Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81075 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Am sure that's not true.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ukipet1: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
hmmm, God na your hand i dey ooooooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
my reason for doubting d info is cos it doesnt include ADMIN OFFICERS
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Endure4jah: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Endure4jah:
I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?I don't agree with that figure posted above. If what they wanted is just 1 or 2 applicants for each of the positions, they wouldn't have invited such a crowd for the interview. We were about 30 applicants that came for Admin Officer position from my own State. So, how will they now take only 1 or 2 out of such number. Whatever, my question is this- When will they start issuing the appointment letters? What is the reason behind their delay?
pls, do u mean 30 ppl from ur state or the region
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Endure4jah: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yes. People that came for Admin Officer II were divided according to their State of Origin. So, we were about 30people that came for Admin Officer II from my own State of origin.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Endure4jah:
Yes. People that came for Admin Officer II were divided according to their State of Origin. So, we were about 30people that came for Admin Officer II from my own State of origin.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Endure4jah:
which state r u 4rm?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ode4army(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
I applied 4 Executive officer GD we re jus 3 dt came 4rm Ogun State. Pls lik how many do they need per state

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
I daut dat! Dese no way dey will invite up to 30 in only 1 state!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2015
18 of us were invited from my state for admin officer 11. some states in my geopolitical zone had more.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
30,11 whatever, this deafening silence is killing. All i want to see is list of successful applicants.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Endure4jah: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm not much concerned about the number of people invited. The question should be- when is the list of successful candidates coming out? Why the delay? Pls, someone should go to that ministry and find out. It is federal secretariat, Annex III.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
@all. d truth is that, fmoh have compiled all d names of successful candidiates, and all d reports of d interview including our scores received by (Director/Deputy Director, human resources office) d only thing remaining is mgt meeting, in which. all d Directors that are involved,including d perm sec will b present, in order to finalise d whole thing.after that, d perm sec will sign d APL bcus,he is d acting minister of health.then,text will b sent out for notification of collection of APL. Pls, let's keep our faith burning, we all will smile this month IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
@endure. D only delay now is, d last mgt meeting to hold. Until d meeting is held.everything remain pending. One of d directors, that prompted d delay of d meeting was on leave and travelled. But,I just confirmed that,d man is back. So, hopefully, d meeting will b held soon. Tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Endure4jah: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
@erabest. So, what's their criteria for shortlisment? How many slot does each state have for each position?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
I don't know. But all I know is that, Environmental health officers has d highest slot, followed by other health profession. Admin,accountant, Excutive officers has d lowest. If u kw anyone at fmoh human resoures dept. U can tell d person 2 help u check ur score.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
erabest:
I don't know. But all I know is that, Environmental health officers has d highest slot, followed by other health profession. Admin,accountant, Excutive officers has d lowest. If u kw anyone at fmoh human resoures dept. U can tell d person 2 help u check ur score.
. Is it really by score or r dey really scoring us, to me dont really c any seriosness in dat interview execise. Dey r just doing it 4 formalities. Is only God will help us oo!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lolz,everyone thought it was just a formalities. But, mark my word.it wasn't . They really scored us. All we need is prayers to grab the job. The lord that started this since last year will surely perfect it.I have faith in him

5 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2015
A source told me they have complied the list of successful candidate and that the ministry will soon publish the list either in the dailies or online.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
dupe007:
A source told me they have complied the list of successful candidate and that the ministry will soon publish the list either in the dailies or online.
I pray the list is made known without further delay.
Idowu
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
erabest:
@erabest,i have an understanding that information given by u is authentic and valid. Also,i will like to contact you on your mobile. I applied for Environmental health officer . my number is 08068512178. Thanking you for your prompt reply.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2015
erabest:
pls hv u known ur score
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
This waiting is killing..what is the latest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
@erabest, pls send me message on whatsapp 08038296600. I got my phone wiped, therefore lost some contacts.
@dupe004, pls resend me ur BBM Pin. Mine is 332C12D6. Tanx.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved Board of Parastatals and Agencies!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the dissolution of the Governing Boards of Federal Parastatals, Agencies and Institutions.
According to a statement by President Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, the dissolution is with effect from today, July 16, 2015.
Until the boards are reconstituted, Chief Executive Officers of the affected parastatals, agencies and institutions are to refer all matters requiring the attention of their boards to the President, through the Permanent Secretaries of their supervising ministries.
http://www.channelstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Muhammadu-Buhari-President-of-Nigeria.jpg
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
lincoln4luv:
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved Board of Parastatals and Agencies!
What would be the way forward?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
beyu91:
What would be the way forward?
Note: FMOH is neither a parastatals nor agency.It is purely a federal ministry on its own.And it is being manned currently by Permanent
Secretary and not board of Director(s).So,any info from any angle please house ?.

Noble.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
FMOH have no Board...therefore, lets put trust in God's hands! Perm. Secretary have d final approval!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
This one nobody has heard anything yet. ..God help us

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
lincoln4luv:
FMOH have no Board...therefore, lets put trust in God's hands! Perm. Secretary have d final approval!
This house is emptied of latest information ! Please any news from anybody ? Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.