Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? (10852 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by quivah(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
damiso:

But sis if the guy too trusted and loved her why must it resign and pharmacy shop or nothing?
actually... its always about the women when it comes to marriage.. men are vindicatedcheesy no matter what

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by edwife(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
quivah:

I understand ma...I'm just saying, even a filthy rich man wouldn't carry all the responsibility of his wife's family.

its not worth killing herself over if another guy doesn't come, at least its better than being stuck. but he will come cheesy

Who told you that?are you speaking on behalf of all the filthy rich people?

I know men who take full responsibility of their in law,and they are not even filthy rich and yes i said FULL.
In Igboland it is very common.

@Damiso you are right.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by damiso(f): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
quivah:

I understand ma...I'm just saying, even a filthy rich man wouldn't carry all the responsibility of his wife's family.

its not worth killing herself over if another guy doesn't come, at least its better than being stuck. but he will come cheesy

Which is why I think there is no need for the thread ( hence my saying no need for validation in my first post) She will just get further confused. Because some people (rightly so ) might not see her point and some will applaud her. So why does she not just face up to and stand by the decision she has taken and move on.

Except she is having regrets sha.(which again I am not condemning her for).

Now I am not saying people don't compromise for love( I know men who have relocated for marriage) but its an individual decision that is treated based on your OWN circumstances, ideals etc. I am that I am talking I resigned my job to join my husband in the UK but it was something that was done gradually. I know people both on my side and his that thought why did I go back to Nigeria when my visa expired( I still had a visiting visa) but that was my ideal( I did not want be stuck in the illegal immigrant web) again I am not judging those who do it .We were apart for about 3 years. I still did not resign until I was granted my Spouse Visa(which was Months after our wedding).

I know the issues I had in the early years of marriage esp when I thought I had given up something until I got to the point(or rather matured) where I learnt to stop yearning for what was but enjoy the now while striving to better the future.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by K9blunt(f): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Teagirl:
You made the right decision, MOST! men are becoming unrealiable by the day,, you can't afford to quit your job for someone that is not married to you yet..to get a job in this country is very difficult, so you can't afford to let go of this one for a pharmacy you are not sure of..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by quivah(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
edwife:

Who told you that?are you speaking on behalf of all the filthy rich people?

I know men who take full responsibility of their in law,and they are not even filthy rich and yes i said FULL.
In Igboland it is very common.

@Damiso you are right.

ok
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by quivah(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
damiso:

Which is why I think there is no need for the thread ( hence my saying no need for validation in my first post) She will just get further confused. Because some people (rightly so ) might not see her point and some will applaud her. So why does she not just face up to and stand by the decision she has taken and move on.

Except she is having regrets sha.(which again I am not condemning her for).

Now I am not saying people don't compromise for love( I know men who have relocated for marriage) but its an individual decision that is treated based on your OWN circumstances, ideals etc. I am that I am talking I resigned my job to join my husband in the UK but it was something that was done gradually. I know people both on my side and his that thought why did I go back to Nigeria when my visa expired( I still had a visiting visa) but that was my ideal( I did not want be stuck in the illegal immigrant web) again I am not judging those who do it .We were apart for about 3 years. I still did not resign until I was granted my Spouse Visa(which was Months after our wedding).

I know the issues I had in the early years of marriage esp when I thought I had given up something until I got to the point(or rather matured) where I learnt to stop yearning for what was but enjoy the now while striving to better the future.
I understand.. but you case is quite different ..
you were married, you know you needed to be with your spouse without him giving you any ultimatum (right?)
@first paragraph you right..she just wants to know if she did the right thing..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by ideology(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ewuro4:
All of you that quoted my post I only have one response: OK grin

The point still remained that she neither loved nor trusted the guy , end of.

And it's good to learn that abroad visa is the only ticket to certainty. What do I know, I'm a learner. grin
Seriously, is that all you could get from my write up.

The folks you know that flew abroad, are they housewives or selling drug store.

