Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Should I Be Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Jealous? (4093 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Girls no just like truth!!

I chyke my frnd,she ask if I av a gf I said yes

Now she's dating my friend of whi I sure die sey my guy get gf...obviously my guy don sell moimoi gv d bebe

Shud I b jealous cos I de pity d bebe abi mk I jst lock up cos I no play my cards well?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Jealous? by naijaboiy: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2015
E go pain small but just shun am.

You don already fhuuck up as you tell am say you get babe.

Na loose guarding be that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Jealous? by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2015
No, i should be jealous, just me.
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

1 billion likes for this post

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm I loose guard tru tru....bt e beta as I tell her sha cos she de luv up dis my guy , dat na wetin me no want...I jst de pity d bebe sha cos my guy jst wan 'te so ju e'
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by naijaboiy: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:

Hmmm I loose guard tru tru....bt e beta as I tell her sha cos she de luv up dis my guy , dat na wetin me no want...I jst de pity d bebe sha
I understand.

You wan play your thing without any string attached.

E get some babes wen go stii gree for you even wen dem know say you get babe.

Naso e dey be!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Jealous? by ritababe(f): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Since u wan jealous, carry ur body go meet her and tell her u love her, the response wey she go give u go make sure say u nor go ever jealous ur friend again
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
This ur pigin nah wah

Lol

If u should tell her n let her decide wt she wants to do
But i think u still got feelings for her ... Cuz if u didnt u wont care who or what she's doing .
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by ronald4lif(m): 12:58am On Apr 14, 2015
You're chyking a girl and she ask if you've got a girlfriend and you said yes? I'm off to bed mehn, enough internet for the day. angry
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by naijaboiy: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're chyking a girl and she ask if you've got a girlfriend and you said yes? I'm off to bed mehn, enough internet for the day. angry
I just tire! grin
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 14, 2015
. . . What is this?
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:
Girls no just like truth!!

I chyke my frnd,she ask if I av a gf I said yes

Now she's dating my friend of whi I sure die sey my guy get gf...obviously my guy don sell moimoi gv d bebe

Shud I b jealous cos I de pity d bebe abi mk I jst lock up cos I no play my cards well?
u wen wan play fast guy, u nor knw say na lie diz girls prefer to truth? undecided
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by justmag(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2015
lmaooo...division of labor. grin grin
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by harrysterol(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Op na una the collect our gf abi? The small 1 wey we for don get as we single grin
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by williamspaul22(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Guy u no sabi chyke. I recommend u go to a chyking school nd learn well. grin
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Why you go ask another bae out when you already got one?
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by prettyjo(f): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
help me ask him ooo.
#guys ain't loyal#
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Emodeee: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
@op, u no get sense. So if u wan fvck girl, she kon ask u "do u lawv me?" u go say no?.
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Pdizzle(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
^^^^ hehe. Omo na yes for that time o.
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
eminentme:
u wen wan play fast guy, u nor knw say na lie diz girls prefer to truth? undecided

Well I jst needed 'friendwithbenefits'....didn't wnt 2get her hopes high

Guess she's nt d kinda girl
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:
This ur pigin nah wah

Lol

If u should tell her n let her decide wt she wants to do
But i think u still got feelings for her ... Cuz if u didnt u wont care who or what she's doing .

Not feelings per say but pity
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:
@op, u no get sense. So if u wan fvck girl, she kon ask u "do u lawv me?" u go say no?.

Am just bin a "real man"...guess u v neva heard d word b4....
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
prettyjo:
help me ask him ooo.
#guys ain't loyal#

Our nature...we didn't mk ourselves
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

Guy body no b wood...my bebe no de around n my sperm don de turn block
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
ritababe:
Since u wan jealous, carry ur body go meet her and tell her u love her, the response wey she go give u go make sure say u nor go ever jealous ur friend again

Love catch fire... I av sm1 I luv already me jst de pity d bebe cos my guy na badt guy
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
harrysterol:
Op na una the collect our gf abi? The small 1 wey we for don get as we single grin

My broda am LOYAL oooooo
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

U av ever heard of "friendswithbenefits"?
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by ronald4lif(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:

U av ever heard of "friendswithbenefits"?

When you want to start up a friends with benefit relationship you don't have to wait for the person to ask you about your relationship status before telling. That should be one of the first lines to drop. You must have been using those traditional relationship lines on her that's what must have propelled her to ask your status.

And friends with benefit doesn't necessarily mean you tell your true status of relationship. If you were serious you would have told her what you knew she wanted to hear. Telling her that "stuff" was a potential relationship--killer and you know it.

Now it's time to move on and don't bother about your friend or his intentions towards her. His intention isn't different from what you'd towards her. It's a game of who plays better. He beat you to it, so move on. And whoever told you guys that she doesn't have other relationship sef.
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:

Not feelings per say but pity

Lol pity ke .. Well u can tell her n let her decide at least u know u did the right thing
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol pity ke .. Well u can tell her n let her decide at least u know u did the right thing

No oo I can't fit....cnt fit betray my friend
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:

No oo I can't fit....cnt fit betray my friend

Well its up to u .. So if u cant betray friend y u asking us for advice if u already made up ur mind lol ur funny
Re: Should I Be Jealous? by U2ice(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

When you want to start up a friends with benefit relationship you don't have to wait for the person to ask you about your relationship status before telling. That should be one of the first lines to drop. You must have been using those traditional relationship lines on her that's what must have propelled her to ask your status.

And friends with benefit doesn't necessarily mean you tell your true status of relationship. If you were serious you would have told her what you knew she wanted to hear. Telling her that "stuff" was a potential relationship--killer and you know it.

Now it's time to move on and don't bother about your friend or his intentions towards her. His intention isn't different from what you'd towards her. It's a game of who plays better. He beat you to it, so move on. And whoever told you guys that she doesn't have other relationship sef.

Luv only ur last line...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.