Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (27473 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by ddefoe: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
cashpaulo:

Better go buy that thing wey dem dey use measure b.p....cos oke ezuola abia......... And na high bp go be ur portion gringringrin
u need it more than him becos all effort by PDP to rigg has crumbled.the whole country is watching Abia state and let us see how they will truncate the people's choice this time around.Abians are damn too serious and the music has changed

6 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by bayumyguy: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
While all dis South south and South east
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by obi4kenn(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Another inconclusive result. This T. A Orji guy strong ooo!! But God strong pass am.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Raiders: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I heard pdp is leading in Abia and the area where a rerun will be conducted are pdp stronghold. I see PDP winning Abia
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by reddit202: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facecee2026..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by UncleJudax(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
On the day of the rescheduled election, INEC should get the police, army, civil defence, MASSOB, OPC, MEND, Boko Haram, Civilian JTF and any other group necessary to provide security.
T.A Orji is drowning......
Hahaha. But Boko Haram are negative security.

Abians are half way there though. T.Odour Orji must be shamed.

Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Kriptic: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
There is a special place in hell reserved for Orji and his cohorts. Ndi aruru ala.

Otti will rule Abia. Ahamefule and his goons can't win this one.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Kzealz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
INEC n PDP can delay our victory.. but they can't decline our mandate... otti will rescue us from TA n his cohorts

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Collynzo9: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
bayumyguy:
While all dis South south and South east
Like Taraba?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Seun360(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
why be say na only SE and SS get issues SW and other parts don almost forget about elections already una still dey drag una self up and down

Help me ask them o?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by cayus9: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rejected region
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by dipopoo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
This life sha! Flatees in Lagos wanted to destroy our land d way they destroyed theirs, but we said NO.

Imo election inconclusive
Abia election inconclusive
Rivers election inconclusive

grin grin
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevikenna:
ALEX OTTI IS THE MAN.

It really marvels me, how our pple will see a candidate like OTTI (with all his abilities including how he transformed Diamond bank over night) n still vote another candidate with Lil or nothing to offer. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Isiala Ngwa is for Otti while Osisioma is still part of Aba where Otti will win hands down with the exception of Eke Akpara where the Ngwa people of Osisioma lives, as for Obi Ngwa Otti will get votes there too, T A ORJI is a CRIMINAL that deserves to be in jail
LEvuls:

I only pray it goes that way cos from what am seeing the remaining LGA is all from ngwaland and these people and PDP are desperate for power in this State .

God let the prayer of your people be answered .

Amen .

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Raiders: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Like Taraba?
PDP are responsible for the problem in Taraba and Abia. The people don't want PDP but they try to force themselves into power
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Chazzyboy: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Say amen nah
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by skerries: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aba people in particular should hold their ground, they shouldn't be afraid of this worthless Governor, God is with them on there path towards freedom. Nothing 1000 TA Orij can stop this change, the will of the people, the resilient of the collective force of the will sure stand test of time. We are the master of our fate, the champion of our destiny, the sailor of our future. Fight on brothers and please don't give in. God will see you guys through at this tempestuous time.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Noneroone(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
why be say na only SE and SS get issues SW and other parts don almost forget about elections already una still dey drag una self up and down
nothing good comes easily. We are effecting real change.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Collynzo9: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
APGA leads by 33 000.
Registered voters in areas where elections were cancelled over 400 000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4klTNDYxZQ
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by LEvuls(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Isiala Ngwa is for Otti while Osisioma is still part of Aba where Otti will win hands down with the exception of Eke Akpara where the Ngwa people of Osisioma lives, as for Obi Ngwa Otti will get votes there too, T A ORJI is a CRIMINAL that deserves to be in jail
Can only say Amen to it but if only you know how desperate these people are, Especialy Obi Ngwa people my brother if you are present around there with your PVC you won't dare cast your vote there for Apga ,they re so mean to kill..
Lord have mercy I won't risk my life or any of my family members to die for a thing that Wil come and go.

God bless Abia
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Adequate security will be provided,pls don't fail to mobilise people within your hood, so we can all rejoice n see development at the end of the day
LEvuls:

Can only say Amen to it but if only you know how desperate these people are, Especialy Obi Ngwa people my brother if you are present around there with your PVC you won't dare cast your vote there for Apga ,they re so mean to kill..
Lord have mercy I won't risk my life or any of my family members to die for a thing that Wil come and go.