If they were already married, that would be a different case, which I believe will count for your examples.
You and your friends were already married before you left your jobs or relocated right!!!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Ewuro4: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ideology:

1. Seriously, is that all you could get from my write up.

2. The folks you know that flew abroad, are they housewives or selling drug store.

3. If they were already married, that would be a different case, which I believe will count for your examples.
4. You and your friends were already married before you left your jobs or relocated right!!!

1. I'm not sorry but I read few paragraphs but (got the idea) and closed the window. ( got to work)

2. They are even far worse than owning a drugstore, back to school and nothing came out of it eventually( most of them) .

3. Being married or not doesn't make any difference in this scenario, and that is where most of yous got it twisted, if she comes back in five months after the wedding to complain about her husband's sudden quest the first generic question will be : "Was that the plan btw them during courtship?" . the fact still remained both women ( married/not) are sacrificing for their immediate FAMILY.

4. NO.( that's all I'm gonna say to that question)... Besides , I'm not here to tell the story of my life to none of yall. What I & my friends did was irrelevant to this case. And stop shouting, it's rude.

Is that good enough for ya?
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by babygirlfl: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

God bless you for this.

Poshe7 did the right thing. There are just too many selfish men out there and yes, every risk must be well thought through and calculated.

reminds me of a guy who wanted my relative to leave her high flying job, relocate to nigeria , when she was barely 3years away from acquiring british citizenship grin grin

The devil comes in different form believe me grin

Of course, she told him to go to hell and asked him to take his engagement ring back. Well, they reconciled after the guy relunctantly agreed to her staying back in England. Today, she's happily married to the same man and they are both living in England together as all the man's permutations and calculations for his perfect 'nigerian dream' failed.

what if the so called pharmacy the man plans to open for her fails to thrive? not everyone (man or woman) is cut out for business. some people shine at paid employment and fail woefully at business and vice versa. she would have ended up a frustrated, unhappy housewife and trust me , there are tons of such women around - even here on nairaland. grin grin

i do not see why a woman will have to give up her career for marriage or her 'children'. one day those kids will leave home and what are you left with ? nothing ! you cannot walk away from an engineering job and then think 7 - 10years later, you can easily breeze into that sector again. what happens if the man marrys someone else? what happens if he suddenly drops dead? what happens if he is no longer financially capable to fend for the family?

a smart and savy woman can maintain her home, have a happy marriage and still fulfil all her aspirations - as long as she is married to a supporting man and not some d!ckhead!
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by babygirlfl: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Double post
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by babygirlfl: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
quivah:

yeah supportive!
loads of women in top places in Nigeria wouldn't have made it there if they were stucked with unsupportive husbands and left to look over some pharmacy, boutique or provision shops or if they themselves think marriage is the 'all all' for women...And that children is the ultimate. moreover they have children and husbands themselves. so all these 'sacrifice' I don't know o.. its compromise I understand without necessarily falling out of your dreams.
I don't know who says a woman can't be every thing aside being a wife and mother..

these same men who compelled woman to minute jobs(such as self employment) will open mouth to accuse Nigerian women of not dropping any great inventions towards civilization..when women were not really given chances to exhibit themselves... and careers

what we need is support!! not restrictions, phuleaaase!!

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
quivah:

yeah supportive!
loads of women in top places in Nigeria wouldn't have made it there if they were stucked with unsupportive husbands and left to look over some pharmacy, boutique or provision shops or if they themselves think marriage is the 'all all' for women...And that children is the ultimate. moreover they have children and husbands themselves. so all these 'sacrifice' I don't know o.. its compromise I understand without necessarily falling out of your dreams.
I don't know who says a woman can't be every thing aside being a wife and mother..

these same men who compelled woman to minute jobs(such as self employment) will open mouth to accuse Nigerian women of not dropping any great inventions towards civilization..when women were not really given chances to exhibit themselves... and careers

what we need is support!! not restrictions, phuleaaase!!

@ your last paragraph,

100%

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by ladygogo: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Teagirl:
You made the right decision, men are becoming unrealiable by the day,, you can't afford to quit your job for someone that is not married to you yet..to get a job in this country is very difficult, so you can't afford to let go of this one for a pharmacy you are not sure of..

