Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (58458 Views)

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
chuna1985:

I think something remains wrong with u

undecided
Beneficiary of bad governance since 1999AD shocked
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Psalter: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
We pray for a peaceful transition. Meanwhile, Supreme Court has dismissed suit challenging the election of Ekiti state Gov, Ayo Fayose. The court further ruled that the 2006 impeachment was illegal. I think should be allowed to settle down and govern the state peaceful. People's decision to vote for him should be respected.
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Andromalius: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile confusion and LIES continue to characterise the over-packaged DoroDullard's team with Bakare denying being the head of their transitional team.

Chai, what FAKE change have we procured for ourselves

What do ignoramus punks like you have to say about that $48 Billion dollar thread? I bet you preferred the Government that received that much money and yet no one knows what the hell it was used for. Pathetic creature.

You will see the change soon, in fact you'll choke on it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by simplynola(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Another billions to go for their transport and feeding under the guise of transition. What are they transiting?
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
Its a Pity that there is no any Nairaland member there
no be Seun cause am?imagine Seun campaigining for KOWA party. Seun fok up jo
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by alrahmanonline(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile confusion and LIES continue to characterise the over-packaged DoroDullard's team with Bakare denying being the head of their transitional team.

Even after all the huricane of change, you still live in self denial? Wake up bro, cos parade don change gear..
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by toprealman: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:

Na wah for you ooo, person no dey follow you play grin
DIDN'T YOU GET HIS FLOW? HE WAS NOT CASTIGATING YOU BRO.
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by ikombe: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Why is my name not on the list ?

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Samchelsea(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no be Seun cause am?imagine Seun campaigining for KOWA party. Seun fok up jo
I can tell you he campaigned for PDP as well and right now he is enjoying his share of the dollar rain......you can check his latest post where he is offering to pay #50,000/month for a house help
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
I can tell you he campaigned for PDP as well and right now he is enjoying his share of the dollar rain......you can check his latest post where he is offering to pay #50,000/month for a house help
the guy na original 2face
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by datribune: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Dinhodinho:
T. A. ORJI OF ABIA STATE AND PDP LEADERS ARE NOW IN ABUJA, I DON'T KNOW THERE MISSION, [s]BUT I URGE INEC CHAIRMAN NEVER TO ALLOW T. A ORJI TO BRIBE HIM[/s], BECAUSE HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE JUST TO HAVE HIS WAY.

Ar u dis clueless?. Jega is an honest man wit a track record of proven integrity. What can T.A Orji offer to sway him dat d PDP at d center couldn't?. Pls learn to speak respectfully about one of our national icons.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by toprealman: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
GEJ IS YET TO UNDERSTAND THAT KONJI IWEALA IS A FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by huptin(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
They skipped my name again embarassed embarassed

Dont worry keep working and praying hard i see your name appearing in the book of life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by milky3(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
Its a Pity that there is no any Nairaland member there
"I will set a committee to look into it"

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Samchelsea(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2015
milky3:
I will head the committee

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by matingo(f): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
I dedicate this page to my pastor

pastor Chris oyakhilome he is the Jesus I see today

God bless Nigeria
A pastor that is divorced from his wife is your 'jesus '. You be otondo

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by blackfase(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2015
DeeDee Allison has kaan nle. Based on reports coming in, she's gone on medical tourism, prolly to recover from d shock of defeat of her "prinspal" (in PEJs voice).....

Keneking:
Ok, where is Dieziani's name?
Where is Defense Chief's name on the list?
We don't need some of the clerks on this list, we need big names...
Nonsense, failed government
No power, infrastructure, bad economy, no fuel...nonsense embarassed
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by M16: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:

Hate is a painful, slow and invisible killer

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by blackfase(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Whats this gat to do with d topic? Besides why would a mere mortal be ur Jesus?... :/

Gejpresident:
I dedicate this page to my pastor

pastor Chris oyakhilome he is the Jesus I see today

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Accurate11(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who posted dis poo? Cus the chairman is the vice president
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by LEXYCOM: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was called yesternite by jona to join the committee, but I declined because I have a meeting with obama
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by SLYBABA(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:

[b]Why you no talk about the transition list, oh e still dey pain you say PEJ don commot. Srry for your loss. Okonjo Iweala is on the list and she is one of the major person that wrecked PEJ's regime you have notting to say to that. Continue to nurse your wound till 2023. SAI [/b]BUHARI

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
matingo:

A pastor that is divorced from his wife is your 'jesus '. You be otondo
next time u insult Me babe I swear I will deal with u

u don't have respect
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by galadima77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
for those complaining abt power supply...i hear output has dropped again o
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by sigmundfreud(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Am more interested in the opposite list...
Waiting Patienty for Goodluck to go.
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by datribune: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
milky3:

GEJ is dat u?. Lol

2 Likes

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by piagetskinner(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
More than half of the people on that list are corrupt goons#
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Emmaowolabia(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
One key person is missing there. The NNPC mistress
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by hillsate: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://nairametrics.com/list-of-members-of-the-presidential-transition-committe-buhari-2015/

what do we need above foot soldiers for. This list cannot be complete without these two

1. Diezani Allison Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources and other sources

2. Patience Faka Goodluck - Senior Co-president (by function) to Goodluck Jonathan (Co-president by name)

#bringbackDiezani&Patience
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by giancarlo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is Madam Deiziani? where she dey?
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by IamThrive(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
This one na their last sekem dance after which shoki will come after 29th shocked
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by naijaspeak(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
The revelation that out going President Jonathan and his administration has budgeted a whooping 3 billion naira as money to be spent by the Transition Committee is not only shocking and disturbing but it does not come as a surprise to Nigerian given the character of key persons working in the Jonathan led administration.

Left for President Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, he is a simple and honest man that does not believe in amassing wealth. While, Jonathan government is busy tampering with figure and budgeting 3 billions. General Buhari does not believe in all this wasteful and corrupt attitude of Jonathan pdp and his party men. General Buhari wants to hire volunteers as part of his own transition committee.

The Buhari transition committee should resist all attempt by the Jonathan government to make last minute attempt to steal our money. Jonathan just handover with your ministers and go away leave our money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.