God bless Abia
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by iyrojc(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
cayus9:
Rejected region

May God deliver your mouth and your brain so u can think aright

4 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Riodiao(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sports Minister, Dr. Tammy Danagogo reacts to the falsehood being spread by Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari

Re: Unleashing terror on Kalabari voters - Amaechi's failed bid to do so in Abonnema

My attention has been drawn to the fact that Governor Amaechi, in his usual style of brazenly subverting truth and creating fictitious scenerios to cover up his crimes, has unleashed his hordes of dogs to deploy his huge propaganda machinery at the expense of Rivers peoples' funds to stand the truth on its head and tarnish my reputation in order to cover up his failed attempt to unleash terror on Abonnema to coerce my kiths and kin to vote the APC. The truth is that Amaechi hired and brought into Abonnema over 100 armed foreign thugs on Thursday night. My people woke up on Friday morning to notice the presence of these fierce looking strange thugs. God gave our youths the presence of mind to come together to go and ask the thugs who they were. This attracted the police and army in the local Government Area. Upon being convinced of the criminally deadly mission of these thugs, the army arrested them with their arms and detained them at the army base for further interrogation. While this was ongoing, many APC stalwarts like Amaechi's Commissioner for Urban Development - Mr Isobo Jack, and the Caretaker Chairman - Mr Fenibo M Jack made several representations and appeals to the army and police to release their thugs. When they failed, a call was put across to the Governor to come to their aid to release their thugs. To our shock and chagrin,in less than an hour,the Governor arrived the police Station and was shamelessly barking orders at the DPO and Army Officers to release his thugs immediately. This show of shame by the Governor right in front of the police station in the full public glare attracted passersby, youths and others who took exception to his dismal conduct and revolted and started booing and cursing him for bringing thugs to destroy our peaceful community. He was thus forced to run out of the police station and out of the community in shame. By the time I heard what was happening and rushed to the station, I only saw him driving off. This forced the youths to insist that the army must mount road block at the community entrance to conduct stop and search to stop arms and foreign thugs from entering our peaceful community. The effort of the army in the stop and search, yielded immense dividends as so many more foreign thugs were arrested with arms , while others turned back and ran away. The said thugs and their arms were taken away and detained at Bori Camp ( the PH Army Base). It is this divine intervention by God and the army that enabled the peaceful atmosphere that pervaded throughout the Saturday elections in Abonnema and frustrated Amaechi from causing his intended mayhem as he did in our neirbouring Buguma community. It is thus surprising that he rather went back to deploy his dogs to make this criminal attempt to kill the truth and tarnish my reputation.
By Tammy Danagogo
Sports Minister/Chairman, National Sports Commission

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by kayce911(f): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
If election is declared inconclusive, will a fresh election be held or will few areas be used for the re-run ??

Some one should help me on that. Using Abia as a case study.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by georjay(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Takim107:
Well this is going out of proportion, apc should try for once conceed defeat, what the hell; all the state pdp are suppose to win it will become inconclusive, do they think GEJ can't rig all this election in favour of him, is it because he wants peace, where is the change? All I see are people in one loving country fighting for power not minding who gets hurt.
. Are you a dunderhead or you are trying to be a dumbo...don't tell me you are in a close relationship with stupidity and ignorance...get a life...most importantly get a brain...
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by doctokwus: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
APGA leads by 33 000.
Registered voters in areas where elections were cancelled over 400 000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4klTNDYxZQ
But he clearly stated in d video that d margin of victory I'd 83053,yet u are stating that APGA is winning with 33000.How did u come about your own info?
If Abians cannot resist a family,then they are not ready for liberation and deserve no pity.
Orji Uzor ruled d state with his mother for 8 yrs and abians celebrated his mediocre rule,another criminal has ruled for 8yrs and wants to impose his stooge,another confirmed criminal and yet about 3million people cannot rise up in a common voice to say no,it means d inhabitants are in love with their nightmare.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by unclejb2(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=cashpaulo post=32690051]Akuko ifo.......all these fake news dem sef ehn......sorry Abia is bigger than the Orjis
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Collynzo9: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
doctokwus:

But he clearly stated in d video that d margin of victory I'd 83053,yet u are stating that APGA is winning with 33000.How did u come about your own info?
If Abians cannot resist a family,then they are not ready for liberation and deserve no pity.
Orji Uzor ruled d state with his mother for 8 yrs and abians celebrated his mediocre rule,another criminal has ruled for 8yrs and wants to impose his stooge,another confirmed criminal and yet about 3million people cannot rise up in a common voice to say no,it means d inhabitants are in love with their nightmare.
It sounded like 33 in my ears at first, I was wrong. Although he didn't mention the party that is leading, I believe it is APGA because they are the ones celeberating.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Activityj(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
If satan wants it or not, Abia state will not remain in a sorry state again! Bad government.............
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Takim107:
Well this is going out of proportion, apc should try for once conceed defeat, what the hell; all the state pdp are suppose to win it will become inconclusive, do they think GEJ can't rig all this election in favour of him, is it because he wants peace, where is the change? All I see are people in one loving country fighting for power not minding who gets hurt.

baby did u just wake..how apc take enter dis matter. Abi u miss road online
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Greg2015(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
U no go believe the result wey PDP dey about say Ikpazuo Don win obingwa LGA 82,479.......While osisioma.....42,493
Una see soimeting for Abia ooooo.......... TA ORJI still won play us wayo........GOD BLESS ABIA
GOD BLESS OTTI
SAI OTTI.........
cashpaulo:
Akuko ifo.......all these fake news dem sef ehn......FYI Mr OP.....PDP won in abia with over two hundred and something thousand votes

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Greg2015(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm really tired of all these shit.
doctokwus:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) / Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje / Why I Located $800m Geometric Power Plant In Aba - Barth Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.