Succinctly put.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by hayorbaami: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op, like most reasonable people have said, YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. Please feel good about yourself cool. Compromise no dey your fiance's dictionary? If he truly loves and wants the best for you, he would meet you halfway, but instead, he gave you the 'my way of the highway attitude".

Some are attacking you like you haven't shifted grounds enough. Must you give everything up for an uncertain future? You offered to work for 2years and then resign, you offered to relocate, but it seems he just needs someone he can control, reason he wants to open a shop in his own line of duty so he can have total control over you.

There are men out there who would appreciate you and support your career, some on this thread have already said it, so believe me, not everyman has the kinda mentality of your fiance

Ps- Some Nigerian men can be such hypocrites, like quivah said, one minute they need innovative, dependent, career women who can contribute meaningfully to different sectors, they applaud the likes of Dora, adedavoh, iweala and want their daughters to see them as role models and spend millions so they can be like them, but the next minute, they remind young ladies of their roles as the house keeper and why they should settle for extremely unchallenging work as if those managing and having the best of both worlds have 2heads. To think many of them have mothers, and sisters who manage both career and home successfully but they come online to try and scare young ladies into thinking they have to give it all up for a man.

Girl, get all the validation you need and feel good about yourself. Just keep being hardworking and humble. YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS WITH THE RIGHT MAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by ideology(m): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

1. I'm not sorry but I read few paragraphs but (got the idea) and closed the window. ( got to work)

2. They are even far worse than owning a drugstore, back to school and nothing came out of it eventually( most of them) .

3. Being married or not doesn't make any difference in this scenario, and that is where most of yous got it twisted, if she comes back in five months after the wedding to complain about her husband's sudden quest the first generic question will be : "Was that the plan btw them during courtship?" . the fact still remained both women ( married/not) are sacrificing for their immediate FAMILY.

4. NO.( that's all I'm gonna say to that question)... Besides , I'm not here to tell the story of my life to none of yall. What I & my friends did was irrelevant to this case. And stop shouting, it's rude.

Is that good enough for ya?
Babe no vex o o, pele kiss sorry if I sounded rude, my vexation is actually on the said man.

1. For giving her ultimatum
2. For making it look like marrying her is doing her a favor.
3 all he could think of was HIS DRUG STORE
4. not considering her middle ground and compromising.

Meanwhile she has siblings under her care, I hope the man won't complain that she's taking drugs store investments to cater for her siblings and mum.

My dear lets be realistic, the reason history repeats itself is because we don't learn.
Do you want her to end up worse like your friends??

Its unfortunate all your emphasis is on marriage.
In as much as I feel like getting married like right now, wink cheesy grin we should not push people to make decisions that they are not comfortable with.

Marriage is not an achievement like we are making it seem, it's just a stepping stone if you are with the right person else you will crash out.

If the lady wants to settle down, she should not be locked up and her potentials drowned just in the name of marriage.

Let her do something creative, fashion designing; a clothing line etc. Be a star …and shine …
Good morning
kiss kiss
Have a blissful day ahead

PS: i don't want to be reading on nl how women are being maltreated and reduced to nothing in the society when all could have been nibbed in the bud from the beginning

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by dahmie2013: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
OP, u're very smart&reasonable. Dat was a wise decision. I will do xactly d same, I keep telling my friends, d man dat will tell me not 2 work has not been born, with all my responsibilities, u sef go run.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Poshe7(f): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
aflyingbird:
that's not true . she gave the dude two options and he turned them down. what was she s'pose to do, quit her good paying job like he wanted, leave her small siblings n family without help ? she came her to ask if she did the right thing and she did

Thank you sis.

i wonder if i luk like a joker in his eyes

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Poshe7(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2015
kaboninc:

Okayyyyyy. Nothing to 'nitpick at'

I can't and do not have the strength to scan the threads now and actually show you some proofs.

Since you don't get my point that am not interested in her making the right decision or not, then okkaay.
thanks....

