Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG (6662 Views)

APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by dammiecool(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
jazzydee:

he betrayed the SS and his brother by working with a northerner to frustrate the Presidential ambition of his family, If that is not betrayal then the meaning of the word should be reviewed.

So all d northern governors dat supported Jona in 2011 & 2015 elections too r betrayers? U guyz should just wake up

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought he is a Driver General. APC should make him Driver for President Buhari sharp sharp, Half-mad Amaechi can take any job, even as bouncer.

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
ishiamu:

No source sef
Its a rumour, stories like this never has sources but they are factual and usually come true,
Its an open secret that Amaechi is a betrayer, and any one that trust a man that betrayed his own brother and people does so at his own risk.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by koboko69: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Time can never heal some people's wound. Ameachi was betrayed and not the vice versa. I wonder why some clowns still dont see that. Since when 16 became greater than 19....the betrayal began!

3 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gbam, the office of the secretary to the federal government is too sensitive to be given to immature and talkative like Amaechi. They should give him the post of minister of state for tourism.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:
Time can never heal some people's wound. Ameachi was betrayed and not the vice versa. I wonder why some clowns still dont see that. Since when 16 became greater than 19....the betrayal began!

Over 1.4million votes from his closest people, the people of rivers state who know him better than anyone else, and voted against him is a testimony that you are wrong about amaechi. He is a betrayer of his people and brother. and the rivers people have spoken loudly with their vote.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
He should be given minister of state for tourism.
knowing amaechi, thats the kind of 30 pieces of silver he will reject outright and start leaking APC secrets within minutes of rejecting the offer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Riodiao(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sports Minister, Dr. Tammy Danagogo reacts to the falsehood being spread by Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari

Re: Unleashing terror on Kalabari voters - Amaechi's failed bid to do so in Abonnema

My attention has been drawn to the fact that Governor Amaechi, in his usual style of brazenly subverting truth and creating fictitious scenerios to cover up his crimes, has unleashed his hordes of dogs to deploy his huge propaganda machinery at the expense of Rivers peoples' funds to stand the truth on its head and tarnish my reputation in order to cover up his failed attempt to unleash terror on Abonnema to coerce my kiths and kin to vote the APC. The truth is that Amaechi hired and brought into Abonnema over 100 armed foreign thugs on Thursday night. My people woke up on Friday morning to notice the presence of these fierce looking strange thugs. God gave our youths the presence of mind to come together to go and ask the thugs who they were. This attracted the police and army in the local Government Area. Upon being convinced of the criminally deadly mission of these thugs, the army arrested them with their arms and detained them at the army base for further interrogation. While this was ongoing, many APC stalwarts like Amaechi's Commissioner for Urban Development - Mr Isobo Jack, and the Caretaker Chairman - Mr Fenibo M Jack made several representations and appeals to the army and police to release their thugs. When they failed, a call was put across to the Governor to come to their aid to release their thugs. To our shock and chagrin,in less than an hour,the Governor arrived the police Station and was shamelessly barking orders at the DPO and Army Officers to release his thugs immediately. This show of shame by the Governor right in front of the police station in the full public glare attracted passersby, youths and others who took exception to his dismal conduct and revolted and started booing and cursing him for bringing thugs to destroy our peaceful community. He was thus forced to run out of the police station and out of the community in shame. By the time I heard what was happening and rushed to the station, I only saw him driving off. This forced the youths to insist that the army must mount road block at the community entrance to conduct stop and search to stop arms and foreign thugs from entering our peaceful community. The effort of the army in the stop and search, yielded immense dividends as so many more foreign thugs were arrested with arms , while others turned back and ran away. The said thugs and their arms were taken away and detained at Bori Camp ( the PH Army Base). It is this divine intervention by God and the army that enabled the peaceful atmosphere that pervaded throughout the Saturday elections in Abonnema and frustrated Amaechi from causing his intended mayhem as he did in our neirbouring Buguma community. It is thus surprising that he rather went back to deploy his dogs to make this criminal attempt to kill the truth and tarnish my reputation.
By Tammy Danagogo
Sports Minister/Chairman, National Sports Commission

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by jazzydee: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
shallow-minded people and, people with little knowledge reason along this line.
Can u tell me in the last 12 years when pdp picked a campaign DG from the south? They've always picked campaign DG from the north even as we had a notherner contesting against southerners in those elections. If i'm correct, Senator Dalhatu tafida and Ahmodu Ali have served as campaign DGs to gej on 2 occasions he contested, does that mean they have betrayed the north? Amaechi gave gej the highest votes in 2011. If anything, it was gej that betrayed Amaechi.

ITK people who start their argument with insults are usually thin on substance. Its not about where the DG came from it is about what the campaign DG did.The chairman of APC is from the SS and one is calling him a betrayer, Go figure.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Riodiao(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
THE JUDAS OF UBIMA CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Jaypea98: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
fash na minister of justice/AGF nau.
Kwankwaso as FCT minister.
I think i ld prefer Kwankwaso be minister of works
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Any Amaechi story will sell.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
Is Kwankwaso not a Senator?
Adam Aliero was a senator and became a minister of FCT under yaradua. Bala muhammad was voted as senator to represent Bauchi south in 2007 and was appointed minister of FCT by gej in 2010. It is possible.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by koboko69: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

Over 1.4million votes from his closest people, the people of rivers state who know him better than anyone else, and voted against him is a testimony that you are wrong about amaechi. He is a betrayer of his people and brother. and the rivers people have spoken loudly with their vote.

