Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,845 members, 7,838,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (58454 Views)

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Ephemmm: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
They skipped my name again embarassed embarassed

How many ballot boxes did you snatched for them during the last election? You better buckle up so that you will be remembered forever... tongue tongue tongue
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by godgiftedigbe: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE NIGER DELTA INDIGENES (MOSUNDI) and our brethren from the SOUTH EAST are
now ready for self determination.
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by eunisam: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
shaddi:
If not baba.... Who else??

for your mind,your so called baba is ur God.

I believe in God
I believe in change

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by PrinceMario(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile confusion and LIES continue to characterise the over-packaged DoroDullard's team with Bakare denying being the head of their transitional team.

Chai, what FAKE change have we procured for ourselves
Bitterness kills faster than aids. lay hands on something and get busy so as to get over it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Pebcak: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emi o ri omo odua kankan
hunmmmm
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Dexema(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dyt:
List won't be complete without that frontvhead tie woman and DG NIMASA
The damages done to that ministry no be for here
Aswear Oga Jo and his minionns don chop naija finish,I just remembered NIMASA and their Financial/petroleum atrocities carried out in the guise of serving the nation.
Na all this mess + including chibok gehs Baba wan con inherit,I'm sure with the right people around him,support of the masses and prayers we shall overcome this indeed dark period.
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bawsse:
Bye bye... U will nt be missed

Can someone pls quote me the FULL functions of the transition team... Tanx

A PURPOSEFUL LEADER AND A RECKLEESSLY-WASTEFUL LEADER..
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....by Omo Oba leke Adesanya

Congratulations Nigerians! God Bless we all that voted for this great man! Amen
Re: List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
shaddi:
If not baba.... Who else??
A PURPOSEFUL LEADER AND A RECKLEESSLY-WASTEFUL LEADER..
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....by Omo Oba leke Adesanya

Congratulations Nigerians! God Bless we all that voted for this great man! Amen

I believe in God
I believe in change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.