@ kabonic, people have different ways they express themselves,

mine was of anger and disappointment, dats y i started my post dat way.

i didnt come here to justify my action, jus came to seek people's opinion on if i was wrong in a taking a bold decision.

i replied the people i wanted to, that does not mean i didnt take note of people dat condemned my action'

whichever way, that does not change the fact that i have moved on with my life.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Poshe7(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:
Was he earning more than you?

d difference isnt much
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Poshe7(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
cococandy:
Take one kiss @ OP
Better pikin.

He wants to open medicine store for you to sell paracetamol without license.
The way people think they can dictate the destiny of others angry

Maybe he thought if he mentions marriage you will drop your life and follow him.

Received... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by kaboninc(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Poshe7:

@ kabonic, people have different ways they express themselves,

mine was of anger and disappointment, dats y i started my post dat way.

i didnt come here to justify my action, jus came to seek people's opinion on if i was wrong in a taking a bold decision.

i replied the people i wanted to, that does not mean i didnt take note of people dat condemned my action'

whichever way, that does not change the fact that i have moved on with my life.

My dear, I like you for coming out straight.

Like you said, you made your comment out of anger and I only interpreted it as one who wants public justification and acceptance. Remember I refrained from commenting on if you did the right thing or not. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't but still, your opening post was one of anger and when we do things out of anger, we tend to know the consequences when the rage subsides. In fact, you may not have the intention of seeking public justification for your actions but what you write, can be interpreted to mean it.

Remember I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Others did.

Good a thing you've moved on. cool cool

I wish you better things in life...maybe we may even end up together, you never can tell... cool cool

Cheers!
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Poshe7(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
ideology:

Seriously I wonder why some people are not seeing the red Flags in the relationship.

Any risk or uncertainty must be carefully calculated.
If I may ask what do you really know of the man in question??

here's the reality, selling at a drug store is totally living the man's dream.

Did Op(Poshe7) not present her case and came up with wonderful suggestions, why can't the man come to the middle, where Poshe7 is??

Yes Many are doing it, and I will support them depending on the scenario …
Does living your job to sell a drug store sound the same as flying overseas??
are you aware Poshe7 is just a year at work and at most a recent graduate?
Did you and your friends leave your jobs to sell a drug store??
did you and your friends get ultimatum from your hubby to quit the job or forget the marriage??
Are you aware that Poshe7 has a family she is responsible to?? did your siblings depend on you at the time you left your job??

My dear, am a Man,
Poshe7's hubby took a selfish approach.
You can hype marriage as you want to, let every other lady see marriage as a big achievement, but Let the truth be told, let every other lady jump at the opportunity just to answer MRS,

Poshe7, get a life, pursue your career, get to the top, there are many men out there, you will definitely meet someone that will reach a compromise with you.

Never you accept a drug store deal, if you are settling down, tell yourself the kind of business you want to do, let the man employ someone to sell his drugs.

God bless you, have a blissful and colorful future ahead.

Pls don't even try to dial his number or be tempted to send him text messages grin cheesy

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Ewuro4: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
ideology:

Babe no vex o o, pele kiss sorry if I sounded rude, my vexation is actually on the said man.

1. For giving her ultimatum
2. For making it look like marrying her is doing her a favor.
3 all he could think of was HIS DRUG STORE
4. not considering her middle ground and compromising.

Meanwhile she has siblings under her care, I hope the man won't complain that she's taking drugs store investments to cater for her siblings and mum.

My dear lets be realistic, the reason history repeats itself is because we don't learn.
Do you want her to end up worse like your friends??

Its unfortunate all your emphasis is on marriage.
In as much as I feel like getting married like right now, wink cheesy grin we should not push people to make decisions that they are not comfortable with.

Marriage is not an achievement like we are making it seem, it's just a stepping stone if you are with the right person else you will crash out.

If the lady wants to settle down, she should not be locked up and her potentials drowned just in the name of marriage.

Let her do something creative, fashion designing; a clothing line etc. Be a star …and shine …
Good morning
kiss kiss
Have a blissful day ahead

PS: i don't want to be reading on nl how women are being maltreated and reduced to nothing in the society when all could have been nibbed in the bud from the beginning

Good morning from here.

