Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG (6657 Views)

APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by oluspencer(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
I notice one thing about igbo people they always feel you betray them anytime u don't dance to their beat. Rotimi has he own interest to protect.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by peegirl(f): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=notobs post=32692375]

Over 1.4million votes from his closest people, the people of rivers state who know him better than anyone else, and voted against him is a testimony that you are wrong about amaechi. He is a betrayer of his people and brother. and the rivers people have spoken loudly with their vote.[/quo na you be d 1.4milion pple wey com out for Rivers state com vote abi?? Lovers of evil,,,,,,!!!!!
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by peegirl(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
notobs:

the governors office forum chairmanship was a rotational position, Amaechi completed his term and it was time for the position to rotate back to the north with jang as head, and amaechi in his usually "If not my way then the highway" refused to step down.
You cannot rewrite history, Amaechi is a betrayer and 1.4 million votes from his people in rivers against him confirms his lack of character.
Liar,,,,,,!!!!
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2015
peegirl:

Liar,,,,,,!!!!

Truther, folks like you resort to name calling when the truth stares you in the Face.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by peegirl(f): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
notobs:

And you my Friend, Enjoy the change that buhari has promised for the next four years.

N1 = $1 and N5000 = $5000 paid to unemployed youths like you should make you real happy and expectant until that very moment that you realise that expectation does not match reality, We will be here watching and laughing with a box of popcorn and can coke with my name on it.

I expect nothing from the change that Buhari and APC promised and i did not buy it for a second, i did not vote for it so i will not be disappointed when he fails to control the price of crude in the international market or fail to create the 750,000 jobs every month, eradicate corruption amongst other Utopian and naive promises of changed he made. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just admit it, you are jealous of amaechi. Jealousy is truly d root of all dis bile you've been spewing o,,,.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Happywoman(f): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2015
todayguest:
PDP is bad; APC is worse!
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2015
peegirl:

Just admit it, you are jealous of amaechi. Jealousy is truly d root of all dis bile you've been spewing o,,,.

Yes i and 1.4million Rivers people that voted against Amaechi are very jealous of Amaechi! get it?
Yikes, why would anyone be jealous of a betrayer and a traitor? Do we want to betray family and friends like Amaechi? Hell no.

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by peegirl(f): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2015
notobs:

Truther, folks like you resort to name calling when the truth stares you in the Face.

wat truth? Dat my younger sis' hand was almost chopped off becos she wanted yo vote for APC. Or dat all d ballot boxes in my entire community were stolen by PDP thugs. Or is it dat some were even beheaded jst becos of their affiliation wit APC. Pls o, jst continue in ur evil loving ways and leave us the heaven alone.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Dlionsheart: 3:23am On Apr 14, 2015
peegirl:
how is he a betrayer Who did he betray?

please note, anyone who gossip other people to you is equally capable of gossiping you to other people. Simple. Now tell me, how can you trust such a fellow??

secondly, who is Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi in Rivers state history (before 1999 and from 1999 till date)? How did he come to power?? Who brought him or aided his coming to power? What is the history of his relationship(s) with those or persons who brought him into the limelight of politics in Rivers state?? Who were his friends and who are his current friends?

Answer the above questions or try to find the answers and you will know whether Ameachi is a betrayal or not. The answers may enable you to edit your post or post correctly.

Remember that in the laws of power, NO SUCCESSFUL KING KEEPS A POWERFUL SUBORDINATE. At best, they used them to achieve their (political) ambition or goal/targets and either incapacitates them to be tamed and controlled or destroy them without mercy (for fear of being over-throne or used by their enemies against them).

Watch out, the name ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI may go down in history - political dictionary of Rivers state, Niger delta and South South as derogatory, betrayer and can only be remembered when you mentioned Judas Iscariots or Anini of old bendel state. I pity his innocent children.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Wristler:
Why do pole think Amaechi betrayed anyone??. The guy is making exploits are ya'll can only beef

English pls!

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Coolbite(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Make dem put am for niger Delta ministry bo. SGF position need a calm minded, cool headed, collected and cerebral person.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by chuose: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by slydog(m): 5:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
fash na minister of justice/AGF nau.
Kwankwaso as FCT minister.

Fash supposed be works minister
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by masseratti: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2015
notobs:

And you my Friend, Enjoy the change that buhari has promised for the next four years.

N1 = $1 and N5000 = $5000 paid to unemployed youths like you should make you real happy and expectant until that very moment that you realise that expectation does not match reality, We will be here watching and laughing with a box of popcorn and can coke with my name on it.

I expect nothing from the change that Buhari and APC promised and i did not buy it for a second, i did not vote for it so i will not be disappointed when he fails to control the price of crude in the international market or fail to create the 750,000 jobs every month, eradicate corruption amongst other Utopian and naive promises of changed he made. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol yes ooo I will,best of luck.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by masseratti: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
ibietela2:

How does that put food on my Table?
National political policies affect the kind of food that will be in your table,it might be Garri or a whole roasted turkey.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ibietela2(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2015
masseratti:
National political policies affect the kind of food that will be in your table,it might be Garri or a whole roasted turkey.

Ok...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People / Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS / Abom Ephraim Victor Honoured By Ambassadors Of The United Nations SDG Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.