Sentimental/rigged votes u mean? How people forget so easily. What started the drama in the first place. Jang who is closer to the North whom they so much hate was gonna be forced as the PDP gov forum chairman With the infamous 16>19 abrakadabra. Is that not betrayal? Now who started the betrayal?

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jaypea98:

I think i ld prefer Kwankwaso be minister of works
abuja people are calling for kwankwaso already and he'd do excellently well there.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

Sentimental/rigged votes u mean? How people forget so easily. What started the drama in the first place. Jang who is closer to the North whom they so much hate was gonna be forced as the PDP gov forum chairman With the infamous 16>19 abrakadabra. Is that not betrayal? Now who started the betrayal?
You mean the same sentimental /rigged votes that helped Buhari to win the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

the governors office forum chairmanship was a rotational position, Amaechi completed his term and it was time for the position to rotate back to the north with jang as head, and amaechi in his usually "If not my way then the highway" refused to step down.
You cannot rewrite history, Amaechi is a betrayer and 1.4 million votes from his people in rivers against him confirms his lack of character.

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by koboko69: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

the governors office forum chairmanship was a rotational position, Amaechi completed his term and it was time for the position to rotate back to the north with jang as head, and amaechi in his usually "If not my way then the highway" refused to step down.
You cannot rewrite history, Amaechi is a betrayer and 1.4 million votes from his people in rivers against him confirms his lack of character.

Chia! See people. ...
But you poeple rejected the formula for the presidency. You guys are hypocrites. By the way why was he allowed to contest if the rotation formular u claim was invoked?
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
jazzydee:

[s]ITK people who start their argument with insults are usually thin on substance.[/s] Its not about where the DG came from it is about what the campaign DG did.The chairman of APC is from the SS and one is calling him a betrayer, Go figure.
what has chairman got to do with this? We're talking about a man that spearheaded the campaign that threw the incubent off the seat. Stop this politics of 'it's-our-brother-and-must-supported-by-all'.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

You mean the same sentimental /rigged votes that helped Buhari to win the presidential election?
is there any region where that nonsense played out like SS/SE? People voted in the north, unlike ur ss/se. Buhari do not need rigging to win in the north, you know this.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by cocokiller1(f): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

knowing amaechi, thats the kind of 30 pieces of silver he will reject outright and start leaking APC secrets within minutes of rejecting the offer grin grin grin grin grin
lol
seems u knw amaechi well
do u resyd in rivers state?
amaechi has a loud mouth o
make dem no give am wetin him wnt first,uu go see how him go decamp go bck to pdp,,ask 4 forgiveness nd begin leak ol apc secrets
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by stanech: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
is there any region where that nonsense played out like SS/SE? People voted in the north, unlike ur ss/se. Buhari do not need rigging to win in the north, you know this.

he only need the votes of kids and babies cows and donkeys to win

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
GEJ did not need any rigging in the south south and south east to win either, and wike certainly did not need any rigging to win in rivers 1.2 million votes against amaech's 100,000 is proof.

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ibietela2(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
Alhaji OLEwale Amaechi is my next minister of petroleum or SFG. You guys can go and drown in the lagoon.

Yw

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

Only that one? He couldn't deliver anything in my beautiful state to Buhari cry
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by masseratti: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
jazzydee:

he betrayed the SS and his brother by working with a northerner to frustrate the Presidential ambition of his family, If that is not betrayal then the meaning of the word should be reviewed.
what will you say when your brother's wife disrespect you in the public and your brother refuse to do anything about it,not only that he gave oil wells belonging to rivers to another state,you guys have wike,enjoy him just like ekiti people, leave Ameachi alone,he is a stand up guy and a hero in the eyes of other Nigerians, the same brother because of politics choose 15 to be grater than 18 just to pull the rug under him,leave it or take he has a stake at the centre and no one can take that away from him.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by masseratti: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
ibietela2:

Only that one? He couldn't deliver anything in my beautiful state to Buhari cry
he deliver Nigeria, you guys should go and enjoy wike and leave him alone.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by masseratti: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

GEJ did not need any rigging in the south south and south east to win either, and wike certainly did not need any rigging to win in rivers 1.2 million votes against amaech's 100,000 is proof.
we don hear enjoy wike abeg for the next four years abeg.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ibietela2(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
masseratti:
he deliver Nigeria, you guys should go and enjoy wike and leave him alone.

How does that put food on my Table?
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
masseratti:
we don hear enjoy wike abeg for the next four years abeg.

And you my Friend, Enjoy the change that buhari has promised for the next four years.

N1 = $1 and N5000 = $5000 paid to unemployed youths like you should make you real happy and expectant until that very moment that you realise that expectation does not match reality, We will be here watching and laughing with a box of popcorn and can coke with my name on it.

I expect nothing from the change that Buhari and APC promised and i did not buy it for a second, i did not vote for it so i will not be disappointed when he fails to control the price of crude in the international market or fail to create the 750,000 jobs every month, eradicate corruption amongst other Utopian and naive promises of changed he made. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by MyMouth(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
Is Kwankwaso not a Senator?
Was Bala Muhammed the current minister for fct not a senator before he was appointed fct minister?

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by peegirl(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

How do you know? you cant give such sensitive position to a betrayer. he might use it to fight Buhari.
how is he a betrayer Who did he betray?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. / 6 Nigerian Cities You Never Knew Existed (no. 4 Will Surprise You Most) / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops First Time In 11 Months: From 21.47% To 21.34%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.