Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help Me Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Pls. (1177 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls. by temifaith: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Am a girl in her early twenties, I was in a relationship which lasted for almost four years, our fights was out of count. Eventually we broke up and I started dating another person but it didn't last because the memory and feelings for my Ex became great that I can't forget about him. it caused problems between the both of us.And I ended the relationship. since then am scared of entering into any relationship.
My Ex has a girlfriend now but I can't accept anyone else because am scared I can't forget about him an so confused I need your help pls.
Re: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Help Me Pls. by agarawu23(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
your early age of dating makes you think relationship is meant for kidsundecided (no wonder youths now commit suicide over a girl/boy)
relationship is not what you can rush in and expect good result. hope your ex also have same feelings the way you are? if no, move on with your life because we can't buy original without buying fake
Re: Help Me Pls. by yilly(f): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Move on.....dats if u dnt wnt him as he has a gf alrdy. U cant get in btw dem. Dnt b d assunder. Act like he is dead to u, dat way u can hv anoda gud r/ship. Forget abt d past cos ur future is even more brighter n greater.
Re: Help Me Pls. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
U need deliverance.... u are in your early 20th.. and u thinking of guys...May God help us
Re: Help Me Pls. by prettyjo(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
trying to understand you people's comments
Re: Help Me Pls. by Edygrin(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
@Temi do u think the guy still has feelings for you and and re u guys in talking terms?
Re: Help Me Pls. by ronald4lif(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
For you to even know he's got a new girlfriend means you're keeping tab with his life. With that you'll never forget him. Stop whatever means you both communicate with one another, if any. Cancel every form of contact you have with him. It'll be difficult at first but after sometime you'll be alright. This is the first vital step to your healing process.

What do you do? Working or studying, whichever, pay more time and attention to whatever you do. Resolve to becoming a better person than you were when he was with you. You don't want to run into him anytime in the future and see you in an unhappy mood, do you? He's moved on, you too must. Take up new hobbies, get yourself busy as much as you can. Idleness doesn't help in times like this.

During the course of the relationship you may have developed interest in some of the things he likes. Those memory strikers. Now it's about time you start letting go of them, gradually, to some of those interest of his. It could be music, movie, games etc. For instance, sometime ago I had this relationship came to an end. As it's expected it's not easy to let go of a relationship that one had so much hope and believed in. There was this Rihanna song that she loved and which I just later loved to, and we played it together most of the time. When it dawned on me that she's moved on, and that I just have to move on too, this song and a particular eatery we usually hang out always reminded me about us. It wasn't helping me overcome those beautiful moment we had. I later resolved to stop playing that song and quit going to that restaurant. And it really helped. You know those things of common interest you both had. Gradually stop them.

It doesn't just end by cutting all ties with him. You have to start learning to love again. It's perfectly understandable for one not to easily forget someone they invested four years of their lives with. But you see, always remember that this person doesn't care about you anymore, they don't even know you exist, if he did he won't have left you for someone else. For how long do you intend to lick your wounds? Learn to loosen up to your new boyfriend, learn to love him(new boyfriend). Some day you'll realized that he (your ex) was never the one you're destined to be with. When you must have meet Prince Charming. Even if your present relationship fails. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Pls. by Oahray: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
U need deliverance.... u are in your early 20th.. and u thinking of guys...May God help us
bros which one be early 20th again grin
Re: Help Me Pls. by April07: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
bros which one be early 20th again grin

Lmao grin grin

#immastalkyou tongue
Re: Help Me Pls. by Oahray: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
April07:

Lmao grin grin

#immastalkyou tongue
no VN, no stalking. tongue

*sprays anti-stalk gas all over self*
Re: Help Me Pls. by April07: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
no VN, no stalking. tongue

*sprays anti-stalk gas all over self*

You can't escape me honey... No kinda spray repels my stalking kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me Pls. by zubinike(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2015
@temifaith. Take a chance to be counseled, add me on Whatsapp, am interested in helping. My opinion won't count but the decision would be yours to make. For record, your Ex still cares or he never loved you at all. Take your chance, add me up let's talk.
Re: Help Me Pls. by Oahray: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
April07:

You can't escape me honey... No kinda spray repels my stalking kiss kiss kiss
You think? *dives inside gutter and swims to safety* tongue
Re: Help Me Pls. by Oahray: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
zubinike:
@temifaith. Take a chance to be counseled, add me on Whatsapp, am interested in helping. My opinion won't count but the decision would be yours to make. For record, your Ex still cares or he never loved you at all. Take your chance, add me up let's talk.
hmmm... Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. Why rubbish your opinion even before she gets the chance to hear it? It won't count so what's the use.
Re: Help Me Pls. by April07: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
You think? *dives inside gutter and swims to safety* tongue

Wait and see *dives in with him* cheesy
Re: Help Me Pls. by April07: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
temifaith:
Am a girl in her early twenties, I was in a relationship which lasted for almost four years, our fights was out of count. Eventually we broke up and I started dating another person but it didn't last because the memory and feelings for my Ex became great that I can't forget about him. it caused problems between the both of us.And I ended the relationship. since then am scared of entering into any relationship.
My Ex has a girlfriend now but I can't accept anyone else because am scared I can't forget about him an so confused I need your help pls.

How early is your twenties?

Babe calm down.. It will pass when you meet someone better,, you won't even realize it..

In the meantime.... Oahray!!!!
Re: Help Me Pls. by Oahray: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
April07:

Wait and see *dives in with him* cheesy
*giggles with mouth closed to avoid drinking*

*climbs into speedboat at the other side, and zooms off into the sunrise*
Re: Help Me Pls. by temifaith: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
tnx for all your contributions I really appreciate.
Re: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
temifaith:

Its o.k to miss him but keep moving You don't have to start another relationship right now since you are not ready be gentle with yourself. I want to tell you time heals all wounds but the way i see it time alone will not heal the wounds you need to participate and cooperate with yourself in healing the wounds gradually you have to open up to new love this time go with the lessons you have learnt from the past.

What your Ex is doing with his life is no longer your business what are you doing with your own life? You will forget about him when you focus on your own life when i say focus i mean try to enjoy yourself, immerse yourself in activities you actually enjoy sooner than you think you will be happy again and choose a man who is good for you. Truly you can be happy again when you stop looking back instead focus on your life. Don't be scared you are will be alright.

(1) (Reply)

Got This Picture From Facebook / Guys, What To Do When You Like A Girl But She Seems To Be Ignoring You. / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.