always adopt.
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Coz they say love is blind doesn't mean you should get yourself blind all in the name of love. . .

you get that?
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by icebebe(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mmmmm....
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
No
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
It depends on the price tag.
Aliko dangote only daughter/child as a case study.
#example for you to think about
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
No i can't.. Except we got married without knowing.. Then we think about adopting a baby
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can. I've really liked someone that much before so i know i can. Whats important is that we are happy...and my happiness comes when she's happy. So yeah, we can always adopt as long as she'll be a good mother to the baby
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
No i can't.. Except we got married without knowing.. Then we think about adopting a baby
So love no fit blind you babe...lol
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
afolag:
It depends on the price tag.
Aliko dangote only daughter/child as a case study.
#example for you to think about
Thief o
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
There's such a thing as surrogacy ..
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by zyzxx(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm
Oluwa must be involved
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by upwardmode: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
I dont mind marrying her.It is God that gives children. If God shines mercies on us, she can conceive.else, with my wife concent we opt to adopt and take care of the kids genuinely.

My two kobo!
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
In this generation where even guys who rly luv their partner and pastors cheat...hmmm I don't fink so.

True love is too hard to find these days, hw much more unconditional luv, so better plan ur life in a way u'd benefit undecided

my 2 cents.
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Vello(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happiness first, second and last and it is all that matters. Children are only a plus; a mere addition. Subtract children from family you'll still have a family. I'll love my wife (pre or post marriage) and give her my all provided she reciprocates-children or no children.
I'd rather I married a friend than a reproductive machine.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by dt02: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
YES
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
PaulCI:

So love no fit blind you babe...lol

Guy e get where love go blind me reach my eyes go open..
I have seen alot of barren women and they have told me wat they do pass thru.. Same tin with guys..
The joy of every marriage is having ur children surrounding ur table.. Sometimes i do put myself in their shoe and do feel alot 4 them. So i don't pray 2 fall in love with someone that has such issues not 2 talk abt getting married 2 him.

Well nobody prays 4 such..
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by theorbiters: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes it is possible.
People say true love is hard...true; but true love is not impossible....
It's all about maturity and understanding....
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes I can date a lady who is medically unfit to get preggie, at least I dnt hav d fear she will miss her period grin. Enough bleep... Buh marry? Count me out
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:
There's such a thing as surrogacy ..
I love dis girl grin
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes we can always adopt.
like angelina jolie
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by prettyjo(f): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
yes
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Make my Mama no hear thiz thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Bowaley17(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am i mad?
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Bowaley17(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am i mad? Never Never Never
Re: Can You Love Enough To Date/marry Someone Who Cannot Medically Have Babies? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I love dis girl grin

wink

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Previously Mad Person? / Guys Will B Like I Dont Knw How To Draw / Ladies What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.