All these kisses you're sharin.... grin but ill take it. Apologies accepted tongue
You're the one dragging this argument further, I unfollowed the thread since my second post. This has nothing to do with spousal abuse you're insinuating. We still agree to disagree on this issue and I stand by my opinion/stance.

P.S If I hear? Marriage is an achievement my dear. Stepping stone wetin? Just forget it. Ciao.

Poshe7:

d difference isnt much

Very well then, I wish you well moving forward.
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by ideology(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Good morning from here.

All these kisses you're sharin.... grin but ill take it. Apologies accepted tongue
You're the one dragging this argument further, I unfollowed the thread since my second post. This has nothing to do with spousal abuse you're insinuating. We still agree to disagree on this issue and I stand by my opinion/stance.

P.S If I hear? Marriage is an achievement my dear. Stepping stone wetin? Just forget it. Ciao.

Very well then, I wish you well moving forward.

pardon my plenty kisses
I forgot you are married.

Have a blissful married life.
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2015
The best decision u v made,if he cannot plan along wiv you because you have goals too,,then he is not worth the stress at all...BAE,MOVE ON... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Moana(f): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wedon:

I applaud your self confidence in knowing what you want for yourself. Whether this is the right decisions for you to make is left you you (and you alone) to decide.

But please know that as a wife, and mother, you have to give up a lot for your home. Sometimes it all works out perfectly . . . But if you have to chose??

Don't be decieved into thinking that any job is more improtant than your family. Women have been known to give up high paying jobs to be stay at home mums, and I don't consider that a mistake.

Bear this in mind when you eventually settle down and have kids. Your parents and siblings will always find a way, but your children will need you more than anything.
thank u for giving advice for a husband and wife situation, so what kind of advice do u have for a fiance/fiancee situation?

last time i checked sacrifice in a marriage is not only meant for the wife, a husband too has to make a sacrifice that will still keep his wife happy.
so why is it okay to encourage a woman to sacrifice what she loves to do what her husband loves instead, when they should be working more on meeting each other half way so that both parties are happy?
Or are we saying that a woman is better off feeling unfulfilled so long she has a husband?

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by quivah(f): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Moana:

Or are we saying that a woman is better off feeling unfulfilled so long she has a husband?
So long she has a husband... she's automatically fulfilled. cheesy
Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by babygirlfl: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2015
Moana:

thank u for giving advice for a husband and wife situation, so what kind of advice do u have for a fiance/fiancee situation?

last time i checked sacrifice in a marriage is not only meant for the wife, a husband too has to make a sacrifice that will still keep his wife happy.
so why is it okay to encourage a woman to sacrifice what she loves to do what her husband loves instead, when they should be working more on meeting each other half way so that both parties are happy?

Exactly

I have since realised that when most Nigerians look at a couple and say things like; work on your marriage, sacrifice for your marriage, divorce is a sin, endure it for the children's sake, forgive etc, they are actually talking to the woman/wife and not the couple.

Talking of being fulfilled, did you not read the thread where the op said women are sad because ........?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Ewuro4: 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
quivah:

So long she has a Great husband... she's automatically fulfilled. cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by babie78: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2015
An engineer running à pharmacy . Next thing now she will prescribe gelusil for toothache and a thread will be opened on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Teespice(f): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
one of the few realistic comments from the females so far

backslapping the OP is not the way really

Who knows tomorrow...

Raising Family requires sacrifices to be made

being a fiancee is one thing, getting married and sacrificing your job is another different thing.

haven't you read stories in this same section where promises are made pointing to this direction and at the end no results.

na wa oooooo.

besides as someone rightly pointed out, if eventually he does open the pharmacy for her, does she have the licence to dispense drugs?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? by Teespice(f): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
quivah:

So long she has a husband... she's automatically fulfilled. cheesy

yes oooo

is it not this same thread that I saw that marriage is a big achievement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Men / Women In Ancient Nigeria / How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.